College SJW class req. can Sup Forums help?

Need to do an essay on the following:

>Questions (pick one):
>- How would you explain racial privilege, colorblindness, or settler colonialism to your parents?
>- What are some of the strategies social movements use to fight racism?
>- What are some of the realistic, non-violent and constructive ways to intervene in a racist environment? Be specific.
>- What can people do with their privileges in order to address racial inequalities?
>- How would you explain race, racism, discrimination or privilege to kindergarteners?

I'm legit disgusted with this, but it's a required (sjw) course for all majors in my university. I'd have to bullshit everything against my own principles.

How can I do this without ending up with a bullet between my own eyes?

> What are some of the strategies social movements use to fight racism

Jewish control of media and culture, so to prevent whites from having collective action

>- What are some of the realistic, non-violent and constructive ways to intervene in a racist environment? Be specific.
I would like to point out the racial supremacy movement known as KANGZ and debunk it with facts.

racial privilege
tell them how it is to life in south africa when you have white skin

Last one is easiest to float by with. Just give a general overview of racism.

I just want to die lads.

In my uni, this class is literally taught by a fucking Rothschild.

>- What are some of the strategies social movements use to fight racism?
do this and use south africa as example.
or go full most hated guy on campus and use how jews get killed in communism and what they did to fight racism but bad bad stalin killed them anyways

You mean jewish persecution in russia during Nixon's period?

What happened then?

i have a better idea
tell them how uncle adi tried to make a peace treaty with the UK but they didn't want it because of racism against germans.

there heads will start spinning, trust me.

>What can people do with their privileges in order to address racial inequalities?

Talk about Asian males earning more and how they must step aside to let poor black women do their jobs.

Compare white female life expectancy to black male life expectancy. Make the case that white women need to step aside to let black men have more power.

Life Expectancy As a Way of Seeing Who Has the Power

Females (white) 79
Females (black) 74
Males (white) 72
Males (black) 65

this

Look it up, Stalin decided he didn’t like the Jews in rooskie land anymore.

I just did. So how can two super powers suddenly believe in "jewish conspiracy" when it's all "garbage" and "anti semitic lies"?

God damn it.

>goes to college and even pays on top of being taught shit
you dont learn anything useful except marxist indoctrination
go to a trade school

make it so you are talking about how affirmative action is wrong but don't say any races or anything like that
just say that some races are chosen over others not because of their skills or actions but because of their race

also don't go to college and volunteer to catch the brain virus
go to a different college
burn your school

or tell them the truth

take one for the team, an write why all of them suck. When you fail, take them to court desu.

>How would you describe privileged.

Anyone who uses the word Privilege in a derogatory way, is Privileged.

why not just find an essay writing service and pay someone to write this slop for you? shelling out a little $ is worth your time and self respect when it comes to writing this drivel imo

>How would you explain race, racism, discrimination or privilege to kindergarteners?

Talk about race like Darwin did his finches

Just tell them that racism is the belief of that races are different, proven by the science of biology.

>>- What are some of the strategies social movements use to fight racism?
Emotional arguments and pity instead of being real about delayed gratification, racial IQ average, and crime statistics
Race *realists* acknowledge the fact that there are cognitive differences in race and culture that- when examining tendencies to prefer government size/control, family patterns, and violent behavior- make it very difficult for certain cultures to inhabit the same country or region.

Instead, these movements offer pity and social engineering in the form of appealing to women & women voters about the tragedies of inequality. They use women/minority speakers and representatives to give their own sad stories, often throwing in points about conservative politicians that disadvantage those who are dependent on the State. Constant harping on equality.
They constantly refer back to "white people" being the evil colonialists, instead of providing the full story or examples of all the other races enslaving each other long before & during the development of Europe/America/The West.
They also use pressure to keep people from admitting truths, by collectively shaming anyone who speaks out.

You can frame this in a different light for your essay if you need to keep a low profile in class, but these are some of the tactics.

fuck that shit and go get a real education in another college

seriously do you think you can get anything of value from a place where you're forced to write about this bullshit?

Ask for your money back.

It's still a solid school for STEM, but some shit ass fraternity threw a racist party once and fucked the whole student body because of it

Now the school forces everyone to take one of these shitty classes.

Not worth throwing my degree away because of it, still shitty though.