Favorite Sternritter?

Also Bleach Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156367266/#q156465291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top 5 most interesting.

When did you lose interest in Bleach? For me it was after Aizen.

I would love for the last arc to be animated.

>Gerard
>Nianzol
>Liltitto

my top will be:
5. D - Askin Nark Le Vaar
4. G - Liltotto Lamperd
3. C - Pernida Parnkgjas
2. F - As Nodt
1. E - Bambietta Basterbine

5.Gremmy
4.Bambietta
3.Lille Barro
2.Kirge Opie
1.Askin

Big Boob Super Strength.

Who're the sternritters who got backstories?

>Bazz
>Jugo
>As
>Royd/Loyd

Did I miss anyone?

Askin
Kirge
Ishida

Meninas
Candice
Bambietta
Kirge
Mask de Masculine
Askin

So much wasted potential

Anyway, As Nodt was best boy

About the same.

The chart needs to be updated.

I feel like Kubo wanted to show a lot more in the last arc but was unable to due to the cancellation.

>There was an implied relation between Kyoraku and Ichibei seeing how Kyoraku was so casual around him.
>Then there was Mayuri and Senjumaru which could've explained why mayuri was sent to Maggot's nest.
>Original G13 could've been fleshed out. The Royal Guard fights were off screened.
>Missed potential between Kyoraku's and Jushiro's tag team fight.
>Unohana was severely underutilized.
>Urahara and Yoruichi's tag team fight and Yoruichi's zanpakuto.
>Isshin and Ryuken's fight.

So many top tier characters were wasted. Fuck WSJ.

Also Hallibel and what happened to Hueco Mundo

The other bleach thread talks about those things and has the first chapter of the new novel. Go and take a look.

The novel confirms that Ichigo has the same powers as Yhwach and the king.
But although his power is unleashed, he does not know how to use this ability yet.
Ichigo removed the shackles restraining his max output, but he did not learn how to use his ability.

Askin

this

any word on the hisaGay novel? will that little fag finally kick some ass?

Don't know. So far the novel covers events from immediately after Ichigo's victory, to a few weeks after and six months later.
Aizen implied that Hisagi might find the same things he did if he kept digging long enough and when he did, that everything would change.

Also, whatever it is that happened 2000+ years ago it was the doing of the Five Noble families, Shunsui resents them for this as does Aizen, but Shunsui does not blame the current members for the wrongdoings of their ancestors.

"If you want to see the truth, you will have to sacrifice your own blood and soul"

Poor Aizen

Aizen is the real hero of this story

Right in the kokoro.
Is that why he had three hollow holes?

Lille Barro

>Kenpachi asspulls himself a Bankai all just to job to Gerard

What was Kubo thinking

"Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World" is supposed to be out today.
Do we have information about Hisagi's bankai yet ?

Part of the first chapter is in the other thread.

It's one chapter per week ?

Every other. Whole thing was summarized by an user.

Thank

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156367266/#q156465291

Any new info?

>the novel seems awesome

>if kubo didnt waste so many panels on reaction shots bleach would still be in the manga form today

Honestly I didn't like any of them. I thought they were all boring. Except Askin I guess.

>Fear
>Power
>Question
>K
>Deathdealing
not in that specific order

Halfway through Hueco Mundo.

tbtp

Askin was a good character (his fights weren't), Giselle and Mask were sorta fun (Mask's fight were awful though). Bazz and Hash had very good backstory, not much more sadly. So, I guess that would be them.

gotta go with best boy Askin, best girl Bambi, Gisselle and Liltotto

Personality, powers, and how their actual fights went aside, who had the best design?

F, K and V were my favorite also special mention for my boy Giselle.

Askin, no contest

D, F, K

Askin, Aes Nodt, and BG9.

I still wish we could have seen what Accutrone was really made of.

Askin.

>what Accutrone was really made of
Bones. Just dead bones Rob.

Maybe it was his way of revenge by fucking his series up so that WSJ loses name. When so many other bankais were well done, the last few jobbed severely. Kyoraku's which was hyped severely did shit, Urahara's bankai didn't do shit to askin except enable grimmjow to attack him, yoruichi didn't even have a zanpakuto, ukitake was sacrificed and the sacrifice was deemed useless 2 chapters later etc. so many bankais were shit upon

pulling out cheap hatricks to keep his ratings up as he floundered through an uninteresting plot

Fucking this.

He fucked up the captain commander and tanked the vintage Kubo ass pull.

And he probly fucked up kira and then bounced

1. Askin
2. Gisselle
3. Pernida
4. Pepe
5. Cang Du

Fuckin Kubu

>The novel confirms that Ichigo has the same powers as Yhwach and the king.
Why Kubo?

It's not entirely the same. What they all have in common is the ability to share their soul and precognition. Think of it as a trait, rather than a power.

Yhwach was already an old man when he mastered his power, so it's not something Ichigo will just discover and master on the fly, even if he has bankai.

Askin a besto

>create this many villains
>can finally give the spotlight to not as developed shinigami
>just have them job so good ol Renji, Byakuya and Kenpachi can save the day

Askin's power being foreshadowed all the way back in ch. 546.

forgot the fuckin pic sorry

Stop, kubo ended it suddenly on purpose to give a big shock value.
Sequel maybe.

I'm really starting to think that it'll be revealed that all of Aizen's actions for the sake of the greater good and he's just going about it in a way that we, from the protagonist's point of view, see as being evil. Especially with all this shit about the Five Noble Houses and their 'sin' makes me think that they were the ones who created the Soul King and set up this system of souls so they could benefit somehow.

Aizen, after playing detective, figured all this out and tried to set things right but Ichigo, who doesn't know about all this, just tried to stop him seeing him as this genocidal villain when in fact he might be the only one in Soul Society who's actually trying to make things better and bring justice to the Five Noble Houses.

Following up from this, I think if we saw the entire manga from Aizen's POV and know what he knew, we'd be cheering for him and we'd probably hate the ignorant as fuck Shinigami who try to stop him without even knowing why he's doing all this shit to begin with.

The Gluttony.

i just read the summary of the first chapter of the novel and it's loaded af. contains info as much as 3 volumes of bleach probably.

I imagine their expressions as I read . Its comfy.

Aizen did nothing wrong.