YOU LACKIN OR PACKIN!?

U ready for the race war WHITE BOI? We niggas are prepared. We makin sure our niggas is armed AF

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=gNOcViXDUl4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0
youtu.be/KSGWsmR4ipM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>U ready for the race war WHITE BOI?
maybe that's white in argentina

i wish a nigger did this to me i'd blow his head clean off

>race war starts
>Latinos immediately start butchering niggers an masse
>whites sit and watch from their comfy suburbs as they always have

nah nigga we makin sure our homeboys is pakin. WE ARE PREPARED WHITE BOI!

nah u white boi are dead

wh*Te dogs won’t stand a chance against kara boga

This can only end up benefiting my Leaf agenda.
Saged

You'd probably wet yourself first faggot

das rite my nigga

i'm not white and i've seen more violence than both of you larpers.
let me see that flag, please.

I wonder how much damage your psyche is suffering from posting niggers all the time, paki. I'm sure you probably rewired your brain to like dick--nigger dick. I wonder if your family will think it's haram when they see you on your deathbed dying of AIDS.

This. You dont know how much i hate niggers and so do alot of my friends. Gang members hate niggers. Skaters jate niggers. Og metalheads hate niggers(new generation is gay). Immigrant mexicans hate niggers and are taught that way since being a kid in mexico.. Only mexicans that like niggers are the ones unironically trying to be white/liberal hipster trash. Asking any working class mexican how he feels about the common negro. Theyre Lazy they steal theyre good for nothing but wasting time and whining.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>"Future black king nobel prize winner was murdered by racist white devil while taping a harmless youtube prank video"
>"Black community outraged"

>nigger nigger nigge-

you seem to have forgotten whom has the biggest dick in this equation....keep pressing those electronic buttons made and designed by whitey, keep being a beta black boi, here's mic rap for the jew, suck his cock and wear gold chains and put out records on his record label, be the jews beta...while we keep creating tech that makes you obsolete.... youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0

they know huwytes are paranoid, they won't play jokes on you

Bwahahahaa

>Niggas are prepared

You sure ?

Be careful what you wish for.

more like whites hiding behind latinos to be protected from niggers because they lacking.

Notice me huwyte senpai

nigger we wont invade ghettos with infantry to preserve unmemorable architecture. When Whites Wage a new Civil War they will carpet bomb and nuke your gang teritory and set up containment zones around the farming "rural" states. We Wuz Genocided n Sheiit from the Land we couldnt reach without whitey helping our African Kings who sold us from a captive tribe before wrecking Mastah's audi on the long drive back to Ethiopia from the Corn Maze after Whitey EMANCIPATED our regressive culture of "Muh Dick Big, Muh Girl Bad" then wonder why Whitey praises the concept of Founding Fathers Who Art Thou in Heaven. Hallowed Be Thy Name

so youre saying that you dont like our fellow americans?

nigger

>has a gun pointed at him
>tries to pull his own
>gets shot clear in the chest and bleeds out like a pig in the sand
genius level intellect right here folks

>selling CDs in America

I’m always #packin

Nobody has caught me #lackin just yet

Yeah, but i can actually shoot, and only have 2 handguns. Niggers can't shoot. I go out to 1200 M and hit 12x18" targets

Black children should NOT have to fear being murdered every time they point a gun at someone. Delete this.

this is legitimately some of the dumbest shit i've ever seen. Literally asking for accidental gun deaths through brandishing firearms in order to project some form of tribal 'thorns' or means of protection / aggression. Literally, monkey tier stick whacking in the jungle. Smdhfamalam.

we in the streets though white boy. u be sitting there shooting but when we running u up u be lackin and scared

we makin sure we redy for the race war white boy

More like Ooga Booga

The Future is Ours, You can have this fallen dystopia and larp as Space Dick Kangs raping White "Ladies" until we enslave future descendants for the same ignorance your current culture embraces.

Either way You'll be dead, I'll be dead but the living shall laugh last and longer than those who are dead in spirit and blind in da flesh.

staged

murimutts ass blasted. Isnt this what Sup Forums mutts wanted? Right to bears arms and a libertarian mentality?

you have no right to complain, get your own gun mutt.

does it make you mad knowing you're nothing but a shit colored monkey?
nigger

>Jew pretending to be black

Def that nig is having a blue monday....curtosey of Blue Lives that Matter... New safari hunting theme song... youtu.be/KSGWsmR4ipM

I hope under cover cops do this to get these idiots to admit to felonies

no wonder the cops in amerimuttland are so nervous

You mad black boy?

You might not like it, but this is what peak Americana performance looks like.

u lackin' bitch?

>black US soldier getting shot
am I supposed to be upset about this?
niggers are so fucking worthless lmao

nigga you lackin ooga booga

Oh man, I hope this catches on in the hood. Nothing but profits.

LOL trayvon thought zimzam was lackin'

can a person even survive after being this far gone

what does the Middle East have to do with you being a subhuman monkey?
the Arabs definitely think the same thing

I would've shot the guy with the tripod desu

>implying you ain't lackin'

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
lol, you're kept as actual slaves in the middle east. the whole world looks down on you. deal with it.

you don't draw when a gun is pointed at you, immediately back off and play bitch then shoot him in the back and use the phone and gun as evidence

"we niggas"
you're not black.

>shoot him in the back

Good Luck

>use the phone
How to use phone as evidence?

its fake

>ape wants a race war

go on, try to compete, that will end well for you xd

you dont need to use the phone as evidence.
forensics will show that he was pointing the gun at you.

when you fire your gun the crap from your barrel(im sure you use it and dont clean it 24/7)

will be on him and the gun in such a way that it would prove he was in a certain position. together with the bullet trajectory you'll be fine.

>you pakin' or you lackin' my black twitter brothers?

polish bitches love the BBC though look at all them polish bitches working for BLACKED

u just bad lil polish boy

This is hilarious entertainment until I realize those animals live right next to us

Sweet fucking Christ Hannibal Burris got yoked.

Fake AF.

>prostitutes performing degrading acts for money
Wew lad. That's a first.

Pffft. Good one though.
Larping as Black radical to get white guys trigger happy.
For the record , you don't have to do that. White MEN are always prepared.
Me personally, NRA, got the insurance in case I need defense $$, concealed carry permit, and a big enough white guy physique that I can comfortably conceal my SW 500 .
Problem is, the niggers NEVER act up anywhere near an Adult White Man in Black Leather riding a Harley. Even in their own SHITHOLE hoods.
Gonna have to dress like women,children,elderly, that will provoke them ( niggers) into asked for an exit wound big enough to throw a cat through.
BOY !!!

The white man must always be armed and prepared to smoke niggers.

Are chicanos gonna fall for the same trick?

Sooo evil... love it.
(Standing applause)

14- no check for (you) nog

First you have to not hold your gun sideways for whitey to be afraid.

>implying nigs can aim worth a shit

>Niggers still wonder WHY they get shot
The absolute state of homo africanus.

Tiny dick nigger bitches like you love BWC 2 tho black boy.
Just kneel and open your mouth boy, you'll get a chicken and a smartphone if you're a nice little commodity.

>Niggers
>A good shot

They treat guns like magic wands, like they know magic comes out of them they just don't understand how to direct this magic to the area they want it to go in. Even at point blank range I would be more surprised if he managed to hit him.

wh*Te population: 500 million
non-wh*Te population: 6.5 billion
What are you going to do when we decide to genocide you, wh*Tes? You want to start race war? Go ahead and see how we slaughter you one by one.

lmao wtf is this
but it looks fun though

You niggers have been a cluster fuck of retardation for millenia. GO ahead nig, we will nuke you.

always a nigger trying to call on his friends to do shit he cant xD

nigger Asians FUCKING HATE YOU xD

What's it like to have an IQ equal to room temperature?
What's it like to be so shallow?
What's It like to be an inept brainlet?
What's it like to be a violence driven ape?

C'mon, even my dog knows that blackscan't do anything. Be honest, you are completely wothless in all fields and a race war would be more like niglet slaughter. What, you gonna shoot your 1911 at a bomber drone to defend yourself? Please do niglets. please do.

>What are you going to do when we decide

Who do you suppose is going to feed you?

shit nigga you cleaned so many toilets you became a mudshark

fuck all perkere

nigger cryptonite = whitey

>for no reason

this always bothers me because the reason was plain and simple. Japan was told plainly to surrender unconditionally and they thought they could hesitate and bargain. Allies had a fun new toy that works great.

In relation to the pic We did have a reason to nuke the japs a second time.

They didn't reply to us after the first bomb.

whats with niggers and their cars?
I hope it is intended to be funny otherwise I am going to throw up

>hadn't invented the wheel
>hadn't invented metal working
>hadn't invented crop farming
>hadn't invented roads
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEET BOUT TO COLONIZE SPACE

Encouraging civilian gun ownership is not bad.

Actually, if you read the detail, he's talking about the second bombing. Japan was ready to surrender after the first, but they weren't even given a chance to recognize what had happened, literally a couple of days later, they dropped the second one. It took time for the Japanese to even understand what had happened. The second bombing was without legitimate reason. It had simply already been planned and they needed real tests of the bombs. That's why those two cities had been spared the firebombing of other population centers, to maximize the perceived damage of the new weapon.

tl:dr The imperial government of Japan would have surrendered after the first bomb, if they knew immediately what it was, but they didn't, as US bombers had been firebombing Japanese cities with impunity for a long time by then, and at first nobody knew what the fuck had just happened.

OK mexicans (because you ain't LATIN)

If you kill all the niggers - you can have half of california
All of New mexico
Thats PLENTY of space
You can't have arizona because the power money would never go for it

take this deal
we won't offer this again