Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

Less than 3 hours to Miami.
Get in here, faggots.

You know anons, bunch of bitchy little girls

Luck is best

Episode 4: The foggy town of Greed
>怠惰の魔王ベルフェゴールの居所を探すルシファーたちは、ベルフェゴールが遊ぶオンラインゲーム世界に引き込まれてしまう。そこでルシファーは魔王、真莉亜は勇者となり、冒険の旅を始めることに。ベルフェゴールのサポートもあって真莉亜はみるみる成長し、歴戦の勇者として名をはせるが、それは同士討ちに向けた罠でもあった。ところが、魔王として君臨するルシファーの恐ろしさは、ベルフェゴールの想定を超えたものだった。
Lucifer who searches for Mammon of greed in the city of fog in London. However, at Mammon's pharmacy that we finally found out, a suddenly structured trap is invoked, and Lucifiers are restrained. Lucifer, who challenged Mammon with a 1: 1 match, will be trapped by a suburban castle and will suffer torture. After Leviathan jumped out searching for Lucifer who was taken away, Maria left alone in the store finds a strange contract, but behind it there was a smile of Mammon.

Episode 5: Melancholy Diva
>地上界の片隅で慎ましく暮らす憂鬱の魔王アスタロト。ネットアイドルとして歌う瞬間だけは輝きを放つ彼女に、ルシファーは動画の再生回数勝負を挑む。そして競い合ううちに、歌を通じてルシファーとアスタロトは心の交流を深めていく。ベリアルはルシファーを叩きのめすため、アスタロトをメジャーデビューさせて一挙に信者を増やそうと画策。狙い通りアスタロトは大人気となるが、ライブで観客を前にし、足がすくんでしまう。
Melody Astaroth of the melancholy who lives modestly in one corner of the ground world. Lucifer challenges playing number of videos for her only shining moment to sing as a net idol. And while competing, Lucifer and Astaroth deepen the exchange of mind through singing. In order to beat Lucifer, Belial is a scheme to make Astaroth major debut and increase believers at once. As aimed, Astaroth will be very popular, but landing the audience in front, my legs are scuffing.

Episode 6: Online Sloth
>怠惰の魔王ベルフェゴールの居所を探すルシファーたちは、ベルフェゴールが遊ぶオンラインゲーム世界に引き込まれてしまう。そこでルシファーは魔王、真莉亜は勇者となり、冒険の旅を始めることに。ベルフェゴールのサポートもあって真莉亜はみるみる成長し、歴戦の勇者として名をはせるが、それは同士討ちに向けた罠でもあった。ところが、魔王として君臨するルシファーの恐ろしさは、ベルフェゴールの想定を超えたものだった。
Lucifer, who looks for the residence of Lazy demon Belphegor, will be drawn into the online game world where Belphegor plays. So Lucifer became a demon king, Maria became a brave man, and decided to start an adventure trip. With support from Belphegor, Maria grew up withered and got a name as a brave person in the fight, but it was also a trap towards a fight between the two. However, the fear of Lucifer reigning as a demon king was beyond Belphegor's assumption.

>Luck

ED where

Please let Mammon rape Maria

Looks as if it gets progressively more shitty, the first 2 episodes were the best. Time to drop.

Gender swap, or just assuming a male knight role?

Probably just a male knight (female). It's just Google Translated so take it with a grain of salt.

In SIN threads, user is the bitchy little girl.

Don't sin. God loves you all.

勇者 is just hero. It's the hero who beats the demon lord setup.

Bad machine translation of "hero" or "brave".

Bikini armor maybe?
Or maybe based on Fighter from Bikini Warriors. Its Hobby Japan related anyway

Idol Lucifer and Sins as RPG characters got art a zillion years ago so it's interesting they're going with that in the show.

>Gender swap, or just assuming a male knight role?
>勇者 is just hero. It's the hero who beats the demon lord setup.
And Yūsha is genderless. Most famously in Japan, you can have either a male or female Yūsha in Dragon Quest 4. Pic related.

South Beach is just full of Brazilians these days.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Huh, why? I get why asmoudeus is found in Miami, but why the lord demon of greed lives in London? I was expecting Switzerland or Israel, but London is kind of odd.

Finally, I'm hyped to see dicks

Then why did he brought me here?

what is this about? I downloaded the first 2 ep unc but haven't touched it yet

Global finance center...and I suppose fog is cheap to animate.

What is the best release for uncensored subs? I watched the first 1 censored and it is just pointless.

>I watched the first 1 censored and it is just pointless.
No shit.

Go with RH.

>webm
I'm the pole.

Needs the wings

>3 mins
Get ready.

KITAAAAAAAAAAA

>first minute
>Lucifer strips off Maria's top
>Leviathan takes off her shirt
I love this show.

>mfw the OP is still shit

I'll wait until [RH] puts it up then

KITAAAA

the ed is the best of the season at least

mommy

So what is this show about?

>Asmo makes people have orgies
BEST

it's about the study of demonology

my stream is late

>dat one nigger

muh

>where da white womenz at

All I see are demon girls being sluts.

levi tried

Get your shit together, Levi.

That's just an illusion. God will forgive you for your sinful fantasies if you repent.

>Levi literally only wears the bandaid
>Asmo wants to fuck Maria

Maria rape, right on schedule

Blindfold, my fetish

RIP Maria's virginity.

LUCIFER CUNTBLOCKER
MUST RAPE TOO

>strange fluid melts clothes but weirdly not flesh
as usual

Lucifer is so shit.

wtf delete this

tentacle is such shit tier fetish

Wow, This episode is extremely lewd. blows the previous 2 episodes outta the water!

Fallen angel attempts to usurp dominion of hell, probably rapes a human along the way

>multi purpose aphrodisiac

I want to be Maria.

Okay, I didn't get how they made Asmo back down. Also

>Finally, I'm hyped to see dicks
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THESE THREADS

Lust conquered

you just need to make her came

Wait, so Asmo literally got so wet for Luci she decided to change sides?

>more boring tentacle shit

>you just need to make her came
What a slut

Orgasm.

Yes.

Angel pussy too strong.

Not enough yuri.