Seikaisuru Kado

This preview pic of my favourite alien of the season can't be this cute?!
Episode in 3 hours and 25minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

enskyshop.com/products/list.php?character_id=895
animate-onlineshop.jp/pn/pd/1458472/?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm a negotiator too! Why don't you respect me?

are they trading business cards

Nah I think she's giving him the book in the OP.

Detachable limbs sure are handy when you're too lazy to animate the cape everytime Zashunina lifts his arms.

Nah, more like "I want what's best for humanity as well! How can you even doubt that?"

Will zaShunina ever learn to keep himself in one piece now? He clearly thinks his human form is too limited for his liking.

Why should he? Reading with your limbs attached is impractical as fuck.

Yeah. Judging from the trailer, she's against the Wam because she's worried what it would do to humanity.

enskyshop.com/products/list.php?character_id=895
Would you?

What the hell is it? It's too small to be a bookbag.

Yes, because relieving the human race of energy dependency would be such an injustice. She clearly is a Big Oil plant.

>dinosaurs

Is he reading about the history of the planet?

>not a cube
Heresy

It just says square pouch.

Fucking ridiculous. Not even Time Lord technology to make it bigger on the inside.

After ep3 aired, we had multiple megathreads with people predicting doom and gloom because of the wam. It's a pretty common fear.
>muh jobs
>muh arms race
>muh tanking markets

>plesiosaur
>dinosaurs
Not quite. They're distant cousins to dinosaurs, closer related to turtles than "true" dinosaurs and birds.

>Not quite. They're distant cousins to dinosaurs, closer related to turtles than "true" dinosaurs and birds.

So Nessie is just a turtle looking for her shell?

Drunken Scot nonsense aside, no. Turtles and their extinct close relatives have been a separate group for over 200 million years now.

If anything it's dumb not to fear wam bringing about human extinction. What matters is using that anxiety to prevent those scenarios. Unless it's a front, Shindo is way too relaxed about the whole thing.

I think zaShunina outlined the most probable course of events in advance to him. His perception of time may not be entirely linear, so who knows how much he really knows.

The one thing I'd be worried about is neiter economic collapse nor weaponisation of the whams, but rather the global warming caused by the increased leftover heat produced by the appliances of said energy.

That sounds likely. Though thus far I'd argue there's no clue that hints to Zashunina having a non linear perception of time. I'm curious about the "from your perspective there are two wams right? These are one" though. I don't really get it, I hope they expand on this later.

>$20 tiny bag that won't fit anything inside
Yet I am still going to get it for some reason

We know well enough how to deal with Joule heating by now though. Just increase the voltage and it's fine.

It's bound to be quantum entanglement.

Holy shit this is cute. I want one.

Quantum entanglement or a higher-dimensional shadow would be my guess.

Well shit, I had never heard of this before, thanks for the info user tachi.

Flipping pages looks like a pain in the ass holding the book like this.

Even if his perception of time was fully linear (although for a higher-dimensional being it doesn't have to be), we don't know if this uplift is the first time he's ever done this. He could be a benevolent version of the Mass Effect Salarians, uplifting shit all the over the place.

>detach one finger
>flip page
Easy enough.

>no streams seem to work today and the only stream that works is sound only
Fuck, guess I'll just download HS. Last week they were rather fast anyways.

animate-onlineshop.jp/pn/pd/1458472/?platform=hootsuite

It's only like 40 min until subs anyway (unless they're late)

>sound only
Fuck me. Horrible Subs it is.

HS managed to fuck up the Kabukibu release by not bothering to add a sound file, so keep your fingers crossed.

The stream just fixed itself. Praise Space Jesus.

And here we go.

>being that butthurt over a video
Tsukai pls.

>The Wam is not for countries, but for mankind.
Yeah, good luck monopolizing them

Even the people in-universe think he's hot.

>drop bombs
>I want to fuck that alien
>I live in the country, so I don't care
Sounds like the internet, alright.

they also love Kado surface patterns

Shindo has to be a sleeper agent, his mannerisms are still just a bit too odd for a person who previously got mindraped.

I find it funny that there actually someone in-universe who's reaction to an advance alien making an appearance on Earth is they want to fuck the alien.

He seems to like zaShunina more than most humans and it's pretty mutual.
>dat okaeri scene

>Moshi moshi, space jesus desu

Rude. Good question, though.

>humanity acting like retards as usual
Petty, and par for the course.

Isn't regular Jesus is also space Jesus because he flew back to his home planet at the end of his story?

This scene was cute as fuck
>Not having detachable arms that do everything for you
Space jesus just knows how to be comfy

Cool, not hot.

NIPPON BANZAI

Tsukai a cute.

While on one hand I'm curious to see where this is going, on the other hand I don't see why zaShunina doesn't just say "Do it how I tell you to do it, or I'm taking my wams and going home."

Damn this show just flies by every week, definitely one of the few of the sesaon.

It looks like the next episode previews have the UN doing some sort of military action against Japan.
In reality, would the UN/rest of the world really be stupid enough to try to engage in military action with a alien who just dropped infinite energy balls in your lap?
>UN attacks magic cube
>space jesus just detaches his hands and chokes out every soldier
>being stupid enough to attack the country of which alien has landed in
seems like a good way to get the world turned to tang like EoE

Implementing non-proliferation measures is a perfectly sound idea from the realistic point of view. As one government guy noted, every single country would demand the same thing if somebody else got a shitload of wams and nobody knew how they really worked.

What I don't understand is why doesn't Japan just give back all the balls or put them in the cube for safe keeping so that way the UN can just go fuck itself for demanding them.
I predict that the ending may have space jesus just fucking off with balls but leaving Shindo-san a pair of his balls as a memento/chance for humanity to have them again

I'm guessing part of it is zaShunina wants to see humanity come together and share it the way he wants. Probably goes against his desires if it was forced upon them.

They are nice looking patterns, though.

They are implementing Chapter VII of the UN Charter. It involves a whole scale of potential measures, from economic and telecommunication restrictions to actual military action. It's entirely legal and has been invoked many times, in fact.
>The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

Shindo said as much, yeah. zaShunina is staunchly against any attempt to monopolize the wam by anybody.

A huge chunk of the public opinion and politicians would welcome it. It wouldn't be an effective threat. As Tsukai reported, most people are either undecided or against the wam.

So when your mom gives you money you're just like "eh, nope, if I take it I'm gonna be bullied into giving it to the jocks at my school, so please take it back?" that's retarded. We're talking about a system that could potentially revolutionize technology and humanity's way of life everywhere. The priority is finding a way so everyone can profit of it.

If they didn't, the UN would practically risk letting Japan become a nation that ruled over all others. Threatening Japan with severe actions is just to show how big of a deal Wam is and how big an advantage they are to anyone possessing them.

I don't think the issues is whether or not it's legal to do. It's more that it doesn't seem to be a good decision. What makes them think that they can force Japan and in extension an alien to hand them all over? There's so many unknowns about the zaShunina, if he has the ability to create such things then it's clearly not a smart decision to implement the procedure and possibly provoke him.

>Russia mad as fuck
Figures. Oil and gas are the only reasons why they're still somewhat relevant.

I'm both happy and scared for Hanamori. He's such a ditz, I'm sure he's going to fuck something up with that authority of his.

Loved how this episode focused more on the characters, it was much needed.

I wish they mentioned the entire energy sector crashing or something

>this bread is fuwa fuwa
>I like it

They did briefly mention oil countries getting up in arms over this. They could go more in-depth about that though.

YOU JUST KNOW

On the other hand, they can't very well just nod and let things be. Letting one country sit on the biggest and potentially most dangerous technology ever discovered is unacceptable, not to mention Japan could be influencing zaShunina for all they know. We know he understands the concept of nationalism and thinks it's retarded and dangerous, but the rest of the world has no way of knowing it for sure.

I think his being the last guy will be relevant somehow. There will probably be a situation where Shindo will have to save him.

Shindo did mention in the car he thought the only people who were against the wam were the oil corporations
I think a lot of what is going on just kinda proves what people were talking about in the past few threads about how zaShunina shouldn't have started with infinite energy as his starting bid to humanity, that was way too much for them to even start to figure out. He should have started with something lesser.
But the more curious question is, if infinite energy isn't the biggest gift he has to humanity and if this was him starting out slowly. What could be even better than infinite energy?
Some type of star gate space travel?
Letting humanity travel by means of his own ways?
Giving humanity the ability to community sorely through his mind rape powers?
I mean I'd take detachable arms since as he's proven, they are pretty useful

The socioeconomic collapse was one of the reasons why the UNSC demanded an unconditional surrender of the wam.

>mfw he sacrifices himself or something to prove his relevance

Best scene, by far.
By comparison, the show's poor attempts at making Tsukai look cute with that whole scene in the car were annoying as fuck.

I think zaShunina is going for the shock therapy ("The resolve to drop a bomb") to speed up the whole process.

I definitely agree with that. I'm just thinking they should have attempted to come up with a different method. Maybe they did try and that was the only decision they could agree on to but it feels like they were going to go with that decision regardless. Not saying I have a better solution, but being the UN I'm sure there are people who could do a better job. Maybe attempt to set up a talk with zaShunina or something.

Zashunina no

>He's the last person in the cube
>He hasn't heard shit from anybody for a few days
>Finally it's his time to leave and he walks out to a all barren wasteland of a apocalypse
>The entire world has nuked itself to a big block of dirt
>Space jesus just gets back in his cube and flies off to another planet to try this on

Holy shit I am not the only one who felt that way. It just was kinda out of place for a series like this and I never liked these angry blushes to beging with.

Yeah I tend to agree those scenes felt very out of place, I really hope she doesn't just end up being the blushing annoying side kick along with the female doctor

I wasn't too bothered by Tsukai, although she seemed way too childish. I do understand her frustration though, she's supposed to be a professional and kind of embarrassed herself in front of the whole world.
Scientist girl on the other hand. And we're going to see even more of her starting next week.

That'd be... something

zaShunina's communion with croissant was hilarious. Although he did say he has a broadband sensory input.

She's the romantic interest, is all.

That was fucking cute as shit
>Here let me just spank this bread real quick
>Tell me your secrets, bread
>You've been a bad, bad boy, I'm going to eat you now
I'm waiting on him to detach his head to do random things with

She didn't have to get all flustered about it though. This shit happens even to the best. A stoic "yeah so what" attitude and then making her thumb down the video would have conveyed the point just as well. This scene only conveyed she was childish, otaku bait, and that she can't maintain her composure. It even manages to undermine the audience's perception of her skill as a negociator.

And she found out that people across the globe were making fun of her. She's still a rookie in some ways, so no wonder she didn't handle it well.

I thought she was already married?

She *is* childish, though. Despite her intelligence and otherwise pretty good ability to remain objective and broadminded, she's still the youngest person in the cast and when she's out of her element, it shows.

Just like science girl. If it weren't for Hanamori, it'd seem like only the female characters are portrayed as childish.