youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have no idea

Love isn't a math problem man

They began to learn and ""interact"" with each other and always thinking about each other (as in what would they do)

Also they made your life a lot more fun

This is the worst thing about Sup Forums. Every single time I see a "there was no reason for them to fall in love" or "why didn't he love the objectively superior girl" post I have an aneurysm.

Love finds a way

Deus ex mahina
and cellphones
then they found a way

He was INSIDE her. Don't you know what true love is??

>first thing he does is get her naked and grope her chest
>consistently gropes her chest every time he bodyswaps
>even gropes her after the major twist

He had his priorities right. I'm amazed western critics didn't whine about that bit too.

I'm sure they have. They are probably just drowned out by all the hype. I hope it stays that way.

Because there wasn't

They literally hadn't even directly spoken to each other

Hookup culture isn't love, user.

This love is about as platonic as it gets. But that's a good thing. They came to love one another because they became best friends with the body swaps. Only when faced with the prospect of getting cucked does Mitsuha finally realize her affection.

Granted, I think we could've used more than Zenzenzense, but even then it was adequate in showing the two interact. It's not like they were right head over heels for one another, more like they just gradually grew closer until one of them realized they didn't like the idea of her body swap buddy dating another woman.

I think it says something about Sup Forumsnons that many of them cannot comprehend why characters would not fall in love with each other based on rankings of traits.

No shit. So how did they fall in love? This is basically equivalent to a hookup.

See
The idea that love has to be construed as a series of convoluted interactions with inoffensive flirting is silly. They got to know one another through notes and by living one anothers' lives. It was a very friend-like, very platonic sort of love.

It's pretty obvious that you'd learn more about a person by getting to experience their life first hand than just talking to them normally

Are there any scenes of the Guy(female) jacking off?

they shared each others lives for a couple of weeks even though it is only shown in the montage it was believable enough to me, especially the parts where the realisation hits that they are in love etc

He wanted to put his donger into her no-no chamber.

It kinda is.

>said the sociopath

plot device forced them to stay together until they stopped disliking each other and then liked each other.

Holy autism

Spent time living the other person's life.

I feel like the whole "that character didn't act in a perfectly logical way, I hate this show now" thing is related to this.

Pretty much this. Of all the potential flaws in Kimi no Na wa, the Romantic aspect isn't one of them.

Wow people actually defend the lack of development given to the romance in this. It's pretty much the equivalent of the MC being implied to go for a training arc that wasn't shown and suddenly becoming badass. It goes beyond just "being subtle" to just lazy writing, like the lack of a certain other important scene near the end of the film

Jesus user and I thought I was hopeless.

It's true though. I can understand how they might fall in love with each other, but the near nonexistence of any sort of development of the romance is a failure on the part of the writers and director

Seek help

Seek standards

Because they got addicted to playing with each other's genitals and needed a way to keep access to them once the body swapping thing was over.

your nigger

There should have been, girls get horny too... played for laughs they could have gotten away with it. have him groping the boobs in one of the sequences and the cut to her jerking it under the bed covers.

Even a morning wood scene would have been enough.

because of the power of shitty montages

This was arguably the biggest flaw in the movie which does not make it the flawless masterpiece some would like to believe. Still a good movie but I don't think it's the best thing to happen to anime.

It's still encouraging. If this was flawed, imagine what happens when Shinkai patches the holes.

Shinkai needs to team up with a decent writer, as he clearly can't write anything other than melodramatic love stories.

honestly it was a terrible joke repeated too much, should have been criticised

Deus ex machina.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

The movie tells you they fall in love, so you just have to roll with it despite making zero sense. Someone should teach Shinkai that in fiction the rule is "show, don't tell".

It's a shame, the romance in his previous foot movie actually made sense and was good

>knowyourmeme
>tvtropes

bad taste
bad you

BD release when?