56% Forced Meme

Why is the le 56% face meme constantly pushed by shills and europoors? There is no proper data that actually unironically supports this.

Is it just a burger triggering tactic, or do people actually take it seriously?

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US#viewtop
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWRKlNlRsgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t.

la creatura

youtube.com/watch?v=sWRKlNlRsgI

Mutt kino.

Ignores debate goes for la creatura.

>Brainlet.jpeg

I don't think it's ever triggered me. It's a leftie meme that isn't going to magically make me non white. They're just jealous/mad that we're going to kick all the mexicunts out and keep the sandniggers out and make the actual niggers get jobs.

show flag :^)

It never really triggers myself either, but I just can't believe someone could actually believe this. I assume its a "burgertriggeringweapon" but I see it presented in debate often, unironically.

I am a citizen of the United States. Live in based state of PA.

I don't think it's ever triggered me. It's a leftie meme that isn't going to magically make me non white. They're just jealous/mad that we're going to kick all the mexicunts out and keep the sandniggers out and make the actual niggers get jobs.

Not a forced meme cause it's funny
Whenever le master race fags are exposed they are usually self hating mongrels or the very bottom of the white population

The country, as a whole, is about 56% white. Obviously that's not distributed evenly among individuals.

so memes need to be based on data now? long live 56% meme
t. amerimutt

Never been to PA. I hear it's nice.

I get some laughs out of it, I just think it is overused.

Explain? I mean percentage wise of population without Hispanics it is a least 61%. Do you mean state wise?

el americANO senores jajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajjajajja

you literally cant take the banter
you are the only country bitching about it like a little snowflake

Imagine redneck Germany, plus die-hard sports fans.

No I just see taco-niggers like you spreading it around thinking it has any value in a thread. I prefer actual debate or some piss funny Ad Hom to le 56%

You forgot to reply to me newfriend.

>Why is the le 56% face meme constantly pushed by shills
>Implying it's a meme

this is what the avarage American looks like

The 56% meme came about as a reaction to you Burgers kept pushing the “x aren’t white” shit. It’s banter that triggers the fuck out of you lot because it’s so true.

checked

>Waaaaa it's a forced meme
Shut up, dirty mutt.

You made this thread only because you wanted a 56% meme thread

I understand as that shit is stupid, but is this a better alternative?

maybe, kek
whatever britbong, consider actually adding banter or take your shit with you like homeless in San Fran.

Only because it triggers Americans like you so much, literally the only reason. Are all of you newfags or something? You keep taking the bait every single time.

So as a response to JIDF divide tactics you created a JIDF divide tactic? Good goy.

>You made this thread only because you wanted a 56% meme thread

I love this meme

>filthy Amerimutt wonders why he is universally despised
filthy fucking mongrel scum

Nice flag. Forget to turn on your VPN newfag?

You're the only newfag, mutt.

El goblino

Lmao pls he's too white.

Consider standing in front of the shuttle on the hour, maybe a dentist can steal your teeth for resale, goy.

>le Britbong teeth joke
stuck in 1980 are you, gramps?

>Explain? I mean percentage wise of population without Hispanics it is a least 61%. Do you mean state wise?

You're correct that in the 2010 census numbers, the US was about 61% white. However, that was 8 years ago- the white population percentage has declined for every single day of those 8 years. On top of that:

About 1.7% of the US population is Jewish, so that brings us down to 59.3%

The "white" Census designation in the US includes not just Europeans, but also Arabs, Persians, North Africans and others- we don't know the exact numbers of that total population, but it's at least a few million, so even if we estimate it at only 1% of the population that brings us down to a about 58.3%.

Then we have people who self-identity as white, but almost certainly wouldn't be recognized as white by anyone here. The Census is 100% self-reported. It's probably not a huge number overall, but we can estimate that gets us to around 58%.

Then there is the fact that there are estimated to be between 11-30 million illegal aliens here. Some of them might take the time to report census information, but I highly doubt most of them are. They aren't citizens, but as soon as we have another Democratic president and congress, they're almost certainly going to get legal residency and a path to citizenship- even half of the Republicans want this. So they aren't citizens at the moment, but they are having millions of children who immediately become citizens.

So yeah, 56% white is pretty accurate. It's probably a little lower than that now.

It was started by shills but then shithole countries like Turkey and Britain thought they finally had something on America so propagated it. They'd spam the 56% incessantly and derail every topic with it, then if you told them to knock it off some europoor would respond "HAHAHAHAHA CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTS?????"

Burgers get hilariously butthurt over it.

You must be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

It's a meme on demographics twisted to represent genetics. There is no scientific body in the world that has data on the dna of over 300 million people.

So it's butthurt shitskins and white cucks shilling it. Just as expected.

mutt

Yurocuck shitskin detected

How does it feel Sup Forums Americunts?

How does it feel that ONE meme from Sup Forums has caused almost four months of crying, whinging, and screams of "SHILL" and "Soros!!!"?

There will be.

I bet it's 56% or more.

No, not until the Reddit cancer and Boomers fucking leave.

I'm convinced the only anons getting this assblasted over this meme are false flag shills.

2016 was estimated to be 61.3% White. That was 2 years ago. We are at least 60% White, and that includes Jewish people (US Census doesn't consider them anything other than white.) Besides, mixed races Hispanics that identify as Hispanic despite being mostly white are misreported. I'm not saying the number is ridiculously higher than 56%, but le 56 is not accurate.

Euros unironically think all white people in America are 30% black 50% Hispanic, or something. Actual genetic studies have shown only 1.2% of the white population has genes from either. It's ironic because this meme is usually pushed by lefty Britbongs, who've literally had the semen of every culture that has ever existed or briefly passed through Europe dumped on them at some point.

obviouslu psyop

America is nowhere close to perfectly white, but for some reason anyone outside of America assumes we aren't anywhere close to a white nation. We still very much are and will be for at least the next couple decades.

>german

>Unironically think calling his British ancestors mongrels would make him any less 56-face

Holy fucking shit, can't Americans take a joke?
Sopa de Macaco is pretty funny for me, North Americans get assblasted easily.

AHAHAHAHA YOU EUROFAGS THINK YOU CAN TRIGGER ME, IM WHITER THAN 99 PERCENT OF YALL

talks about whether or not America is a white nation

>Swedish flag

How are those immigrants treating you, Sweden?

bad bait

>People writing "YALL"
>Whites

So using your numbers- with the Jewish population that would put us at 59.6% white. Then we have the Noth African/Middle Eastern/etc population which is classified as white, that at least brings it down to 58.6%. Then all those who declare white while being heavily mixed or not fitting the standard European/North American definitions of white.

And then, the 11-30 million illegals. We don't know how many of them will ultimately be deported, but even in the most optimistic outcome I think you have to assume that many of them will end up staying, at least while the current system of liberalism still rules.

So yeah, you could make the argument that it might be 57%, but 56% is a perfectly legitimate estimation based on available statistics.

Cause it's funny

>American
>British ancestors
The overwhelming majority of Americans are actually Germanic, my 66% white friend.

It's banter lad
and you can't handle it

whiter than you Mohamed

They bake me pizza and let's me fuck their sisters in return for drugs.

How are your nigger-genes treating you?

I wouldn't consider Jewish peoples to be a race, but that debate is for another thread, another time. Personally, I would guess the number to be around 59-60% White.

sage

this

The more people whine about it the funnier it is.

Nigger genes? I'm from the Union.

somehow amerilards still haven't caught on to the fact

Haha new! Kekd and saved

The Mutts have invoked the Streissand Effect by virtue of their screaming and whinging, alot of it comes from /ptg/ and The Donald.

The sheer amount of them is weird. It started as a Sup Forums meme, but was picked up by /leftypol/ so now there are thousands of mutt images.

That's the best banter you guys got? That's actually incredibly sad. Your "banter" is a leftie meme, you know that right? The "X is not white" threads are not banter, they are shill divide threads.

It is true and it’s a fucking tragedy. And while people make jokes about it your royal family is literally getting BLACKED

I had a Cali-girlfriend; blue eyes blonde total mongrel THE HOBGOBLIN
MEME IS REAL AS ALWAYS

>that pic
fucking hell

>duh shiiiiiills
why are americans so thin-skinned?

Well it does get endless replies and from retards like you

They need something to take their minds off the fact that they are being raided by mudslimes and their blonde daughters are getting SANDED by muhammad

We're just trying to wake you up. You keep denying that you are being replaced. Doesn't hurt to have some fun whilst we are at it. GTKRWN

Well its funny to the white Americans and everyone else on the planet. Every nation has these ugly pig ogres in them but. Its just that even lots of white Americans look like ogres too so I dunno, its pointlessly racial when it should just be aesthetic.

because they never won a war
because they never had a real war in their ocuntry

they are just degenerate muttants

Kek.