Niggers and Spicks Are Destroying the Natural World, Gooks Pollute it

Commie Faggots blame whites when ONLY whites are defending it

Colonialism is a large part of the reason those regions are technologically backwards and need to utilize their natural resources to try and catch up. Besides its their natural resources, Europeans shouldn't be so judgemental when they drove lions to extinction within Europe and drove wolves to extinction in many parts of western Europe.

nonwhites aren't human

>memeflag
you're wrong

>whites are responsible for evolutionary divergence in cognitive characteristics between human populations
Nice try, kike.

>Whites did something bad 100s of years ago so nothing anybody else did or is doing matters
Whites bring hundreds of species back from being endangered.
It's "theirs" to destroy?
>Mental gymnastics intensify

Aren't the chainsaws, bulldozers, industrial machines "OURS"?
Why is it Okay for them to culturally appropriate our techniques and cause habitat loss and extinction?
It's Okay for them to bulldoze the world's lungs to build mud huts on because they're not white?

>Colonialism is a large part of the reason those regions are technologically backwards
It's the only reason they aren't living like wild animals, barely surviving, as they used to.

>Singapore is gook Japan is nip
>Singapore and Japan are one of the cleanest countries in the world

East Asians are the good ones. Though "we've" had to go clean house over there a few times.

Most Gooks are Chinese (pic related)

A Chinaman walked around China with a vacuum cleaner and his vacuum cleaner bag made a smog brick out of it.

This.
>Whites use their natural resources to get ahead
>lol we superior xD
>Non whites try to use their natural resources to catch up
>OMG you can't do that is the current year
Fuck off.

Negros have low I.Q.

Singaporeans are majority chink

itt burgers going into full panic mode because gooks aren't willing to buttfuck their own economies over a bit of smog

Because you subhumans fuck up the process of trying to be like us.
You don't have enough IQ points or shame to do it right or see what a disaster you make of things.

>a bit of smog

Fucking lold

>East Asians are the good ones.

>Singaporeans are majority chink

Replied to my comment
Didn't even read it

>p-please stop having a growth rate 7 times larger than mine! think of the trees!

>>p-please stop having a growth rate 7 times larger than mine! think of the trees!
You're having a different argument than the one I'm having. Which is whether we should let subhumans copy us.
I'd prefer an all or nothing approach.
Live in the dirt like you have been.
If you can't run a working society you should get bombed back to the stone age so the natural order and reset.

Your people weren't shit until the Spanish came and raped your great x grandmother

*can reset

CAW CAW CAAAWRK CARRRW

>Your people weren't shit until the Spanish came
Oh you mean our people?

Because Europe didn't made entire species go extinct.
Because Europe didn't deforested entire forest
Because Europe didn't made rivers completely polluted
>B-b-but we fixed it later
Then we'll fix it later too.

Yes, little burger, I know you're trying to disguise the panic you feel by acting like an edgy teenager sharing his "philosophical" views on the evolution of societies, that is why I am making fun of you: gooks are going form the stone age into a fully industrialized nation and beyond in the span of a generation and you're here shitposting about elephants and smog

Another round of rape from Spain would make you even better.

Can we croudfund?

You won't fix it though...it will be travesty of epic proportions. Makes me sad desu.

>ophical" views on the evolution of societies, that is why I am making fun of you: gooks are going form the stone age into a fully industrialized nation and beyon

It's in your imagination that I am afraid of countries being pulled out of the 3rd world.
It's a tangent only you are trying to go down.
Civilization will curb the baby boom and the Jews will get them aborting.

For the second time, the problem is savages living in a failed state of civilization.
Being in a perpetual, hand out baby boom,
Destroying the natural world,
Becoming American niggers

jesus christ, your immediate ancestors went into world war two just, sacrificed their own children and nuked japan just so they could pull off bretton woods and you're here crying because you're literally afraid of smoke. No wonder burgerland is in freefall

nice haiku

>n-no! i'm not afraid! the jews won't let you!
you're redefining stockholm syndrome, buddy

>you're redefining stockholm syndrome, buddy
You're really stupid
Civilizations you apes only happens when your women are changed from baby factories to citizens.

Then the population levels off.
Why wouldn't I want the people to modernize and their populations to level off?

What else do you need me to teach you?

lmao recycling