youtu.be/G4w7_di5Zok
>Sen Hearings on US Diplomats Health in Cuba 1/9/18
youtu.be/3XqXup4KTKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw2SruE-no4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/cnns-alisyn-camerota-bursts-into-tears-over-trump-comments-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=BWPF-pSKBwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name one sane person on the left.

One.

So democrats have decided to not make a deal and let DACA permits run out to protect the honor of Haiti ?

Drumpf is old

Dershowitz?

DILBERT MAN GOING OFF ON THE PRESS AND LEAKERS

>They just FUCKED the PISS out of us
>They really just FUCKED all of us
>It was a great week for the country and they JUST FUCKED us

Say it /ptg/

This

>Cryptokitties
>No Cryptoawoos

>Durbin's full statement about "shithole countries."
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw2SruE-no4
Conviently, comments and upvotes/downvotes fully available :')

What is the worst shithole country on this planet?

new baker needed
new baker needed
new baker needed

What made them hold back in the first place?

Obama is nigger

they've been saying it for 2 years

You know what would be hilarious?

That AGDQ shit is going on, they got lots of trannies and liberals there.

Imagine if Trump donated a big amount.

S H I T H O L E S

anything that falls under the equator

I love the hoth scenes in episode 5

>Time to say it
Just like it's "finally time we had that long overdue gun control debate".
I hate these fucking people so fucking much.

Rubin

Maybe Joe Rogan

>mfw not a shithole country

might have had a little more sting if they'd saved it till now

The word of the day at schools across America...

That book is garbage though.

Do people actually ask for sexual consent?

I've never been getting intimate with a gal and asked her if I had consent to do anything. It's always been implicit. It'd kill the mood if you do things like say "is it okay for me to touch you?"

>implying this was a bad thing
Ann Coulter had fucking afterglow on Fox. It looked like someone had fucked a white baby into her.

Even Australia?

Liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
there is no question

what percent of liberal males are faggots?

>1st Report: Trump called Haiti and African nations "shitholes."
>2nd Report: Trump said "vile, racist things" according to senator; Trump denies.
>3rd Report: Trump said "shithole" MULTIPLE times according to same senator.
>4th Report: Jake Tapper (((clarifies))) that Trump only called African nations shitholes, not Haiti.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOWN~

I wish he was.

Only way to stop them is to shoot them.

101%

>“President Trump’s comments are yet another confirmation of his racially insensitive and ignorant views. It also reinforces the concerns that we hear every day, that the President’s slogan Make America Great Again is really code for Make America White Again,” Richmond said in a statement.

Ann Coulter is a sad woman who will never have white babies. She has no value.

what poses people to write stuff like this and post it. What a fagget

so kids will go from saying shit or fuck to shithole.
oh nooo! the children!!!

according to them you also have to ask for consent again if you change positions during

I'm kind of surprised no one has ever done a donation under his name just to trigger them.

They look like they're Seig Heiling.

CIA plz go

You're a beautiful man, OP

>1st Report: Trump called Haiti and African nations "shitholes."
>2nd Report: Trump said "vile, racist things" according to senator; Trump denies.
>3rd Report: Trump said "shithole" MULTIPLE times according to same senator.
>4th Report: Jake Tapper (((clarifies))) that Trump only called African nations shitholes, not Haiti.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOWN~

I wish Trump were a racist this would all be going much better.

they're admitting kids like Trump and that the establishment has to stop them from liking him. Generation Z are gonna are gonna be some crazy fuckers (if not with their own problems like millenials)

A lot of shitholes aren't ranked in QOL indexes, but of the ones that submit to it Nigeria always places last

:^)

>Says it like it's a bad thing.
It's not.

are you in a chatroom?

Baker needed
Baker needed
Baker needed
Baker needed

Yeah, I never understood the "grab em by the pussy" controversy. You make a move and see what happends. What the fuck would you ask "can I take your bra off and like your pee hole?

Maybe next time you don't plaster every newspaper and tv network with "shithole" then.

Seems pretty dumb desu

I fucking wish.

Will shithole be the greatest meme of 2018? Only time will tell.

This

>non-racist whtie people
>implying the rest of the white peopel are racist and all the non-white pople are not racist
racist

I'll bake it.

Because they conveniently left out the "they let you" part.

>Haiti’s response

They were the ones putting it on TV and publicizing it, this is their fault.

>tfw Trump's not really racist

AHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

>dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/cnns-alisyn-camerota-bursts-into-tears-over-trump-comments-video/

>she has no value
Stop it. She was Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed and was talking about mass immigration when you were still a teenage liberal.

Is what Trump said offensive to african nations despite being true? Sure. Were there african representatives present? No. So the leaker decided to leak for partisan advantage at the detriment of our country.

u got it.

>Media autitically trying to contain nationalism after 60+ years of failed globalism

>@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest s--thole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

Gee, what authority could it be?

Fuck mexico. He's just salty that he lives in a shithole.

Gen Z is only 52-54% white. Even with white kids voting as their boomer grandparents and black boys voting 20% Republican, it won't be enough.

Well they don't read every donation. It would have to be a big donation.

>day 12 out of 365
nah, m8

>Trump: "We don't need people from shithole countries coming here."
>Media: "How dare you! Haiti isn't a shithole country, how dare you call Haiti a shithole country, why would you call the entirety of Africa a shithole it's not a fuckng shithole."

>Time to say it

Finally?

Is Trump about to honor MLK Jr live?

>thag tough guy from the CIA
>snap a guys neck
He was an analyst. What neck snapping? What a joke

No, Sup Forums told me I had a connection error so I switched to a proxy and chose a non-gif to post instead. But the original posted anyway.

>Media degenerating culture and vocabulary
That never happened before, I thought their lowest bar was trying to revive Nazism.

Is he going to eat a bucket of KFC on stage?

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.”(Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.)

also
>trump says we don't need people from shithole countries
>every african country immediately calls their diplomat to clarify if he meant them

>not censoring "shithole"
>WHY ARE THE CHILDREN LEARNING THESE BAD WORDS

have the original image?
need it in case I want to make an epin maymay in the future

>only part of his country that isn't a shithole is the very edge of it

it'd be pretty funny if he did

wat

Democrats are fucking jews.

(Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.) JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.) JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.) FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.) FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.) FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.) FEB. 6 “It's gotten to a point where it is not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it.” (Terrorism has been reported on, often in detail.) FEB. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.) FEB. 6 “And the previous administration allowed it to happen because we shouldn't have been in Iraq, but we shouldn't have gotten out the way we got out. It created a vacuum, ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.)

>Is Trump about to honor MLK Jr live?

Yep

>youtube.com/watch?v=BWPF-pSKBwg

tl;dr

How will Drumpf ever recover?

As if we needed any more proof that the media doesn't give a fuck about America.

He's going to start his statement with "WE" and a dramatic pause.

in a vacuum no, but that's not the case. They're also far more likely to vote right wing, so it also offsets the lower white numbers. I know this is anecdote, but my time working in primary and secondary education, I've had immigrant kids saying build the wall and chanting Trump, groups of kills slagging of trannies and gays. Had a kid claim Hitler did nothing wrong too. Something is coming

>You know I bet MLK was glad he got to live & die here and not back in that shithole continent where he came from
Trump NOOoOoo

FEB. 7 “I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.) FEB. 9 “Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave ‘service’ in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!” (It was part of Cuomo's first question.) FEB. 9 “Sen. Richard Blumenthal now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?” (The Gorsuch comments were later corroborated.) FEB. 10 “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.) FEB. 12 “Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!” (The media did cover it.) FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.) FEB. 16 “That’s the other thing that was wrong with the travel ban. You had Delta with a massive problem with their computer system at the airports.” (Delta's problems happened two days later.) FEB. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.”(The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in Oct. 2016.) FEB. 16 “When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.” (Not always. They have released classified information in the past.) FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.)