Monogatari

How does a guy like this get a harem of so many best girls?

Abs.

because the author wrote it that way

He's a nice guy.

By being an interesting person with a good body that fixed problems that would have inevitably led to their deaths?

You tell me.

why dont guys in anime ever have any pecs?

Otakus can't self insert into healthy people.

You wouldn't fuck Araragi?

The magic of no nipples!

Vampire charm.
They're sparkling under sunlight

How does a guy like Araragi get away with molesting little girls on a daily basis?

The little girls he molests aren't human, and are either invisible to society or actively hide from it.

Also, most of them enjoy it.

Super late to the party, but are there good Kizu 2 subs out yet? Sorry for the spoonfeed request, but I just have not had the time to follow this kind of thing recently.

By being a light novel protagonist.

Though unrealistic, he is a very good looking guy who is mostly normal until he becomes a vampire, And since he surrounds himself with crazy weird people they all get along pretty well. I wish there were my characters like him buy as said, it makes it much harder to self insert for people.

There's only one option and it's okay.

Thanks, user

Well, I guess there are a bunch of remuxes of it and one more sort-of translation popped up since I last looked, but Kizu Subs/RH is the one I know is decent.

the author give him the worest girl

I wish I was in that handsome man's harem.

>How does a guy like this get a harem of so many best girls?
He is from a wealthy and respected family, he is physically decent looking, and in fact it is canon that girls in his school finds him rather attractive.

And after his vampirisim he ended up with a muscular body as a side effect.

The only reason Araragi isn't surrounded with girls from the start, is because he was EXTREMELY emo and refuse to believe it is worth even making friends. And then his life started changing when he met Heart Under Blade.

Araragi was always going to end up with girls. It's just that he ended up with unusual girls instead of normal ones.

I'm not entirely gay, but I'd bend over for Ararararagi.

>prideful vampire
>gets reduced to a loli
>goes from a dignified noble-like manner to a slightly tsun archetype in the timespan of a year or so

man they fucking ruined shinobu

He became a vampire from a sire that was once worshiped as a god, it kicked his charisma stat to demi-god levels.

Her dignity was all an act in the first place. She still pulls it out when needed as well and that gap is pretty fuckin neat. It's just not 24/7 because she's gotten comfortable around Araragi.