What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
express.co.uk/news/world/903544/france-migrants-emmanuel-macron-new-immigration-laws-eric-coquerel
quartiersensibles.skyrock.com/3175321557-les-Quartiers-Sensibles-de-France-liste-officiel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is trying to flush the toilet

he also didn't condemn the Shithole comment lmao, how did he slip through the globalist cracks?

He played 4D chess. More so than that fat orange fuck we got ever had.
>larped as a leftist cuck
>Sup Forums up in arms
>Sup Forums shills for (((Le Pen)))
>macron wins
>Sup Forums goes on suicide watch
>macron then opens investigations into jews, tightens immigration, does what trump should've
>he's suddenly /ourguy/

It's called the long march and Sup Forumsacks should learn the game

Well done froganon

He got bogpilled

Shadilay my dudes! the meme magic is real! Kek is with us!
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

>mfw Macron is actually based and infiltrated the globalists from the inside

But there is something badass about firey speeches, marches with torches, and scaring the Jews that really gets me.

can I get a /quickrundown/?

Not "his" endgame...their endgame

france for the french

drink bleach

>bogpilled
France the new super power by 2025.
Check em

Could you imagine the kind of shit he would get from the left if he was a Republican POTUS?

Fuck off shill! kek will it!

take cyanide kike

No meme he wants to be the new Napoleon.

>memes are just a internet jok...

He wants to be the god emperor of the EU with his own army.

Wait wasn't this guy the enemy?
wtf i love France now.

idk

He looks the part. I hope he succeeds.

Fuck I’m starting to blurr the lines between memes and reality. What the fuck is happening? Is this the bogpill?

holy fugg, badass piece of art

>acts as a leftie
>better than Trump
>Roman god

c'est qui ?

ofcourse it is

> 1 off
you tried

The shoulder pat that saved France

express.co.uk/news/world/903544/france-migrants-emmanuel-macron-new-immigration-laws-eric-coquerel

>The hard-left lawmaker added France was and always had been a country of immigrants.

>He said: “France needs immigration.

How about immigration from non shithole countries?

Why are people so retarded? (((they))) are trying to control the world and use various intelligent strategies such as neo-liberalism, pro-Islamic stances, etc., to appease the populations.
If Islam ever became an issue then they would convert the ZOGs they control into "conservative governments" that are anti-Islamic.

In other words, they are chameleons. They change shape as is needed. If they need a Trump then they'll make themselves a Trump. If they need a Merkel, etc.

Merkel got dumpstered in the last elections and most of Europe hate her now because of the refugee crisis
He's making a move to be the new king of the EU

He's all talk, no action

Under the government’s new immigration law, anyone not classified as a refugee in the strictest sense, namely economic migrants, will be forced out.

Aid charities have also expressed concern over the government’s tightening of immigration laws, namely a recent policy change by the interior ministry extending inspections of hotels and emergency shelters where thousands of paperless migrants seek refuge.

It's a good start

Radical centrism.

today the leaf was not a faggot

Yup, a liar, Sarkozy style.

Is this guy actually ourguy? Why do the fags over on neoliberal on plebbit love him then?

>>Sup Forums shills for (((Le Pen)))
If that didn't happen Macron would not have made it.

because he defeated LaPen who they viewed as a Trump-type

The jew investigation thing was debunked long ago. Open a new tab once in a while.

France is fucked beyond repair.
quartiersensibles.skyrock.com/3175321557-les-Quartiers-Sensibles-de-France-liste-officiel.html
Neighborhoods in dark red have maybe 1 or 2 whites and are populated by black and arab muslims.

Freemasons in france would never allow someone they dont approve of to be elected... Wait for when he starts pushing gay and transgender agenda in the future.

I would love for him to be our guy but there is almost no way