ITT: Brutal fights

ITT: Brutal fights

why didnt you start with a brutal fight OP?

allow me to start and finish this thread

Fuck off Narutard

Kill yourself Naretard.

you can't stop me

This shit right here was probably the hypest fight i ever read in my life.

The second half of Doubutsu no Kuni was pretty brutal compared to Gash Bell.

What are the the required qualifications to resist Itachi's mind fucks(not including outright Tsukiyomi)? Could Kurenai do it, a supposed genjutsu expert?

It's kinda funny how good the fight was while the enemy felt so random and didn't look like anything more than a possessed random mook.

honestly everything in that manga was brutal
>the tanuki mom
havent had a twist like that since cirque du freak.

That's the entire point to the fight. She was fighting the Stand's power instead of fighting an actual person.

In an instance, most of Jojo's antagonists are "random mooks" since they come and go every 3-8 chapters.

Yeah but unlike the usual Jojo enemy this guy had one hell of a random design.

he was a soldier or something. but the user itself wasnt the relevant one there. it was everyone else being juiced up by survivor

>Lit himself on fire then doused it with juiced babies
Guts went hard in that fight

I think you forgot that aside from survivor the guy really was a stand user.

>deviantart

Fuck off Narutard

It's one of my favorite fights in Berserk, pretty insane how much abuse Guts takes in the fight.

What the hell is a Nare?

Conjunctivtis

Prove me wrong

lol at the kids in here

I wish he did another samurai manga without the immortal stuff.

Speck had a hard life.

A sharingan of your own and a heart of pure hate considering the only person to successfully do so was Sasuke, even Edo-Itachi fell to his own mind fuck technique.

Is that the one with the guy who likes spiders turns into a vampire and his vest friend is like super jelly of him and becomes like an evil vampire.
Darren shan?