User, you're a great guy but

user, you're a great guy but...

I'm too afraid to go on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL_eXQb4C0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess I should've started with a "check out her butt" picture.

SENSEI A CUTE

Its refreshing how these characters act.

Roman a cuter.

>I'm too afraid to go on

THIS ONLY MEANS ONE THING
youtube.com/watch?v=5FL_eXQb4C0

This is going to have a netorare arc.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said they will get hit by a truck and will be isekai'd

WOOP WOOP

Pull over that ass to flat.

Fucking this
Aira is also cute too

Akane is just really shy and never bothered with love before. Every episode I am ready for the worst, and every episode ends with me being in tears over being happy for two fictional autistic children.

To be fair she has the right to say no, All he's done is chat to her on LINE.

Same.

>autism constantly thrown around
Do anons seriously believe they are autistic?

My heart is melt

>you're not allowed to have your phone on a school trip
what is this bullshit?

Some schools don't allow for mobiles why is it such a stretch to imagine they not be allowed for trips? That said in this day and age with cameras it would only make sense to allow them to bring it but they probably wanted them to disconnect instead of always being with your phone.

You can get a plushie (large size) with the BD

if it's a trip for multiple days though it would make sense for contacting your parents

What do you expect him to do? go to the friendzone and hope to leave it, while track team guy will try to get into Akane?

The guy had to act, he was pressed for time before Track team guy got the girl.

Yes, she has every right to turn him down but the all he's done s chat with her on LINE isn't valid.

I was mad, this little shitty girl.
Azumi doesn't deserve her, he will regret.

AOTS

Guess I should watch this show.

Because of middleschooler ass?

>for contacting your parents

maybe in America, but Japanese kids are very independent.

That's why that country is going to the dogs

Because she wants to "talk" more?

It sounds like getting friendzoned. She's literally saying she want something other than a physical relationship

Tabun, senpai.
You see, she is sweet. And the fact that she got "jealous" of boya and genki girl, making her outrage a bit at the end, made my heart go doki doki. Seeing her saying "I want to talk more" and answering "Yeah", made my heart melt after all that doki doki. Wakaru?

Nani sore fanmpai, I don't wakaranai what you are saying

Chou wakaru

unlike what eromanga sensei might have you believe , middle schoolers aren't hounding for dicks. maybe talking with a dude is a pretty big step for her

yeah, I dont know what universe you're living in but out there in the real world middleschools do have sex. IIRC the average age where kid start having sex in the western world is around 14.

that said, I wasn't talking about sex. I didnt even force them to have a physical relationship. But what she said sounds like she is saying that it will be a friendzone relationship, she just wants to talk with him. not hold hands, kiss any other physical non-sexual contact.

Can the japs stop with the fucking walking human CGI. Having both hand drawn people walking along with CGI people at 2 different fps is so jarring and ugly. I'd rather have a still background over this holy shit.

Can you BUY OUR BDs!?

Doing CG is much cheaper, so they're saving money by doing non-important background animation in CG.

Yeah I understand that but still they could've just not focus on random people walking around so much you know.

Look at this scene, the dude walking on the left is hand drawn while the couple in the back is walking in CG, they could totally remove the cg people walking around or just leave them standing still if they are too poor to draw background people.

I'm with you on that but some people prefer moving "living" backgrounds, it all comes down to personal preference.

>14
Do you know what an average is? Because 14 years is not the age the average teenager fucks for the first time. And since this is about Japanese kids western statistics are completely irrelevant. Average in the west is something like 17-18.

>Do you know what an average is? Because 14 years is not the age the average teenager fucks for the first time.
I should've explained better. by "having sex" I meant in the general broader sexual contact, which includes things like blowjobs. and yes, kids have blowjobs at a very young age nowdays, most of them start around 13-14.
>And since this is about Japanese kids western statistics are completely irrelevant.
True, but I dont know the stats for Japan.

You're browsing the Internet, it takes half a minute to double check numbers.

Besides, I don't think you understand akane as a character at all. She has made literally no implications of being interested in any guys outside of kotarou. Why would she suddenly jump from hardly knowing him to physical acts when it's pretty obvious that both of them are shy? You seem to be so consumed by your fears of getting "friendzoned" and "cucked". When I was 14 we had people hug eachother in the morning, in France they kiss eachother on the cheek, but in Japan they don't even walk next to eachother eachother so that no one gets the wrong idea. If I was walking home with a girl and she'd tel me to not walk next to her I'd laugh out loud but this sort of shit really isn't all that uncommon in Japan. And the reason why she wants to talk more is also because of tomboy. She saw both of them having a casual conversation, no strings attached, like normal people. But her and kotarou are always nervous as he'll when they talk, so it might be smart to get past that stage prior to going out, else doing stuff together will just be weird.

>Why would she suddenly jump from hardly knowing him to physical acts when it's pretty obvious that both of them are shy?
I'm not saying jump, but her saying "talk" sound like its not even an option. Lets things grow.