Buyfag Thread

buyfag.moe
Read the guide before asking any questions.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=02&keyword=綾波レイ
e2046.com/p/27258/
e2046.com/p/27243/
e2046.com/p/27074
e2046.com/p/26338/
modelers-g.jp/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=27896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like these threads are going faster and faster.

Summer is coming.

Fuck, I'm still not sure if I should grab this one or not. On one hand it's from Koto, on the other, based on the rate it's selling at it's most definitely not going to bin.

Go get it.

Why do you need to have a meta deck to enjoy playing? Just use what you've got and have fun.

Koto isn't always so bad.

I need PO now

Is this the fourth time this has happened?

Mandatory Ann pic.

How much discount is expected from a preowned figure from AmiAmi with a figure quality of B? I know that rank B usually tends to be basically new save maybe one or two minor imperfections, but the figure I was looking at was 42% off, which seemed like quite the discount even at that rank.

I hope Joker gets another figure.

The Kotobukiya figure doesn't do him justice.

Discount also takes into account the supply and demand of the figure, not just the star. If you can find it for cheap unopened and with box damage chances are the b rated figure is as good as new even with that steep discount.

Worry if it's a figure with a high markup, highly wanted and if you find it for under msrp

So is e2046 really as shitty as people make them out to be? Was thinking of grabbing my first garage kit recast and was wondering if I should go with e2046 or GK-M.

Just avoid Gathering.

I'd go full frost build to perform an all out attack on that ass.

I need help, there is any huehue here?

I just wanted to know if SAL Parcel was still better to use so we don't get taxed, and if it's better to buy at least three figures at the time so the shipment tax is worthy.

>pussy zipper
damn it dick stop it

Yes. I always order around 10-15k shipments from AmiAmi using SAL Parcels and never ever get taxed. Either that or you order through a place that offers undervaluing, then you can just ask for them to value a figure at $20 and use RSAL, but there's still a chance that it will get taxed.

Thanks, when you say 10-15k you mean yen?

Yes, that's roughly 100-150 USD. If you get a Parcel it goes through Rio de Janeiro and they barely tax anything, while other smaller packages all go through Curitiba and they're pretty much the opposite. By law they shouldn't tax anything under $50, but I had multiple actual $20 stuff taxed for no reason, so if you can, try to go for bigger orders and use Parcels.

Thank you very much man. I am just starting with this cause I finally got a job and I am kind of insecure with our laws that are completely bullshit.

No worries. I got fucked when I started out, because I used to just order RSALs through AmiAmi and pretty much everything got taxed, even cheap figma, but now I only make big orders with them and everything gets here with no issues, since RJ gives no fucks. If you want to make smaller orders and use RSAL instead of paying around $30 for shipping, Big In Japan, Mandarake, Jungle and Solaris are great for undervaluing, as long as you try to keep everything under $50. I've ordered stuff through all of those stores and never got taxed when I asked for them to undervalue to around that amount.

I'm looking for dolls and daki's of Tezuka Rin, from Katawa Shoujo. Completely new to buyfagging. First time around on the guide websites listed didn't yield much.

Would really appreciate a point in the right direction.

Doesn't exist

there is no official merchandise also read the guide for future inquiries

Like clockwork.

You'll need to have a custom one made. Find/Commission appropriate highres art and then use one of the services like those mentioned in the guide to have it made.

Do dakis lose color over time

not if you wash/store them properly

First time buying anything; I'm looking for a non-lewd Rei figure, preferably not over $20, definitely not over $30. By non-lewd I mean no sexual clothing or poses or anything. All the ones in the sites linked on the guide seem to be lewd or really expensive. Would really appreciate some recommendations.
>inb4 shit waifu

Keep it away from any u/v light, the sun is your enemy Sup Forumsnon.

Mfc

Read the guide and use Myfigurecollection.

>preferably not over $20, definitely not over $30

Pretty much can only buy prize figures with that type of money. Mandarake is a reliable store, here's a link that shows all the entries for Rei figures, you can sort by value and hide the sold out items. Like the other anons said, if you find one you like you can always search for it on MyFigureCollection to get better pics of it.

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=02&keyword=綾波レイ

Alright, thanks

Skipped over MFC since the first page linked was the shop database and I couldn't figure out how to use it. Looked again and I'm already getting good results.

Sorry for the stupid question.

This is just lazy.

Serval painted and Kaban announced.

>Do they hate homos so much?
Not really, remember that the target of these figures are the landwhales fujos, and they don't care too much about the quality of the figures, but the sentiments they have toward they plastic butt husbandos

Cute, but not enough to get me to buy a Nendo. A scale would get me to spend, easy.

Tsuchinoko merch when?

When the heck are we going to get proper Amico merch?

Sold.

Prepare your heart:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2670770

the sad part is that there was a planned nendo that got cancelled

I should have ordered Stylet from NY. Why am I such an indecisive fuck holy shit. I'm never gonna be able to get into this hobby at this rate.

Should I pull the trigger? It's one of my favorite characters of all time.

Ask us over on /toy/ before it's too late.
But generally speaking, if it's an at least decent figure and you love the 'character' then it won't be a regrettable purchase.

Please convince my dick not to pre-order these.

e2046.com/p/27258/
e2046.com/p/27243/
e2046.com/p/27074

I'm assuming you can paint, or that those are pre-painted? If so, those first two ain't half bad at all.

It's cheap, why not?

top and bottom look like shit
ryuko is well done but klk is a meme show

Rub one out, look at your bank account, go to bed. If the urge is still there in the morning, jump on down the slope further.

Probably the most accurate Galko I've seen but too expensive. Ryuko's face likes retarded smug. That last one, yeah...

On the one hand, she's 100% guaranteed to be cheaper than PO price aftermarket. On the other hand, those god damn hips. I'm weak.

There's absolutely no shame in buying scales with your dick/vagina. This meme has to end.

>she's 100% guaranteed to be cheaper than PO price aftermarket
Does Sonico usually bin?

It's not about shame or money I just don't trust their quality.
I preordered this from them
e2046.com/p/26338/
and they completely ruined her face.
But fuck my dick just can't resist that galko.

I wouldn't say bin, so much as there's always a lot of them in circulation. Sonicos absolutely litter the pre-owned market.
It's not about shame, it's about it being one of the easiest ways to subject yourself to an impulse purchase.

That face was messed up before they touched it.

Are there anymore figs like this?

I used to hate Swimsuit since it's so fucking boring. Any recommendations for good swimsuit figs with actual good themes of Summer/Beach?

What should the cutoff date be for figures?

I kind of want this one, but she was made in 2008. Don't older figures have problems falling apart or something?

>133 dollars for that absolutely trash sculpt

you deserved it

It's like a chinese knock off of the already not so good gk face.
My dick just can't trust them anymore.
But god that galko. I just wish there was another easy way to get her painted.

TINY

Can anyone explain the sorcery done on GSC's Deadpool? Mikatan hasn't done any review. The shading is amazing, looks like he's an illustration that was edited in the photo, so I want less generic product photos to see the details.

post your current daki(s)

>200 dollars

The special shading is probably why he's that expensive. I'm really gonna need extra photos, looks too unreal.

Holy shit that looks amazing. It really looks like a 2D illustration. Makes me wish I was into Deadpool and comics in general.

People have been doing the same with Gunpla for years.

What the fuck, that's not an edit? More pics of these?

Search "gunpla anime paintjob"

Anyone have experience buying a used item from Ami with the rank B?

I know it says it's open with minor wear, but I've bought used shit from the where the box was ranked C and it looked like the box was in mint condition.

read the guide
this question is asked like every fucking thread

Nips are autistic. You'll be fine.

That looks nice. Have MFC link?

>TINY
?

modelers-g.jp/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=27896

Never had any issues from B/B items on AmiAmi, I typically buy pre-owned everything.

>the TINY GERMAN HAT is removable

Sold.

The overuse of lines make this one obvious, but all the others look so surreal, looks like papercraft or animation cels. My mind is seriously blown. I wanna hold one of these in my hand, I can't believe what a lovely optical illusion they create.

Generally because of how the shading and painting is, they usually only look that good from a very specific angle

Be still my twitching dick. I'm not even into small breasts normally but something about this one just does it. Those extra parts are magical too.

this one is neat

>I'm not even into small breasts normally
Because when she looks like she's actually enjoying herself, you realize that's all that matters.

?
The price hurts for Funny knights standard.

That's not it. Even this more reserved "wah what're we gonna do on this fleshy protrusion" face and pose still tickle my pickle. I think it's the leotard and know it's the succubus motif.

The paint job makes her look cheap.
What a shame.

>faceplate and hand are store exclusive

Shit man, this is one of the best looking figures i have seen. It looks fucking gorgeous.

Well she is kind of cheap for a 1/7. This is yet another figure I choose to ignore until after release/bin and then pass once my dick has moved on. It's sad in a way but at least it saves my wallet.

Fair enough.