Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dp7vZKFQ6k
youtube.com/watch?v=0xtJK-Lc1Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=mR3rReuBO_s
youtube.com/watch?v=gKEsPJ20avg
youtube.com/watch?v=7fMBgvfssTE
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31029871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not what she meant, how could this happen.

Campo a cute.

Giant panda is a waste of conservation efforts, but a qt nonetheless

Penguin love is pure!

>Oh OoOh Sense- seNNsei
>Ah, Giraffe! That expression is gooood So stimulating

Can the Panda even compete with wolf reintroduction on Yellowstone?

Please no raping Shoebill

How did giant pandas even live before humans decided to protect them.

>...sorry

Has it ever been explained why pandas are such useless fucks? Biologically or whatever? Is there a reason?

they didn't, pandas don't exist is all a chinese trick to make us believe they are protecting some kind of living organism.

Almost like Dodos, they where stupid but didn't had a real enemy.

Literally doesn't want to continue existing.

Cake flicker

Groping Shoebill thanks.

no natural predators or something.

They had literally nothing in their enviroment that could kill them and an endless supply of food. Koala's are sort of the same but at least had one or two things that could kill them.

Dodo's at least had a real excuse. What excuse do Pandas have? They don't even fuck. Dodos at least had the decency of still being able to breed.

who does.
koalas are fuckin dumb thought.

"Giant pandas face very few predators. A fully grown panda is far too formidable a foe for most predators, but some animals can prey on cubs. Potential predators include jackals, snow leopards and yellow-throated martens, all of which are capable of killing and eating panda cubs."

Nope, I'm sorry. Lewding her is like lewding the kindly old lady, I just can't.
And yet this is the only other image of her I have.

Hey, it's the only bear you can interact with without it mauling you too death.

Campo is for marriage and running the lodge together.

Why do you post this, anyway?

Specialization breeds weakness, think of the Jaguar, or the African wild dog.

They are the most successful hunters in their continents due to the explotation of resources and a niche.

Jaguars will kill everything that isn't an Otter or a giant ant eater, wild doggos abuse the system by being pursuit predators in an environment where animals evolved to survive ambush predators and don't have adaptations to survive a long ass chase.

Pandas took the niche of eating something no other species was stupid enough to eat and thrived on it, they became useless due to their crippling overspecialized diet.

Anyone else think Campo Flicker should have been the professor and not the white faced owl.

Who the FUCK wears pantyhose on a safari?

Actually pandas can and probably will attack anyone.
No, she fits more as some sort of natural historian.

Here's the non-artifacted version

I thought those are very long tigh socks

It makes sense so me. Covers the skin from plants, bugs and other stuff but is light and breezy enough to not make you hot in the wild safari hot sun.

Hey, don't question Sandstar's tastes. It could've just left Kaban all naked out there when she was first created.

>Pandas took the niche of eating something no other species was stupid enough to eat
What's wrong with bamboo? Even humans eat them.

>not make you hot in the wild safari hot sun.
Maybe if it weren't all black

penguin and sweaty old man seals doujins when ?????

There's a big difference between eating bamboo and eating exclusively nothing but bamboo.

He is old but not sweaty. I imagine grape-ojisan as something like Iro

Can I spend the night flicking a Flicker?

I want to steal them

humans eat literally anything that isn't toxic.

Sloths kind of did that too, but they just hang out in trees and move really slow so not many things bother them.

You know what's even more stupid? Panda still have carnivore digestive systems.

Capybara most chill Friend

Carnivores trying to process bamboo.

They only did it because it was abundant, sadly they aren't very good at processing it, as far as I know they sit up to 12 hours munching on it trying to get nutrition of it.

At least humans can get something out of the sprouts, the Pandas adapted for something that barely works but it's plentiful due to the lack of fauna actively eating it.

This is how I imagine Grape-ojisan
Loyal, wise, and chivalrous

Humans' stomachs can handle bamboo. The stomachs of pandas, which are carnivores, barely manage to handle them.

wonder if it also ate Kaban's underwear

i want to drive them to extinction, people that support animal violence are subhumans but i can't feel nothing for these waste of space.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dp7vZKFQ6k

It could protect from small bugs itchy bugs like fruit flies but not from mosquitoes. These hellspawn can bite through shirts.

Is Aardwolf important.

I want to kiss and fondle Racoon-san in front of Fennec!

We eat the young sprouting shoots, not the hollowed and hard bamboo because that's like eating the foundation of the house

Why wouldn't you fondle the smug too?

She's important to me.

Sloths have a very optimized lifestyle for their diet.

It's more like a Koala, one animal so stupid and autistic it can starve in a room filled with eucalyptus leaves, the reason? They weren't attached to a branch. You can put a bunch of leaves on a plate and the Koala won't identify them as food due to their inferior brain capacity and its diet being really poor for brain development, also Koalas don't recover their teeth so they normally go toothless and die, but the most likely reason they die isn't any of that, it is most likely super sífilis or hyper herpes that is spread among almost all the wild koalas that will finish them.

Pandas are almost as useless as Koalas, but Koalas still fuck without aid so they still got a chance before herpes kills them all.

What would happen if you forced pandas to eat meat again?

Spend the night with friends in #KemonoFriends on irc.rizon.net!

youtube.com/watch?v=0xtJK-Lc1Jg

This MMD has the most Boss movement of any I've seen. Watch Bossu dance.

Just look at that little fucker go. He is a miracle.

Is Boss solar powered? AA batteries? Mini nuclear reactor?

Girogiros are cool and cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=mR3rReuBO_s
youtube.com/watch?v=gKEsPJ20avg

eww

They can still eat it, but apparently they lost their umami taste receptors. I wonder what would happen if you engineered it back in.

I believe the problem was that it spent so long on a bamboo diet it lost the taste receptor telling them that meat is tasty, or something.
In which case it'd derive a lot more energy from it and would digest it much more efficiently, but wouldn't like it.

I still want to get that song translated...

Apparently it's called "Bang Bang"

I know it's the KF Nexon game theme song too.

Kill yourself.

how did you not get banned the first time around?

I want to ask her if bamboo tastes as good thrust in and out of her pussy

Carnivores have little to no tastebuds at all, user.
If they do, they would find meat awful as you cannot find a kill all the time and most meat avaiable are half rotten carcasses brought by leftovers and animals who died of sickness days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=7fMBgvfssTE

Actually he does sick spins and shit in this one so its way better

Boss is powered by love.

The bus in the background is tapping its wheels to the beat.

Fun Fact: When threatened the Aardwolf will spray a foul smelling liquid from it's anal glands.

Less Interesting Fact: The aardwolf unlike other hyena's primarily uses it's canines for fighting and self defense.

The more you know.

Reminder that Campo is the least popular anime Friend that got beat by the fucking Japari Bus.

Well, the bus did quite a bit more than she did.

I really, really hope Aardwolf is in S2.

Does Aardwolf has a hyena cock?

I'm more so hoping for Caracal given her the big roles she had in the game and manga.

And people still buy that evolution theory.

I just realized that there's not much Campo art.

No, only spotted hyenas and one or two other hyena species actually have pseudo penises.

Give a giant bear a taste for flesh. What could possibly go wrong?

...I'd fund it.

We can only hope.

>all those 2 point friends
>campo flicker
Im feeling sad, just like Grape-kun

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31029871

All other Bossu videos are irrelevant.

He is not only dancing super crazy but is also doing it while wearing sunglasses.

S2 sidestory will be Aardwolf getting resandstared and meeting the Hunters who will train her as they travel around cleaning up the remaining ceruleans now that Rho is filtered again, while looking for rumors of an ultimate anti-cerulean weapon a firetruck

That's because they mostly just lick up termites. They're also not affected very much by the nasty chemical defenses that termites have.

Capybara seem to be super comfy.

But Memebill just fucking stares and get more votes than bus.

>meme shit like Emperor and Shoebill getting that many votes

>Walk into bedroom
>see this
Wat do?

She got famous not just because she stares but because she was the second person to realize Kaban's species.

It's a great way to introduce a character, really. She did not went over the top in making her myterious or edgy. Just misunderstood.
The plottwist of her being actually a shy kitten certainly added a ton

Ask where Hululu is.

By sidestory, you mean like Arai-san and Fennecku from S1? I think I rather see someone running after again just to have the characters from the previous episode be seen again (aside from the EP12 gathering).

she's cute cmon

Is the reason she didn't come out with her gloves and stockings because the cerulean was black? Do colored ceruleans absorb the color of their being?

It was used for the initial teaser with the project and game announcement, but it wasn't actually used in-game.