Botswana wants to know if its a "shithole" country

Botswana wants to know if its a "shithole" country.

You wouldn't call Botswana a "shithole", would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/1346880/giving-birth-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. i'd call it a septic tank

It's funny that all of these shithole countries are calling themselves out and think they're relevant enough to demand an explanation.

>Botswana wants to know if its a "shithole" country.
if you have to ask...

If they all do this one by one trump will have to double down on at least one of these countries being a shithole, making him look childish, or at least that's the gest of this
Of course most of them are shitholes, the only non shithole in africa is The Seychelles

To be fair, they're less of a shithole than most other African nations

Botswana is a nice country as far as sub-Saharan Africa goes. It's still a shithole, but if I had to pick a country in that region I'd move there, even above South Africa

Official press releases from governments of foreign nations over a fake quote with no source?

Did he really say all of africa or was it a fabrication of mainstream media?

Because here, AT LEAST it is way, way , way better than south africa.

Depends on your interpretation of the word hole.

>If they all do this one by one trump will have to double down on at least one of these countries being a shithole
He'll just ignore it.

No reason given to not call Botswana a shithole country which means Botswana may very likely be a shithole country. And of course Botswana likes to welcome US citicens to their shithole country as they are good for the economy...

It's like calling out "Hey, dickbreath" and seeing which people reply. They're all confirming they are, in fact, shitholes.

if you have to ask...

apologize and move on would be the recommended move, but knowing Trump I can't be sure if he'll take that route.

Botswana a shit! A SHIT!

Those of us who voted for him enjoy it when he speaks the plain truth. The rest of the world might think it "childish," but the rest of the world are the ones living in a make believe fantasy land where every country and culture are equivalent and deserve the same respect.

We should apologize quickly before Africa and Haiti start cutting aid to the US

He didn't list any country other than Haiti by name as a Shithole.

>The Government of Finland summoned the US Ambassador to clarify if Winland is regarded as a 'shithole' country given that there are Spurdö nationals residing in the US and also that some Finns might like to EBIN the US.

Don't draw attention to your shithole. Finland didn't.

yu know da wey

Botswana is actually ok because its run by ruthless capitalists and they "elected" their hereditary monarch

Fun fact there is always a thread up at Nairaland(largest nigerian forum, you should know it from the ebola chan days) tourism section about birthing tourism to the US(because people born in america get citizenship no matter what) pretty funny
also I think this is a trivial thing to make a stand on

Shows where deep state tentacles remain from Obama fucking the govt with his aids.

Leaked "backroom" banter in international geopolitical games akin to a NFL "team" mate leaking that head coach called the opponents (browns) a Clevland Steamer.

One Clinton Foundation call to Botswana "reminding" about large charity provided for Cheese Pizza and suggesting the contact pull some diplomatic strings to allow US MSM to keep the story going that Drumpf is racist rather than honest about third world sanitation conditions and public priorities.

nairaland.com/1346880/giving-birth-canada
You werent kidding. Christ get these disgusting anchor babys out of here

botswana so shit can't even spell their own name in official communiques.

Botswana is definitely a shithole.

Look at the color of the people living there if they are a color that could be shit then yes.

hahahahahahaah even the name of the country sounds like a disease
sit down you uppity fucks

>fuck man, i just found out i've been infected with botswana

Also, overuse, of commas, just saying.

I wouldn't. Botswana got its shit together and it's developing rapidly.

Does this answer your question?

Black and brown country = shithole
White country = not a shithole.
It’s really that simple

Manurepitistan's Ambassador is demanding explanations!

Botswana is the only African country that really functions normally. For some time it was the fastest developing country on Earth. The most economically free country in Africa. I like them because of thisl Everybody around them is a fucking loser but they made it and I respect that.

>/ptg/ brainlets trying to act like this dumbass comment wasn't a diplomatic fuckup
I wish you faggots didn't keep proving the muttshart memes true. Any country would be justified in lodging a diplomatic protest over this.

>having your official government respond officially to a rumor started by the 20 some y.o aide to a political opponent of the leader of a country you want to be friends with.

Wow.

I'm noticed too.
The usual way when dealing with reported words is to either ignore or respond in kind, by making an off-record retort leak.

But then again, African government official have the mind of 14 year olds, the reason why they are shitholes in the first place.

Sure is a lot of aids in Botswana

Botswana is experiencing one of the most severe HIV/AIDS epidemics in the world. The national HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15 to 49 is 24.8 percent, which is the third highest in the world.

You don't apologize for words that the press puts in your mouth.

Absolutely

Lmao.

>useless nigger shitholes now hate the US more than they normally do

Oh no. Whatever will we do?

I haven't seen many Indian posters in the past day...

Botswana is probably the most stable nation is Africa. Is it up to western standards? not quite, but i wouldn't compare it to the likes of Haiti or Somalia.

OHHHH NOOOOO THAT SUUUUUCKS.

They're out taking shit hole to a whole new level.

>I was at the verge of making payment today for my US birthing when i received a mail from VFS that my Canadian application is ready...i quickly ran to lekki to pick up, and glory to God i was given the visa. I had given up already cos I applied late and they held my application for 2months....so its change of plans for me cos Canada is my first choice
:^)

Iirc he allegedly said "many".

Thank casmir.

That's a literal definition of shithole.

Hi, Shithole! (Or VPN)

Less corn in a turd than other turds.

So he did not generalise his statement.
Well at least he was that smart.
There is a difference between all and many.

That's because they have diamonds and De Beers has to give a bunch of their profits to the government. Their aids rates and crime are still retarded

Yes, although it is less of a shithole than many other African countries.

I am tired of this proxy shit.
Why the fuck everytime do I have to prove that I am not a proxy?
This flag is not even listed in the geographic location!!!!!!!

of you wouldnt wanna live there then its a shithole

No country is equal to any other country. You can be a shithole country and still be better than many other shithole countries.

I think a good rule of thumb is that if you have to formally ask whether or not you're a shithole, you're a shithole

>Why the fuck everytime do I have to prove that I am not a proxy?

Because we find it dubious to believe a shithole has Internets.

The President of The United States of America is trolling so effing hard right now, that not only is it going to be a large part of public record here in the USA, his trolling, his fucking TWEETS, but also internationally there will be historical records of this time in public and government records archives. I get to be alive and witnessing this unfold firsthand. Amazing. Every day is a gift truly.

None of those countries are shitholes. They should all go back to their wonderful countries. You know what since all these countries are so great, why does the US even need to be part of the refugee program?
These countries are so great, maybe they should start taking refugees

Without using a map, list all of the African countries that are shitholes.

Brits would tell you it's because their colonial system managed to be more efficient and thought the natives more about managing the country (kind of like Singapore) than those of other countries. But we can look at first leaders of each newly independent African countries in the 1960s to see who was for example educated in Oxford or something and who was just some local general. One of the biggest problems of those African countries was lack of the political class educated by the colonists. Experienced should be passed on said a Chinese.

What the hell do you do over there?
Are you a coon?

I just looked at a map and think I went through a Bearstain Shift. Sudan/South Sudan are under Egypt. I fucking could swear Sudan was where Mauritania and Mali are.

>the absolute state of leaf banter

YES

YOU ARE A SHITHOLE

ANY QUESTIONS?

reason why it is so high?
People sometimes default on their treatment.
The virus mutates into a strain which is resistant to the ARV Drugs.

But Sometimes the reason for the default on treatment, because they live in remote areas where the nearest clinic is kilometres away.

Another reason?
Has to do with hepatitis B infection.
When a person is infected with hepatitis B,
THAT PERSON will deliberately get infected with HIV in order to gain access to ARV treatment.
Because it had been shown that those antiretroviral drugs can actually treat Hepatitis B.

Another reason why the HIV / AIDS epidemic is so high?
If you are a citizen, you are granted free access to ARV therapy,

If you are not, you do not have that priviledge.
That means, a person from zambia, zimbabwe, south africa, lesotho or swaziland who is HIV positive and living in botswana, are basically left for dead.

Batswana?

This has to be fake.

It's a great troll effort by Trump - any country that replies is basically outing themselves as a shithole country.

Well done and wish our leader was 1/10th the leader of Trump.

send them an official statement :" yes , you are a nigger shithole " .

pic related : useless niggerkid , will end up in Auschwitz , sooner or later

Niger

No i bloody well am not!
I am a coloured.

I really like Botswana, but maybe they need to reel their necks in a bit over this. If you are perfectly happy to receive foreign aid and take peace corps workers, you honestly can’t take the moral high ground.

>I am a coloured.
That's not proper English nignog

Botswana sounds like a depression or pit that biological entities deposit fecal matter into

what colour ? blue ? oder pink ? are you a pink nigger ?

I'm not saying you don't have a point but we all know what the actual biggest problem of African countries is. It's that they're composed of Africans

The people of Botswana are called Batswana.
Coloured is what mulattos are known as in Southern Africa.

No one even knows what he actually said because right now it's just gossip and rumors

>go to maps
>pic random city in Botswana
>click on streetview
>see this

I guess it is.

No it is not .
Batswana is the plural used to describe a group of people who are from the country.
Motswana is the singlular used to refer to a single person who is from botswana.

I hope so.

It'd be a goddamn shame if Botswana decided to cut it's humanitarian aid that it supplies to the United States...

You're surprised because you've never read the classics of Polish colonial literature.

No, you're just a retard.

Batswana are the people, Botswana is the country you fucking jamals

that looks like a land fill tho

Well...

Botswana is a good country apart from the AIDS, certainly the best country in Southern Africa. Botswana anons must agree that most of the other countries in Africa are shitholes, though.

It is fucking hearsay you tool.

>the sentator said he said x
He literally gave carte blanch to all media trump remarks aka all the fabrications
>all the media is right on

well, that's a relief.

>Botswana wants to know if its a "shithole" country.
The international diplomacy version of "Am I fat?

it is pretty shit, but then again, who are we to talk

I heard Ghana is kind of chilled.
A chilled shithole. Kind of like Costa Rica. Poor but nice people.

sounds like Botswana needs to take in some refugees since it is doing so well

Exactly who are we to judge

>3 typos in "official" government statement.
>Misspelling the fucking name of your own country
>Unironically asking if you are a SHITHOLE

>1/3rd of adult population has AIDS
Shithole indeed.
Even their OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT RELEASE has a comma splice. Dumb niggers.
>"The Government of Botswana is wondering why President Trump, must use this descriptor and derogatory word, when talking about countries with whom the US has had cordial and mutually beneficial bilateral relations for so many years."
Also
>mutually beneficial
kek, we just get import niggers, that's not a benefit. I certainly have nothing to do with the kikes of the IMF.