#FUSIONCOLLUSION THIRD THREAD

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44if_oFBNnA
truepundit.com/doj-fbi-worked-fusion-gps-operation-trump/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/feinstein-confirms-fusion-gps-lawyers-asked-for-release-of-testimony-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(Cross-thread)

previous thread that covers many of the same topics.

Time line:

Prior to March, 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC lawfirm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December, 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October, 2016: NSA conducting review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October, 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October, 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November, 2016, post election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May, 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

bump

THREAD THEME FOR HIGH ENERGY POSTING

youtube.com/watch?v=44if_oFBNnA

POST THIS INFO ON ALL MAJOR HASH TAGS. FORCE IT DOWN THE THROATS OF THE NORMALFAGS AND MSM

SHADILAY!!!!

Bump for insomnia.

Reply to this thread and Hillary dies in prison.

bump

I've been on the edge of my seat for this shit for over a year now. please let the big happening begin and in the eyes of the public!

bumpan

Bumpo

Remember anons, shithold threads are slide threads. This is what they are sliding

Reply what? Dies of what?

GCHQ was in on this as well?

It sure appears that way, huh?

Syphilis, one can hope.

bumping with relevant shit

i cant be here to nurse the thread so keep bumping as much as you guys can, pls

. US National Security Advisor Rice has requested that we continue our surveillance during the transition period, as internal US intelligence is potentially compromised by the incoming Trump administration
>>t. Robert Hannigan (Director GCHQ)

Obama's National Security Adviser requested the head of British intelligence to "CONTINUE OUR SURVEILLANCE" of the Trump administration. Collusion with a foreign government designed to undermine a duly elected president of the United States. Obama and his goons must be shitting themselves. IT WAS HER TURN, THEY WOULD HAVE COVERED THIS ALL UP!

B U M P

RN on duty.

truepundit.com/doj-fbi-worked-fusion-gps-operation-trump/
Bump for collusion

Hey I am kind of new to all things of this nature, and there is so much stuff to conceptualize on how all this different intelligence communities work together, as well as all the names, what is a good place where I can start myself from.

fugging bump

What steps are required to have the FISA Warrenton released to the public. Can't someone on the senate intelligence committee unilaterally release their findings in response to Feinstein's leak?

I honestly don't know what to make of this. It all seems so high up and being ignored as far as I can tell. Unless the trump admin is combating it, then this entire system looks secure and will keep on attacking anyone or group that threatens it.

I know it's a joke that there are all these no name websites trying to attract your attention but a) conservativetreehouse and b) judicialwatch are the two best ones for covering this story right now.

Don't forget the British connect faggots.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

Remember, the boss of GCHQ resigned right after Trump won.

>well that's the end of this road
>looking back at it it looks kinda crooked

Start here: Strzok and friends wanted to suck Trump into a Russsian Uranium deal like Hillary got while they had him wiretapped so they could use the tapes to impeach. Work back from there.

if T. Paine is picking it up, this is good news for the voracity of Sundaces claims.

jesus fucking christ captcha clicking the same box 15 times because there is still cars is a bit overkill. Also fuck Jewgle.

>GCHQ
I literally worry that some of the (legal in the United States but illegal in Great Britain) shit that I've said on here is going to get me detained if I ever fly into Heathrow.

Anyone that asks for a release will instantly lose favor with the big guys in congress. No one wants to lose their cushy appointments and get undercut during the upcoming midterms. Placing a target on their backs in an election year is not something they do often.

A Sup Forums pass is actually worth it if you spend any considerable amount of time here

Trump mentioning the 702s being fixed. Please help me consolidate information in this thread, I need help combing through all this shit because theres 600 posts between the last thread and the other anons thread.
switch to old captcha/use 4chanX

>big guys in Congress

its going to be a cornerstone piece of evidence to make sure these people hang. You don't want to release that to the public yet to corrupt the jury pool, unless of course the speculation that this will be a military tribunal is true then under rule X of the house committee rules the Speaker of the House can declassify all of the records for release to the congress at large.

how the fuck did you get that top secret memo

what is going on? if that is real then that's like an act of war or aiding treason or some shit. it can't be real.

Bump to defy the mods.

Freedom of Information Act

Can we get a quick rundown for non-Americans?

There may be a good reason we are maintaining detention facilities at Guantanamo...

the new FOIA staff are very intrepid.

The Bongchans were pretty satisfied. The guy resigned the day after the date on the memo.

GCHQ is a pawn of the NWO Elites. Trump is going to Davos to give them an in person "Fuck You" before he brings the hammer down.

>switch to old captcha

i usually do at home, but im on my work laptop so the browser wasn't configured properly.

I cant help but wonder if he doesn’t wear a purple tie and drink Fiji water with two hands.

Intelligence agencies in multiple nations weaponized their intelligence gathering to hinder the trump campaign. One of those things was the piss tape dossier.
The underlying implication I see is that these agencies can target anyone and attempt to ruin them if they so wish. They failed, but they did manage to become an albatross around Trumps neck. Imagine if they did this to a weaker person.

bump

Bump non archived article to throw scheckels at theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

The question on my mind is will trump act on this spread of information?

well i guess it sucks to be everyone involved then.

i don't think there's gonna be any loopholes, not if it's as true as it is big. this is some 'your laws wont protect you' shit.

Federal intelligence / law enforcement, working with the Democrats, allowed Fusion GPS, a private opposition research firm, access to raw US intelligence data in order to get dirt on Trump, which is profoundly illegal and represents ACTUAL collusion / treason / corruption at the highest levels of American government.

Thank god the UK was helping to preserve American democracy against the greed and corruption of Trump and his lackeys..

Raise your bump.

Look you fucking hillbilly, it says right in your highlighted text that Trump was compromised. You don't seem to care about that. You're a fucking piece-of-shit traitor too!

Bump

BIG

Looks like their pawn just got taken. One move closer to the edge, and they're about to brake.

Also, IT WAS HER TURN AND THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GET COVERED UP REEEEEEE!!!

So is this why twitter womens are spreading tales amd accusations of pee pee gate actually being Trump pizzagate. Unsubstantiated claims and stuff.

A tweet yes I can expect that. However, what will go on beyond the tweet is what I'm wondering. also,This

Your contention, then, is that Trump “was compromised” and by extension, 0bammy got it on tape meanwhile Mueller does not have the tape? Really?

Now we know exactly what she meant when she said, “If he wins we all hang.”

Boy the shills sure as hell don’t hang around on this thread, do they?

#Shithole is fake news. It's like everyone has forgotten about Brian Ross already.

Bump for Great Justice.

Don't let the shitholers memory hole this story!

>being paid to pretend to be retarded online
you wrote your post in English, I assume you can read?

I know but is it fake news that will go in favor of Trump?

Letter is Fake & Gay.

Who is this former MI5 Michael Steele guy

ex-MI6 Christopher Steele worked for Fusion GPS.

Don't these fake news stories ALWAYS go in favor of Trump eventually? It's almost like they are digging their own graves yet cannot stop no matter how deep they go. MSM is a shithole.

FUCKING BUMP REEEEEEEEEEEE

So just like the 'shithole' comment the dossier is complete bollox but now we have proofs

my work laptop just shit a brick while I putting a screen cap together, but its no coincidence that they are transferring 4 squads of MPs from the Arizona National Guard to Guantanamo bay after visits by Wray, Mattis, Sessions, and other high ranking DOJ officials. there are only like 41 actual prisoners left there. they are expecting an influx of new prisoners.

When the time is reicht anons, they will be swiftly exposed, judged in the public eye, and hung with the rope these King Nigger commie lackey hippie degenerates intended to twist around the real honest jews who dont whore the media for Globalist agendas like a Kim K clone in Babylon.

Its like you goyim never bothered to read esther's chapter because it wasnt a Major Prophet or NT canon. inspect the script to see what plot point comes next as allegory meets reality.

Remember, IG report lands Monday & the Fake News Awards are Wednesday

Does this mean war with the UK? This can’t go unpunished

he's more than likely the one orchestrating the timing of the releases, so my guess is yes, there will be action taken. He just accused Strzok of Treason. should get bretty/comfy/ desu

bump for justice.

The fake news awards will be glorious

Oh, Esther is one of my favorites. For such a time as this.

What if this ‘shithole’ story is an intentional leak so Trump can slam them harder at the fake news awards?

Bump up

what is the source for this?

Here to provide Mad Dog bumpage.

That doubleNig...

Yes, but the media has no obligation to state facts. So they run with lies. Same reason no one is really talking about this in the media as well. They would lose their advertising shekels.
Like the other poster said, this is treasonous, but more than half of the government is in on it. The corruption is ignored because it is now normal.

reminder: somone has to make next bread. 'muricans are woke and need to see this.

MAKE SURE THIS THREAD STAYS ALIVE

here are previous threads to read to get a better understanding of what's going on:

Seems like a perfect time to everything to go pear-shaped for the news.

Feinstein Confirms Fusion GPS Lawyers Asked For Release Of Testimony Transcript

dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/feinstein-confirms-fusion-gps-lawyers-asked-for-release-of-testimony-transcript/

WOW. This came out over a year ago. It was never disputed.

The fcc is going to do that for him. You can't air that shit over the airwaves, even on a private broadcast without the program being rated with a warning. That's a huge fine.

I'll become the new baker, just tell me what info needs to make it over to the new /Thread.

The British deep-state swamp allied with the democratic deep-state DC cabal working together in treasonous fashion to try and overthrow a duly elected US president.

DRAIN. THE. ENTIRE. GLOBAL. SWAMP.

SIG!

thanks, user. i think the OP and timeline are a good introduction. posting previous threads in OP is probably a good idea too