Boku no Hero Academia

So, how our lewd invisible girl will look without the quirk? will be Tokoyami a qt?
Drawfags are extremely welcome

Is this even how that work?

I want to marry All Might!

This page really gave me goosebumps

I don't think it'll effect them, as it might work the same as Eraser head when looking at someone born like that. When fighting the villains, it was even noted it doesn't effect them.

gran torino is an underused character

Well none of them are even involved in the arc yet. If it would happen Tokoyami would look like some emo kid like Ray from Promised Neverland.
Invis girl is the biggest slut you can imagine.

They literally said in the last chapter that Eri's quirk affects the people shot at the chromosomal level. i.e. it genetically fucks you up.
That was what Eraserhead was explaining. He can't damage the quirks which is why he can't affect someone with physical mutations. Eri can.

He's also got the biggest deathflag

Predictions: Deku/Mirio get shot, Deku can still use his quirk (big fucking surprise)
Mirio becomes a potential side-kick (?)
Gran Torino gets blowed up
Gumball dude is a close second for death flags though.

Aizawa explicitly said it doesn't work like his quirk.

fucking brilliant

Vegeta

I love this.

What if Hagakure actually makes really weird faces all the time? Or even better, is a black bobcut (or similar generic hairstyle) blankface who can't smile?

We X-men?

what if le doge gets hit by the bullet

We take him to the vet

>Well none of them are even involved in the arc yet.
Implying they will get involved. Do you think only Deku, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima are really the only one for class A who will be involved in this arc? Its seems strange, that means all that happens in this arc will only develop these four characters

and he's probably gonna die in this current arc.

Series has been japanese xmen

Turns into a regular dog

Horikoshi has mentioned that he wants to do separate arcs for all of the side-characters. We haven't gotten tons of frog development and Kirishima just now had a big leap in his own character.
Makes sense to focus on these two for now, adding more characters will just thin out what can be developed.

I mean you're also not counting Deku, Uraraka, Gran Torino, The Big Three, Nighteye, and Other pro heroes.
Or the villain side of things. I think there's already a lot going on.

>Deku/Mirio get shot, Deku can still use his quirk (big fucking surprise)

I really hope Hiro goes back to explain how Deku broke out of mind control with the help of past OfA users.

For now, it seems like it was a mistake with All Might still being alive.

Will they ever explore the widespread chaos and global depopulation due to the appearance of quirks?

Is there a chance it'll end like M-Day where all powers disappear?

You sir deserve more recognition. Take this.

it must have been a fun day to be a fucking furry

cute

We X-men 3?

I'll disagree on that for now. We don't really know enough about OfA to make those calls.
It's pretty clear that Deku is probably more attuned to the ability moreso than anyone to have it previously. That could be one reason.

My best guess though is that once the 'torch is passed' that the previous user is imprinted into the quirk. Thus why deku would've already seen OfA even with All Might still being alive.

>tfw it's actually tataba's cover exchange for jump giga and not fanart

I suppose. But you know, I have always felt that Hori focus on some of the side-characters more than others, which I guess is fair considering their relationships. Tsuyu and Kirishima I have always felt Hori makes sure to give them a little spotlight in every arc. O ther examples could be Tokoyami and Momo, but these two do get sidelined more often than Kiri and Tsuyu. Maybe its just me.

I think that will be the end of the series, with Deku being the uber badass because he trains to be strong and stuff.

When will Hori give us Toga with her hair down?

>I deem you worthy of the 'idea' of All Might. My Meme is yours to inherit.

It's true he (or his editors) seem to favor certain people, I won't argue that. I mean look at the sport arc - Iida/Todokori were developed a lot and then proceeded to be the focus in even the following arc.

So people saw AfO on tv fighting All Might, I wonder what people think about him, or what the cover story they gave people was

>My best guess though is that once the 'torch is passed' that the previous user is imprinted into the quirk. Thus why deku would've already seen OfA even with All Might still being alive.

That part I can accept.

It's Deku looking at all of the past OfA users that leave me scratching my head.

All Might has already given Deku the quirk history and he's all but confirmed for dead soon.

Feels like Hori was going for an Avatar like power but later reconsidered it.

this manga is fujo bait what do you expect? for them to focus on the weirdo who shots tape from his elbow?

Just another one of the thousands of villains all might has fought before

I doubt anyone aside from supernerds like deku would even care

They could see him using his multi-quirk shit though, that had to have raised some eyebrows

i don't think they knew that was AfO.

you'd expect finding out a myth was actually real would have made more headlines.

>avatar like power
It's possible. I've wondered if he was actually going to kill off AM during the previous big arc and someone talked him out of it.
I guess we'll never know.

No but there's better Fujo bait than Todokori I'd think. I can't understand his appeal.

Yeah, but then obviously something happen. Iida become very irrelevant. He didn't d anything in the End of Term exam, The Camp arc, in the Hideout Raid Kirishima outshone him, in the License Exam he only got focus in one chapter that was more about Aoyama, and the he's no part of the next one. Poor guy

The more I look at it the more I love that Ochaco
>fuck you I'm outta here

>better Fujo bait than Todokori I'd think. I can't understand his appeal.
He's the typical "Rival with a sad past that the MC saves him from" trope. Add that then he just becomes an awkward teenager that its really only friends with the MC, and you got a character that fangirls love

>still can't see her face
Perfect

I can't help but wonder what Tsuyu would look like as a regular human bean instead of a frog girl.

I also wonder if those huge hands of hers are part of her quirk or if she just has manhands.

I love "You Say Run" but I wish they only used it for moments of Eucatastrophe like actually defeating villains or saving people

I want All Might to be my mentor!

prob no hunchback and smaller eyes

If Denki is the traitor then why didn't he tell Shiggy or whoever about Deku's notebook collection?

I want All Might to have lunch with me!

I just realised Tooru could have been a trap with very convincing voice/tits this whole time

Best grill

Why isn't he real?

Holy shit he's a young Virginia before he got Freezy's "I blew up your planet and enslaved what was left of your race" baggage.

do you think all might/all for one is as strong as a goku or superman? I think hes more captain marvel or hercules tier desu family.

>mfw mineta penetrates my vagina

Because heroes aren't real.
>ywn have a special unique quirk.

He can clear the sky with a punch.
I don't know how much pressure do you need to do something like that.
But goku and superman are the Extremes on the "op" slider. He's probably less powerfull.

So if she gets her quirk suppressed while out in her "costume", she'll be naked except for the gloves on her hand?

on his prime maybe he could stand his own agaisnt goku for a litle bit

>people actually lust for the bird
But how? But why? He literally has the head of a bird.

furries

GRAPED

its a cute bird doe

Hype

Wonder if anyone from Vigilante will ever show up in the main series, cause to be 100% honest I kinda enjoy it more than the main series right now

yea but there is not much in between. mr incredible? the asshole hero from megamind? hulk's strength is variable. saitama seems to also be variable as in however strong the enemy is, he still just needs 1 punch rather than having a set powerlevel.

Is this from BnHA?

Yeah, I can see this happening.

That is so appropriate

VEGETA

I'm waiting for his dad yelling "YES EMBRACE IT"

It's going to be hilarious.

im more hyped to see deku tell endovoir to stop progecting on todo

Begone vermin

I could see the Vigilantes cameoing in a crowd scene in season 3. Maybe Wolvertaro and Okuclops fighting, then Red Riot breaks them up on patrol.

Why she looks so cute even like that?

It literally does not work that way. It will remove your quirk, but not your physical features.

If they used it on Invisible Girl, she'd lose her light refraction, but she'd still be invisible. If they used it on Ashido she'd lose her acid powers but she'd still have pink skin, horns and black eyes.

I think you forgot to finish this, man - You left the right side blank.

Some people's appearances have nothing to do with their quirk.
- Tokoyami (Having a bird head has nothing to do with summoning a sentient shadow)
- Shouji (Being a living rock has nothing to do with talking to animals)
That being said, I doubt their appearances would change at all. They'd just lose their quirks.

Shouji is tentacleman

Bc his personality, you superficial bastard.
Btw, I want to pet him in the head.

Shit, sorry. I mean Kouda Kouji.

His quirk os being le edgy crow

What if all the girls being so healthy is because of some semi-ubiquitous Quirk?

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MAKS ?

Considering they're all in the best hero course in the country, they've all probably been doing at least a bit of exercise since well before the entrance exams.

They have plus ultra estrogen in the tape water

WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL MASK?

if i did it would be extremely painful

>bird head
>rock head
>not a quirk, completely normal

all the noumu-fetishism in the past few threads has me wondering: would it be a good thing if a Class A member became a noumu at some point in the manga, from a story perspective?

Are there any students it would work particularly well for?

There'll be a big reveal page where she'll have a shrapnel horn and scars and then Ishmael will help her escape a hospital.

genaraly speaking its always intersting trope

>expecting All Might to do anything for you when he couldn't even protect her smile

But that means all the guys are bitches.

Don't be mean, man.