Its been well over a year now. I must admit this is the funniest salt mountain of a timeline i have ever experienced

Its been well over a year now. I must admit this is the funniest salt mountain of a timeline i have ever experienced.

This fucking guy is amazing. Lets just sit back and enjoy the absoloute chaos we took part in creating.

Im going to frame a picture of this guy and im not even American.
>reddit saltmines
>msm saltmines
>sm saltmines

This guy seriously crashed the salt market.

Grow the fuck up

Trump is maybe the best president ever in any country.
I haven't laughed so much for ages.

Hes literally Hitlers goofy version, and i love every second of it. :D

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when mutts are sent to Korea to die.

Kys faggot. You clearly have 0 sense of humor.
Unbeliveable how insanely funny this really is. Its on a level never before seen.

>I must admit this is the funniest salt mountain of a timeline i have ever experienced.

Are we going to build the wall out of salt?

imagine trying to compile a Krautgeneral-esque list of all the times the media has lost their shit over something trump did or said since the election.

I just want him to start somekind of war, so liberals start to riot and they get the nightstick.

Preferably North Korea, so China and Russia and other asian countries would be involved.

Meyb nukes also.

>Well over a year
>Inaugurated on January 20, 2017

>Grow the fuck up
Why do schoolteachers post on Sup Forums during the day? Shouldn't you be at your job user?

Jew-detected

I used to get made when people compared Trump to Hitler, because I didn't think Trump was as good as Hitler

But know I realize he's playing it smarter. If Hitler had hid his powerlevel Europe would have been glorious today

>I'm gonna laugh my ass off when mutts are sent to Korea to die.
Why would they be sent to Korea to die?

>funniest salt mountain
We're well past that.
Sure, sure, in November, December, even January/Febuary it was all "OMG, I can't believe the POTUS is a semi-retarded, illiterate man-child!"
But at this point, I'm feeling pretty vindicated.
I was against him from the start, and by now it's become VERY clear I was right all along.
He really is a complete imbecile, incapabile of doing much more than shitting his own metaphorical pants.
Trumptard's insistence on sticking by him is still somewhat awkwardly admirable, but it's also making it clear what idiots they are too.
Don't get me wrong, it's a real shame, he's a total disgrace, but at the same time, it's kind of nice to be proven right when he's turning out to be a complete dumpster fire.

>since the election
Reading comprehension is important

I didn't know they had jews in Finland

It is completely insane how long they can keep this outrage up

Especially if you look objectively at the world everything is going well and all trump does is say shit they can’t help but freak out about

I like this one, remember all of these are meant to convey trump being bad

That would be amazing. The ultimate happening is what all of us crave desu.
>In the year 2018 the alliance of non-shithole countries launched operation plumbo.

The circus has been on tour long before he acctualy won the election.

Ok, but I still want to be in the timeline where the US never imported slaves.

Can we get a freedom of information act request for the Air force and Navy to see if Mike pence has been using top secret tech to torture Americans?

6 more years faggot

I'm really starting to wonder if anons applied for ShareBlue so they can pay to shill here, but they make it incredibly obvious so no one falls for the obvious stupidity.

Keep up the good work Sharenon!

>t. Nuclear Codes

>He really is a complete imbecile, incapabile of doing much more than shitting his own metaphorical pants.
You're confusing Obama with Trump.
>Trumptard's insistence on sticking by him is still somewhat awkwardly admirable, but it's also making it clear what idiots they are too.
What about your fanboy status of Obama? We should ignore that?
>Don't get me wrong, it's a real shame, he's a total disgrace,
To liberals, yes. I love him and most of the average Americans love him. Only pseudo intellectuals who're too lazy to experience life and instead rely on MSM and other fancy lit books in liberal arts schools hate him.

Trump makes the Long Peace the Eternal Peace?

Found-the-retard

>dumpster fire

I forgot that buzzword, man has time fucking slowed down? The sheer amount of shit that has gone down in the last 2 years is astonishing

Amazing the amount of people this man has upset. It really shows the weakness of the mainstream political environment. He's the turning point we all needed but didn't want.

Idk if this pic is salty but it's funny as hell to see MSM having to post shit like this.

>t. Teh_Dawnald
Just fucking bite why don't you?

You missed the entire point. You are blind. YOu have no sense of direction.

The paradigm has already shifted. The leftovers of our established elite will dissapear.

The world is a shithole and the namecalling leftist marxists has dilluted their arsenal of adjectives. The future is full of shithole remarks. This is just the beginning of the dystopian future all humans crave.

Mike pence tourtures americans with top secret mind control tech.

Mainly, gay americans, OR any of the faggots that post on Sup Forums

>Just fucking bite why don't you?
Why?

Kek, Trump likes you country user. Got your bags packed yet?

>Ggnnnnggntth

Trump is doing everything he can to avoid more warfare, its not gonna happen. He will solve the north-korea problem with diplomacy.

Too many niggers for my liking. Someone has to stay to keep making Norway great.

I do visit the us once every few years. Its a playground with guns & man toys.

Make sure to knock up a few girls next time you visit. We need more nordic genes here.

why do american tv news presenters look like way too old frat boys who might rape you

we're all gonna make it user

The us is very naurally segregated everyone lives with their own kind except in hyper urban areas but everyone there is a yuppie and the minorities act like white people (which is why they are successful)

That’s why liberals in Manahattan are such faggy cunts

>“what do you mean there is something wrong with Fatima and Tyrone? I just got brunch with them down by the waterfront and we are going to an armature production of Catz the reunion tour later! Here take my number I’ll tell you where we are getting Tapas tonight! Luv ya!

You think these people ever lived in a real black neighborhood. Fuck no they wouldn’t even set foot

no. the salt must flow.

that's Chris Cuomo
his faggot brother is the governor and his father is the former governor

everyday is a new affirmation that i voted for the right person. and i used to be a burnbot. the man is a literal gold mine

Cause they are

That’s the big lie about places lie cnn and Msbc Hollywood the media and politics are literally all intermarried and fucking each other

No surprise or politics has become what it is thespians are and always have been bottom tier scum

For all its faults i still love it. The liberal retard is a known mentall illness.

natrually
We will.

>but didn't want.
Speak for yourself, faggot.

The universe is only so large, friend.

American on vacation in Queenstown.

I love Trump. Go fuck yourself pal

Even when Trump fucks up it's still worth it just to listen to the left scream autistically screech like a castrated lamb

Bernie WOULD have won.

Because I didn't have beef with Bernie.

America is still ducked demographically

>Quacks