MUTTS & RACEMIXED PEOPLE

There are mutts and racemixed people on Sup Forums right now, as if having full blooded shitskins wasn't bad enough. Some of them even pretend to support White Nationalism.

What should we do with them once White European People regain control of their respective countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civic nationalism is not Sup Forums

Okay bud, you’re taking memes a bit too seriously. I don’t know if you’re a shill or somewhat retarded but there isn’t actually an epedimic of shitskins pretending to be white nationalists. Are you seriously autistic enough to not be able to distinguish memes from reality or are you shilling the board on purpose

You're going to struggle with a definition of "White European People" anywhere south of Rome. Problem in the north is people think they're just like Germans... yeah.

Ironically enough the only person that I know irl that also browses Sup Forums is a mutt.

Wow, it looks like her great parents were nigger and freckled Irish. Does she pretend to be white nationalist though

>the only things that matter are how you look, which outfit you can wear, haircuts you can pull off

She's just a racemixed teen sad about how she can't goof around like her friends can.

Don't go offtopic, faggot.

>Does she pretend to be white nationalist though
Probably not her, no. But others do because they're racially aware and don't want to go live with whatever shitskin half of the family they have in whatever shithole country they come from.

If whites go pro-white publicly, they lose their job security... It's like Communism over here.

Well there's always dinner...

bump

Get killed I hope

Make them our rulers

Idgaf they wanna help save the world then great we need all the help we can get

We def need these humans for experiments in our underground labs, so it should be easy to get rid of them all, once immigration officials get ahold of them, down to the underground bases for experiments they can go. That was why we brought them all here in the first place. Can't create genetic hybrids without doing a few unethical things below.
youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ

>Look like an albino nigger
I'd just kill myself.

Fucking Mcgregror coal burner. Fuck this dumb bitch, Im mixed with black and white, I keep my hair semi long and get called dominican, if I want to look black Ill shave my head and tan, if I want to look white i could just dye my hair blonde. How about forming your own Identity instead of conforming to a racial one? I was raised by my black dad and have only expeerienced racism from other black people. Does that make me any less black or white? No, it makes me Human who has to deal with dumb niggers all day.

HONORARY

It's funny how you liberals from shareblue pretend to be "for minorities" but make posts like this.

Mods need to do their job, I got banned for making an ACTUAL political thread, but the mods allow this thread??????

Mods are shills, your post us being slid

Are you male or female?

One day I get call a far right nazi larper purist for distrusting mutts; then next day I get called a leftist nigger lover.

JUST