Seiyuu thread

Who's your favorite seiyuu?

Other urls found in this thread:

aoimania.com/special/message/
ameblo.jp/ito-kanae/
youtube.com/watch?v=CkgJf965bHM
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-27/voice-actress-aoi-yuki-takes-hiatus-from-solo-music-career-closes-fan-club/.115400
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30908605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not that bitch for sure

Is it true that Aoi Yuuki are retiring? Her fan club AoimAniA suspending today.

mfw its real
aoimania.com/special/message/

Google translate is telling me that she's going to stop singing, not necessarily that she'll stop voice acting.

Why? I just started liking her.

SUGITAAAAAAAA

It's been 7 months since Risa Taneda announced her Japanese illness? Any news since then?

pregnant

Fucking finally.

Fucking meme face.

Aoi Yuuki fans are literally Naruto-tier posters of seiyuu threads.
Prove me wrong.

They seems like redditors.

Can't.

Who Wink here?

baby hasnt been born yet

Taneda Risa. She has the combination of sexy voice, hot body and beautiful face.

Ohara Sayaka

Meanwhile the GOAT continues singing through her 50s and no can't stop her

>tfw Risa-chan will die in your lifetime

Hold me anons.

I had a dream of her. That when I meet her, we will be friends. The language barrier won't be an issue, and we will hang out and watch stuff together. It was amazing, she even let me kiss her. I love Kanae Itou so much.

does your favorite seiyuu have social media presence?
or somewhere where they post things at least somewhat interesting

My favorite seiyuu is too dumb to comprehend social media sites, but she's popular enough to have 2 official twitter accounts related to her, is an infotwitter, the second one is her radio show's twitter account in which she occasionally tweets in.

>too dumb to comprehend social media sites
who?

Yes she does
inorin?

ameblo.jp/ito-kanae/

Mostly talking about what jobs she has, sometimes has cute pictures. No twitter or anything, can't even DM her on her blog. Every year on her birthday I alway wish I could send her a letter of congratulations.

The one and only.

nanjo and mimori are best love live seiyuu

Satomi Arai is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=CkgJf965bHM
Sugita is an asshole

I love Imai!

Sugita, what a guy.

My imouto Minami is so cool!

I wish I was behind her.

I find curious that no one is talking about all the corporate restructuring and downsizing that has been going down in the industry these last few weeks.
Big name seiyuu units are going on hiatus or stopping activities altogether one after another. Sphere, YuiKaori, and now Yuuki Aoi.

Curious because you people love to talk about new talent.
If this is happening to people that are already well-established into this industry then the new (and not so new) talents will not be faring any better.

Then again, the level of discussion in these threads is always on the minus 10.

I'm honestly scared, since my favorite doesn't seem to be getting any new roles at all. There's so many new seiyuus out there and getting main roles, I'm afraid for her.

It's kind of hard to talk about considering we know pretty much nothing about what's going on inside those large companies

my favorite is Kayanon

I like how she always has two tufts of hair resting on her shoulders.

Horie Yui
ever

You are an user of good taste who says things that are true.

Did you know that there's an album coming out 3rd of may this year?

Yukarin

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-27/voice-actress-aoi-yuki-takes-hiatus-from-solo-music-career-closes-fan-club/.115400

I'm probably the only one who loves Rumi Ookubo and will watch shows just for her.

Nana

Yeah she does, she's got Twitter. But majority of her tweets are food or photos with other seiyuus.

Is she still a va? She is more like a singer to me

I love Aki Toyosaki.

Sakurai probably

This short animation she did the concept/design/voice for recently is cute.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30908605

Please no.

Why did it take you so long?

Why are his collars like that

Maybe his neck hurts.

I've always been a fan of Rina Satou.

Taneda not present at today's Yuyushiki event. Okay, but seriously, when is this bitch gonna appear again?

No. Hiatus on solo music

After she's given birth.

Don't call my wife a bitch, faggot!

The fact Keiji Fujiwara went MIA around the same time is funny. Hope they come out with a marriage + birth announcement.

When were they together?

Spring 2014 ( until Winter 2015)
>Tenkai Knights - Professor & MC. I assume they share a lot of screentime together.
Fall 2014
>Log Horizon S2 - No interaction.
Spring 2015
>Ninja Slayer - No interaction.
Fall 2015
>Utawarerumono S2 - MC & heroine. Lots of screentime together.
Summer 2016
>Alderamin - MC's father & heroine. Though I don't think they shared a lot of screentime together.

does it affect Symphogear S4 and S5 and any possible Sympho Live gigs?

Just because their characters don't interact it doesn't mean the VAs don't by their own. Anyway why would the father go on hiatus?

No. Aoi is stopping her activities as a solo singer.(and her fanclub is hosted by Flying Dog so that goes down too)
Character songs and Petit Milady are completely unaffected by this.

Also, I wholeheartedly recommend Aoi's last mini-album. It was made entirely with Aoi's voice. Zero instrumentation.
Apparently Aoi considers it her magnus opus going by what she wrote during the announcement.