imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 11
>Idlib:SAA retakes 4 of 6 lost towns in HTS&FSA counter-offensive. SAA reach Abu Dhuhour Airport. 7km to link up with S Aleppo forces
>SAA liberteas 9 villages W of KHANSIR
>IS takes advantage SAA Idlib offensive, attacks SAA near Abu Duhur airbase, killing 3 men,5 captured
>RU MOD:A swarm of 13 attack drones were heading for RU bases. Pantsir took out 7,6 were hacked
>RU MOD:The 13 drones came from Turkish backed 'rebels',they were automated, pre-programmed flight&ammunition discharge, eliminating jamming of their control systems
>RU MOD:the drones cannot be made in an improvised manner. The coordinates entered in them are more accurate than the data generally available on the Internet
>TURKEY CALLS ON RUSSIA, IRAN TO STOP SYRIAN ARMY OFFENSIVE AGAINST TERRORISTS IN IDLIB
>IDLIB DE-ESCALATION ZONE COLLAPSES AS “MODERATE OPPOSITION” GROUPS HURRY UP TO HELP THEIR AL-QAEDA-LINKED COUNTERPARTS
>Report: rebel infighting in Daraa killed 1300 militants
>Greek authorities sieze Tanzanian-flagged ship carring explosives en route to Lybia's LGNA controlled site. Ship came from Turkey
>Houthi forces launch missile towards Saudi Special Forces base
>Houthi forces launch large-scale offensive in southern Yemen

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/syria/20180112/1512515892.html?referrer_block=index_main_1
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951821946647347201
gulf2000.columbia.edu/maps.shtml
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-sarin-gas-toxic-khan-sheikhoun-russia-assad-claims-experts-evidence-a7668996.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
myalbum.com/album/eisRLXlN2kdK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD PLS GO!!!

Stop this autism.

Threadly-reminder that Memeflaggot Apartheid is in force

the OC's quality went down
Should i get back at taking some requests?

I hate america

It's SHITMAP time!

DEATH TO SYRIA
DEATH TO ISLAM
DEATH TO RUSSIAN SHILLS
DEATH TO IRAN

Updates from previous breads,

Idlib
Raqqa
DeZ
Manbij
South Damascus
Ghouta
Aleppo
Misc.
Video

It's SHITGIF time!
>blaming the puppet instead of the puppetmaster
SHAME!

I made that shit months ago in about 30 seconds, but yes you should.

>156457751

>9 seconds after bread is made

WTF, you MUST have some form of program to automaticaly detect and reply to new threads. Also, no (You) for you.

>*blocks your path*
wat do?

got any suggestion

White and based!
Good to have you back Pingu, we spoke briefly yesterday when you dropped in.

Keep up the good work Pingu!

Death to Israel

>Spain is a shithole
No shit
Also don't you dare call me a sp*niard

synchronized, yet still 1 point ahead
literally me>you

*teleports through your screen and stabs you*
Nothing personnel, kid.

A German was lamenting the fact that there aren't any good Tiger Train memes, but that's all I've got right now.

*Launches 40mm grenade at it*

That's hassrede I will call the Gestapo

Great work as always

Hey US baker how are you doing mate?
np

>9 seconds after bread is made
Damn, my new high speed record. thanks toothpaste.

newfag

*blocks your path*

Doing well, ready to get back on regular hours next week, I've been on graveyard hours this past week.

where the svbieds at

Why hasnt the SAA attacked from the Al-Hadher bulge yet? Instead of having one vector of attack, why not 2 that meet in the middle (Abu-Hudur/AH airforce base)?

Are the Tigers the only unit in the entire SAA that is capable of attacking? Is the SAA that weak?

keep your weebshitism out of here, it's already a very cancerous place

Reposting: >Russin Special Forces eliminated the rebel group which attacked Hmeimim air base on 31th December

ria.ru/syria/20180112/1512515892.html?referrer_block=index_main_1

I sure hope they've captured some Hajjis so that they can question them

SCAR? Some of the proportions look off

they were eliminated by krasnopol (video of their elimination in link )

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951821946647347201

Tigers are too few
Only a couple of thousands max

They don't have to. The front has been static for years so it must be pretty fortified/well defended. Why would they risk casualties if the rebels will inevitably ran away without a fight when the offensive comes from the south? Easy choice IMO.

oy vey antisemite ill call the stasi on your ass

>Only a couple of thousands max
No. Only around 1,000 with a strike force of around 600 the last time any figures were given out, and even then that was during the Al-Bukamal offensive so it's fewer now.

Guys i need help, right now i'm making a presentation about syria (40min long) in which i want to mention the "chemical weapons attack" on syrian civillians by Assad. Is there some ACTUAL Evidence? Like are there any facts i could use in my presentation to redpill some of my folks about the whole situation in syria? I would really like the read a >good< Paper about false claims on a chemical weapon attack. Obviously sources like Breitbard aren't good, i would be happy with "vague claims" by the UN, because this would turn into a discussion at the end.

Is there anything else that i could / have to put in my presentation in ordner to redpill some normies? At least gulf2000.columbia.edu/maps.shtml provides some fancy maps.

Looks like Debaltsevo

just present teh Un report and make a section about why it cannot be taken as proof as
>didn't actually got here
>onyl interviewed moderate beheaders
, it's really easy to fill that presentation up

>The front has been static for years so it must be pretty fortified/well defended.

Same could be said about the southern part of the front so why attack only from the south and not simultaniously north and south?

>Why would they risk casualties if the rebels will inevitably ran away without a fight when the offensive comes from the south?

Let me reword that:

Why would they risk casualties if the rebels will inevitably ran away without a fight when the offensive comes from the NORTH?

So the SAA is indeed that weak huh? Sad!

Was waiting for this.

Literally the entire report is a fucking "vague claim". You can easily dismantle it piece by piece and compare it to the OPCW regulations, especially the chain of custody part. You can also use the MIT professor's spitballing as counterargument that's just as plausible as ASSAD PERSONALLY GASSED MY MOTHER.

Don't say that there were no chemical attacks, say that they were from an unknown source, most likely-isis left booby traps.

Read the UN report. They have such credible evidence like
>Witness statements from terrorists
not to mention they weren't even close to the "attack site", and the government is not to blame

Prof. Theodore Postol from the MIT, who is a leading expert on chemical weapons published a 14 page assessment taking this myth apart. Here's the document:

scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

It's Zolfaghar, Iranian-made gun.

Debaltsevo was great

Thanks user

I'll send you everything I have

Thanks to Russian regular forces, yes.

RIP Givi and Moto
You'll always be in our hearts

>Zolfaghar

Nah, some special forces and weapons shipments maybe. If regulars were there it would've been over much quicker.

cheers mate
You were covering for your friend at work, yes?

>Delete this
I agreed with your comment

Thank you very much guys, it will be a fun time to redpill some of them and probably recieve a bad grade from my social justice warrior teacher

Wow good thread so nice to come in here and see only updates and Syria related news and not other off topic shitposting thanks

RIP

Yeah the night shift guy

Here's pasta about the crater:

1. It's not certain it's 152 mm, might be 122 mm.

2. We see the from the crater it is mortar / artillery. From the residue of the scene we see Artillery Casing and Butt Plate confirming it is Artillery.

3. Mainstream media and Al Nusra / opposition focused on that specific crater as evidence of Chemical air strike, but from previous posts evidence shows it isn't air strike and second, it is fired from rebel territory.

Example:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-sarin-gas-toxic-khan-sheikhoun-russia-assad-claims-experts-evidence-a7668996.html

>A crater is seen at the site of an air strike, after what rescue workers described as a suspected gas attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in rebel-held Idlib, Syria Reuters

>“From 11.30am to 12.30pm local time, [9.30am to 10.30am BST] Syrian aircraft conducted an air strike in the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhoun on a large warehouse of ammunition of terrorists and the mass of military equipment,” said Major General Igor Konashenkov, according to a translation by Russian state media.

>But witnesses and survivors said the bombs struck hours earlier, with images showing at least one hit a road rather than a building
We don't know if it had any Chemicals in it or if it was just HE (high - explosive).

We don't know why it was fired into the area either.

All we know is that it wasn't from an SAA air strike

Pidorashka spotted.

"night work"

>RU MOD:A swarm of 13 attack drones were heading for RU bases. Pantsir took out 7,6 were hacked
>RU MOD:The 13 drones came from Turkish backed 'rebels',they were automated, pre-programmed flight&ammunition discharge, eliminating jamming of their control systems

Alright if their flight paths were pre-programmed to prevent jamming of their controls how did the Russians 'hack' them? EMP them out of the sky? physically hack them up into pieces? This doesn't make sense.

They captured a few villages in that area a few days ago, but no major advance

It's a shame that war ended so quick, it was absolutely epic.

God,Syria,Bashar!

""rear maintenance""

anyone got that picture where the pilot is asking assad what to do now that theyre starting to win the war, and assad says to gas everyone. hook it up

GPS spoofing almost certainly, what with "hacking" them. Send them a false location signal and you can guide the things as you want. The same happened to a US drone some years back. Done by Iranis, if I recall correctly.

;_;7

YA BASHAR!

Please. Nathan keeps making cringey memes and the pole keeps on bullying retarded pepe. And pic related is the only meme I’ve made for /sg/ in ages

HEIL ASSAD!
HEIL SYRIA!
HEIL VICTORY!

Shoots an S-200 missile what can shoot down its target even if it is 300kms away.

>Shoots an S-200 missile what can shoot down its target even if it is 300kms away.

>were pre-programmed to prevent jamming of their controls how did the Russians 'hack' them? EMP them out of the sky?
You can still fuck up the navigation.

How long do you reckon the US troops will stay in Syria?
Will they go against Assad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
This incident specifically.

>how did the Russians 'hack' them?
Its a secret bro.

avtobaza

judging all the training theyre doing with the (((SDF))), id wager they have no plans of leaving any time soon

>Same could be said about the southern part of the front so why attack only from the south and not simultaniously north and south?

There's a reason why the Syrian Army decided to push from the area to the east of Morak and Al Lataminah: the defenses were weaker than in Morak/Al Lataminah/Khan Shaykhun (we witnesses multiple attemps the last months by the Syrian Army to push there but the rebels were able to repel those attacks) and it was the ideal area to achieve their strategic goal (to clean up South Aleppo and gain a strong foothold for the push towards Idlib). Once the initial offensive broke the defenses of the rebels we all saw how they couldn't make a stand all the way towards the Airbase (because they had no tactical place to hold up), while if they tried to push from Al Lataminah they would have Morek, Khan Shaykhun and all the mountain area that is up northward.

>Why would they risk casualties if the rebels will inevitably ran away without a fight when the offensive comes from the NORTH?

That's my point. They attacked from the weakest spot in the frontlines. /SG/ may laugh all what they want at the Syrian Army but they don't do things arbitrarily [anymore].

You want to keep a big and long frontline with the rebels. The rebels have a more limited manpower pool and artillery. If they have to distribute the manpower in a lot of areas it means the units spearheading the offense will face less resistance. They are suffering a lot of losses because of the airstrikes to the rebels are abandoning south Aleppo as a result to reinforce the brigades in Idlib. The Syrian Army is taking more towns, villages and hamlets without any resistance. Win/Win situation.

Njet. Krasukha.

that's not really hacking though, that's the equivalent of putting a guinea pig into a microwave.

>"Ooga booga lemme get yo wifi password"

>"Iran and Russia must rein in Syria and stop the Idlib offensive."

what do they think this is? are they still holding out for a stalemate?

Anyone got the hot pockets OC? i need to salvage a piece

>jam GPS
>spoof GPS
That's very much hacking, user. A typical man-in-the-middle attack attack.

Russian hackers use axes.

Here's more:
myalbum.com/album/eisRLXlN2kdK