This is Rem

This is Rem

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JriqfPwj
twitter.com/owatan_re/status/855674205194526721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst girl

Who?

No it's not, it's Ram with her hair dyed blue.

>yet another re:ddit fuckstain

Here's a fanfic of Rem getting railed by two black men while Subaru masturbates: pastebin.com/JriqfPwj

Overrated waifu bait.

>Everything I don't like is automatically Reddit.
Fuck off, turbo autist.

This

As much as I dislike Re:Zero and its character, in a way, I feel bad for Remfags. I guess this is what happens when a waifu becomes popular too quickly. Because of the meme girl phenomenon, she will never become a classic waifu like Haruhi or Madoka and will be remembered as trash for years to come.

And this is RAM.

>Posting a blank image
What's the meaning of this

when will these threads end. we get it, you wanna fuck the blue chick, he wants to fuck the red chick, the other guy wants to fuck emilia, we get it

>we

Except in this case she's actually trash.

>Perhaps Subaru is compatible with all of them.
I'm expecting him to be incompatible with Gluttony.
It's the only sin he doesn't flaunt in excess, also not being able to save Rem.

You forget that Reinhard has autism.

Someone who goes out if their way to disagree with /everyone/.

>I still love Emilia.

I personally agree, but that's subjective.

>This little piece of shit is still hogging all of the scales
I just want a good Emilia scale, but those fuckers just keep making more of this generic maid piece of shit.

>Madoka
>Haruhi
>classic
>calling female characters 'waifus'
So much wrong here. It's all the same shit. The contrarian no-lives of Sup Forums can't handle things being too popular among others for their taste.

While I agree that Rem is shit, she's less generic than EMT.

Emilia is as common as waifus get. There's no reason to like her.

Crusch>Priscilla>Emilia>shit>Rem

Cant wait for all the autist faggots breaking their figures when she loses the subarubowl

Best girl coming through

Looking at this hurts me.

>I'm expecting him to be incompatible with Gluttony.
Non-traditional portrayals of the Sins are fairly common in Re:Zero. The Bishops of Gluttony don't feast on physical food. They fill the void inside themselves with the memories and names of others, and all their experiences. Just like Subaru obviously fills his "hollow character" by using Rem.

Random note from the WN. In the scene where Felix notes how Subaru's mentality had changed, and Subaru says he became a slightly better man, Felix asks "Did Rem, by any chance, make Subaru into a man, nya?" and gives him a thumbs up.

So, considering all the handholding, blushing, sudden attitude change, and Rem making obvious comparisons to Wilhelm and his wife while Subaru played along, at least one person assumed they fucked.

Her whole characters consist in falling for the mc because he saved her from some dogs. How the hell is any other character in the show more generic than her?

Spotted the anime-only-fag.

By being nothing more than a princess with a generic nice/naive personality to be won over?
>b-but she's a royal candidate
A shit one and it never really matted that much in the anime.

>Unironically reading garbage WN/LN

By being a character who's only defining feature is being a half-elf.

>in the show
Well of course I'm talking about the show you autist.

That's cool OP. She looks a lot like a character named Ram from Re: Zero, what show is she from?

She was doing fine against the dogs. She was rampaging mindlessly and may have eventually worn herself out, but she didn't have any real injuries. The dogs weren't the important part.

He ironically probably put her in more danger by slapping her dick so hard.

Somebody's coming to burn your house down and kill your cats

>to be won over
Compared to the generic maid who magically falls for the mc out of nowhere.

We got an anime, and we have the manpower to stay alive.
That gives us fair cause to keep our the general for our WN up.

>out of nowhere
Hilarious when it took the last episode or two for it to happen to Emilia.

Naruto

Why is that user?

Cancerous

>unironically watches garbage anime
>feels above reading the source

Can't expect much from redditors.

Fuck off.

She admires his personality, since he still manages to do cool shit despite being pathetic. Which resonates with her, because she thinks of herself as pathetic.

The other side of it is that she's extremely emotionally needy, and Subaru is possibly even worse. So Subaru ended up treating her fairly well, despite how obnoxious she could get, partially because he liked the attention.

What's wrong Konofags? Mad that your board is dying fast after the end of the anime?

This is sad samefagging. An animeonly shitposter who thinks he's above reading the source should have his opinion ignored and discarded
Stop calling for his bait btw

Where's that gif of a dog fucking Emilia?

That you know that at all is deeply concerning.

I'm sorry

>want to talk about a series
>am now a redditor because August doesn't like series

Just proving me right

Knowing it is under maintenance means you visit it, guess we really see whats under the mask

E

No need. Thank you

Easy

Blue Ram

M

(You)

True EMT is Echidna
Echidna Maji tenshi

T

Great combo, sasuga hafu-erfu

Does the "EMT" stand for "Emilia Mentally reTarded"?

Perhaps we should just start from zero and try to go into Arc 5 with an open mind

rEm Mentally sluT

She is, but it's something about being an angel?

Arc 5 has the lanky dude who ate Rem, using her memories to taunt Beako.

>mentally retarded

Thats rem, like every other character that thinks being a cuck is ok.

Who is the writer kidding? Emilia should have entered a relationship with a knight or something, not fall for Subaru. People say the series tries to be different, but it couldn't even do something like that.

>Emilia should have entered a relationship with a knight
Do you think she's royalty or something?

What are you even talking about? She never even got romantically involved with Subaru, it's all one sided. She doesn't even know what dating is.

She's not even in love with Subaru

I just wanted it to REALLY sink into Subaru that he is not the hero of some fantasy game and novel. Are you telling me nothing will happen between the two?

>sink into Subaru that he is not the hero of some fantasy game and novel

God, at least read what the fuck happens after the anime ends you inept fucking retard.

Emilia has the mental capacity of a 13y.o.
She's not autistic, but she *is* retarded.

she is but she's too retarded to notice it, the author is just a huge pussy who will search for rediculous excuses just to drag the shitty romance with her until the end of the story. He actually believes that people will care at this point

He'll probably need to wait 4 or 5 years anyway

>This is a cuck
Fixed

Because after that point, someone like what I would have liked to happen doesn't matter. He knows he's not one.

Subaru gets knighted at the end of Arc 4.
The nobility are smart enough to avoid her.
Ros-chi only picked her up because >muh gospel

*something

Which includes Emilia, since Subaru is committed to being a two-timer by the time he gets back to her.

>cuck
But Rem doesn't get off on Subaru being with Emilia. She wants to be with Subaru, even though he claims to want to be with Emilia. If anons could take off their meme goggles, they'd see she is bringing herself in the picture, which is the opposite of a 'cuck', who prefers a side role. In a way, she's the one threatening to 'steal' Subaru away from Emilia.

Unless Subaru musters the nerve to completely reject Rem, she's winning by this.

>Q: How would each of the royal candidates react if their mansions were completely burned down?
>A: Not only the royal candidates, but pretty much everyone would be shocked if their house burned down. Only Priscilla might laugh at it.

those anons think that getting rejected makes you a cuck, considering that most of them are 20+ years old virgins they are worse than those 'cucks'

>that last frame of regret on doggos face

10/10

>Only Priscilla might laugh at it.

Sasuga bestgirl-kun

Always knew Shitmilia was a slut.

twitter.com/owatan_re/status/855674205194526721

I'm just getting into Re:Zero and didn't realize it's where these little twats are from. Should I keep watching?

do you live under a rock?

you do own her in huggable form, don't you?

Post Ram.

I thought about getting one

What does it mean for a female character to be 'waifubait'?

People new to anime think a bland character is good. So pretty much rem.

She lusts MC's dick and is ready to die for him after having known him 2 months.