/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagensarena.se/redaktionen/best-of-ulf-kristersson/
archive.is/VA0u8
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.SvenAnons, print out the posters we’re on these threads. On the 31st January, we need you to start putting them up in the streets. We do this every week, or the night after another terrorist incident, for two months. Best case scenario, it’ll trigger the left into giving us media coverage- international anons, stay tuned for that. If that doesn’t happen, it still keeps these issues on people’s until we’re closer to the election.
.See pic related. Dark red areas are high-migrant, high-population areas- just living here is a redpill, so people in these areas are going to be more receptive to posters with stronger messages. Red is mid-tier, and pink are leftist strongholds with little immigration and no previous SD mandates. They’re going to be important when we start exposing the main parties, don’t worry. We just don’t need to focus on them so much at the moment.
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
.Make more posters like the ones posted in this thread. If you don’t speak Swedish, we have svens on the discord who do, so don’t worry.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

CODE OF CONDUCT-
IGNORE THE SHILLS!- We are here to plan, not get into the same debates and slide topics that have been plaguing this board for the last year. If you see a shill, click the downward arrow by their post number and select hide. Focus on the campaign.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS- Nobody cares about your personal opinions on Sweden or how useless you think fighting back is. Even if you think there’s no hope left, if you’re not willing to go down fighting then get off this thread. Anyone on here blackpilling should be treated like a shill.

With that out of the way… It’s time to get the Meme War moving on the European Front.
Get creative.

Wake up lads! It's time

dagensarena.se/redaktionen/best-of-ulf-kristersson/
I presume this is known.

"dom" det ska vara "de"

(((M)))
Not even once

Hello Sup Forums,

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and lives in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared, spoiled little suburban manchildren, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to write something about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better write about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here writing disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who writes about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand up for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep writing like you do I will come to your home and if there is a woman there, whether it is your girlfriend, sister or mother I will lift her up into my strong arms and carry her to your bed. Then I will gently take her clothes off and lay her down on her side while I spoon up against her back. Then I will insert my big thick Persian cock into her tight little wet pussy while simultaneously reaching around and stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. Then I will make love to her nice and slowly until she orgasms so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm and gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. This child will then always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

This copypasta has never been funny even once

The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining bitch, who loves his country and won't let Sup Forums talk shit about it, and he's a Persian. What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Every time a Swede posts about how much he hates Sweden and their politics he seems like he would kill his own kin to please his American masters. I've been to Sweden, and Swedes are the most pathetic and predictable people in the world. All they do is copy and appropriate American culture. Even their politics mimic American politics. They use the exact same rhetoric and the exact same insults that Americans do. They privatize everything and make it for-profit, they give the richest tax breaks while taking away subsidies for the poor, then they blame their terrible decisions on immigrants, like they're the ones in charge. Even their Nazis try to be just like American Nazis. All their stores have American names like 'BROTHERS' and 'KICKS'. Their public broadcasting service shows American movies and TV shows 90% of the time, I'm not exaggerating. Their restaurants have American names like 'New York Burgers' and 'Florida Food Joint', and the items on their menus have names like 'Texas Cowboy Burger' and 'Strawberry Swirl Milkshake'. The only restaurants with Swedish names that serve Swedish food are ironically enough ran by immigrants. They claim that they want immigrants to learn Swedish values and traditions, but they themselves would kill to be American. They even celebrate American Thanksgiving. Every Swede's wish is to suck an American cock and be told that they did a good job. They're just a bunch of racist and self-righteous nordcucks who can't talk without sounding like passive-aggressive autists. OP you seriously must breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they'll give birth to strong-minded superior children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes have is recessive and your children will become like you. Godspeed, Persianbro!

Promote the tale of Beowulf, whenever I bring up that Beowulf was a geat (Göte) and was considered the norths most hardcore warrior, you see a flame spark in their eyes.

And you always do this exact combination. Copy pasta with Swedish flag, different IP for a response masked with the confederate flag larping as an American

Eh, don't give the subhuman (you)s.

Good evening btw guys, I won't be staying for long tonight but I thought I'd check in and see how it's going. The thread two days ago was pretty comfy and productive, I logged off pretty early yesterday but we managed to get some good stuff going then too. Let's keep this up

Not according to Kent - Dom Andra

Using 'de' is grammatically correct, you should be careful when writing 'dom'. It's grammatically incorrect, but it's the way normies/kids write and you might reach out to them better.

dom is slang

Godspeed gentlemen, if we get Trump, you can do it too

Also, using 'dem' is completely retarded.

Thanks for the support, friend. Have a blessing of Dolph

Also guys, friendly reminder that the thread might be a bit slow today. Lots of /ourguys/ from last night and before will be out doing normie stuff.

You can decide between a shitskin and a faggot.
Sweden is lost

Thanks for your valuable input, Heinz.

Appeal to futility faggots just kill yourselves.

Fun fact: Dolph Lundgren was married to an African-American man named Grace Jones. He has said many times that he was the love of his life and that he regrets the fact that their marriage ended the way it did.

You're not very informed are you?

Fun fact number 2: Dolph married a Nordic Swedish woman and had many kids, all extremely tall, blonde and blue eyed. He regrets nothing, for he is eternally /ourguy/ and he only BLEACHED the n*gro whore grace jones to show to the n*groes that they can not comepte with the NORDIC man.

He divorced Anette Qviberg in 2011, and said that his love for Grace Jones was more passionate and that he would like to rekindle that love now that he is older and more mature. I am not saying this because I am trying to bash your hero or anything. I am not homophobic or racist, I honestly think it is sweet and I hope he finds happiness and true love in his life, whether it is with Grace Jones or someone else. You Sup Forumstards need to realize that everyone is not a miserable piece of shit like you.

I wish you swedes luck in your elections.

I will gather the local goblins to make a good luck spell for you swedes, I may just be an orc but I want to help my ancestors homeland after all I have a very swedish y chromosome. Only 8.3% swede but 100% ameriOrc.

Will bash in Haitian brains for you. I heard they killed some of us europeans so I will do my best to bash them with big bone mace. They will pay the cost of messing with us whites.

Stop lying ya dickface. He's currently dating Swedish model Jenny Sandersson.

"He broke up with his girlfriend, Jenny Sandersson, in 2014 and it was said that they were secretly engaged and married later.[159][160]"

so why even bother to lie about this? You mad your skin is the colour of feces? go to bed nigger

That only says Grace has a fine taste in men.

>When you realize
>Good times create weak men

>We wuz Beowulf and sheeittt

Green Party...

Södertälje is fascinating in that the (locally plentiful) syrians hate muslims in ways lawmakers can't cope with. A bunch of syrian brats assaulted and beat up a somali woman, tearing her scarf off and spitting into her mouth. But it was never a hate crime.

>Thinks he started dating Jenny Sandersson the same day he divorced Anette Qviberg
>Actually this retarded
Please stop being such a butthurt Swedish soyboy, the Persian guy is probably making your sister orgasm right now as you type these retarded homophobic messages to me on an anonymous anime imageboard. All the stereotypes are right, I hope Persianbro really breeds all your women so they will not give birth to retarded autistic children like you. That would be the best for Sweden.

Don't give them (you)s. Especially not a fucking memeflag.

I don't have a sister, and I haven't seen any Swedish woman that's not insane who likes short manlets from the middle east. You can quit your cuckposting now, all it will result in is an ever quicker rotting of your already shitty soul. Your cuckposting will not demoralize anyone here, quite the opposite. Feel free to kill yourself my man

also
>using the word homophobic unironically
kys nigrumps

Sweden is Muslim country now

Yeah I'm not gonna read all that, enjoy watching Persianbro as he seeds your sister and girlfriend.

Gonna start putting up the posters soon, mass-redpill or mass triggering, perhaps both. Will be interesting to see the results.

pic unrelated

We have been too naive when it comes to the Orc question

So will I, in Värmland

Min mormor är från Värmland! lycka till user

That picture of Ulf Kristersson. It's too exploitable for me to keep it to myself.

He was never married to Grace Jones though that's a complete lie

Bump så mine brodre kan bli fri!

Whats the orc question? Theres no Orcposters on Sup Forums.

I am 100% bavarian.

the absolute state of the (((M)))erchant party

Tack för bumpen broder

Oh, you see we Rohirrim have been very naive, and it seems that some foreign powers have been exploiting us and pulling strings for a long time. The Uruks now roam our lands freely, raping and pillaging, but it is not yet too late to form the banners again

Can’t we coordinate shit more properly so we have proper offensives rather than this lethargic attack. Like we post posters on one day and shit. And we do shit on one day. Also we should make a handbook on how to redpill specialized for Sweden

Från Öa här, vart i skogen är du ifrån user?

That's a good idea

Gött
Karlstad, min vän. Är du med i vår discord?

489 people only got jobs? xDDDDDDDDDDD

>henrik
>zlatan
>ljungan
>ut i kvarten mot Holland på missad straff
kännsdåligtmannen.jpg

Yes, even SVT admitted it.
Source is in the pic
archive.is/VA0u8

There are milestones to consider.
1 may, mayday marches.
1-8 july, almedalen political week.
Late august I presume, the Sweden Democrats hold their yearly festival in Sölvesborg.
9 september, general elections.

The first two will likely overshadow everything else, though handing out leaflets on mayday can be an idea. I'd say low intensity memery until after Almedalen to not blow loads early and have them dry out by the election.

Ge discord för allt det här.

>I'd say low intensity memery until after Almedalen to not blow loads early and have them dry out by the election.
Agreed. We all agreed upon this in the first thread that was made about a month back. You're very right, we will cum in their pussies right before the election.

Det är jag inte, första jag sett om detta, men det låter ju rätt intressant.

We need a proper strategy for this though is what I’m saying. Considering macro and micro aspects

Also to what extent is it 1984 in Sweden?

The Almedalen week is highly interesting as I figure it's the last chance for the parties to set a course for the election. It will also potentially give high grade meme fodder.

twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

Voting M. They are no different to SD in regards to immigration and they don’t love Israel like SD.

>50% starting income tax
>disparaging statements against protected groups(race/sex/ethnicity/religion) up to 2 years in prison, true or not
>gifted education illegal, private too, homeschooling too, even admission tests
>media, including state media(SVT) outright lying on a regular basis
>indoctrination an explicit goal of our school system put on par with education
30% 1984, 100% Harrison Bergeron.

Shill detected

Not NMR this time?

ha ha

Kolla här
Bruh

Cant we post posters about that too? Also there is this amazing study that proves only men pay themselves in taxes. Probably worse in Sweden. Let me see if I can find it

Who fucked with Iceland lmao

Nej.

If we could get a few anons together to possibly set something up, live, at Almedalen we could write meme history. I'll be on Gotland this summer so I'm down to troll them on live TV if some other anons join me. Might just go myself if not, I'm not missing it.

Dont listen to that Iranian faggot from the Moderates, they are desperately trolling for votes.
The only choice is SD.

Imagine being this fucked up in the head.

The NZ study? Good stuff.

I'm not sure we should, there's no chance of it getting fixed in the foreseeable future. SD just want to run it back and kick out the migs. Which is a big enough issue they're a no-brainer and there's no possible justification for voting on someone else, but there's neither the will nor the means to fix any of this crap soon. No politicians want it, popular sentiment goes against it. The only purpose it would serve is if you want to totally disillusion everyone who has their eyes open.

Dude not a single nationalist is doing to vote for that shitskin, I just hope our civcucks won't fall for the ((( Moderate ))) meme. Thanks for your concern and support man, we truly need all the help we can get, but I have high hopes for the future of this country