Race Mixing

>72% European, 15% Negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian
>Feel no closeness to the White race and acknowledge that they're racially different
>Feel no closeness to the Mestizo race (Average American Hispanic) because they're virtually half ameri-indian as opposed to 11%
>Have only one friend I'm "close" to, and he's white
>Have huge trouble connecting to either of my parents
>Realize I've been forced into a world where my racial tribe is non-existent, and if I were to relocate I'd have a worse life, have extreme difficulty adapting to a new culture, and it'd be too late to even integrate into a tribe/community

I feel intense anger that I exist.
No one should ever have to live like me.

There's no reason to suffer through having a job just to go back home and wake-up and do it again.

I'm thinking to kill myself out of spite for my father. He confided in me he didn't believe in a deity, so I may as well.

Does anyone else see the harm of race-mixing?

>Blaming the world instead of yourself

I know brown people that are married to white people and vice versa.

But I'm a part of the world.
This is just how it unfurls, and it really can't be helped.

Do you look white? I'm 69% European and look whiter than almost anyone.

I really feel for you my friend. It's not right. No one should have to suffer like that. One of my best friends in high school was a coloured guy. He was a great guy. He really struggled in dating tho. He didn't find coloured girls atttactive, only white girls. But they didn't find him attractive. Now do you understand why we're against race mixing? Diversity doesn't come from mixing people. Spread the word.

I've got black hair and eyes.
My dad had the same.

but the facial structure looks so incongruous with European that it may as well be Arab.

isn't that what (((they))) doing? :D

OP here,

I've got the same problem to an extent, but I don't find white girls or "colored" girls attractive due to the racial discrepancies.

I went through the entirety of being a teenager not staring at the opposite sex due to a lack of attraction.

>racemixing is ba..

I see.

I personally feel a connection to all my different strains of ancestry (I have about 6). Knowing my ancestors all roamed different kinds of lands and had vastly different experiences and appearances brings me some feeling of awe and happiness.

That's just me though.

Blame your parente.

It's because your countries have brainwashing on it. In hard patriarchal societies you just continue your father's line.

It only serves to anger me that it all combined in such a terrible way and casted me into a world that's fucked-up and backward.

I'd rather not exist than live through an industrialized agrarian society. I can't even say "God is good!" and think it's alright to bring more people into this because I know it's probably not real.

Move to Brazil

What an ugly ass Dalmatian.

Not only is De Niro entire family a good case against race mixing, and on top of it his nigger wife is wasting his money on stupid shit.

I can't wait til she divorces him and takes half his shit.

sounds like you had a lack of confidence, which manifested into you rejecting every girl before they could reject you.

If my dad is white and my mom is mestizo. But, I look exactly like your average run of the mill white guy. Dunno OP, always fit in with other whites and been excepted as one.

I don't believe this to be true.
I would stare at them dead in the eye and feel nothing.

>Freudian slip

>move to Brasil
Why? He is already fine in the United States of Amerimutts

Just kill (((those))) who forced you into this world as an amerimutt.

I'm sleepy.

Go back to your basement virgin.

>There is no such thing as assortative mating

>Assortative mating also explains why white girls go for the BBC

You'll feel this way regardless of race. Being close with "friends" is something children and faggots do. The only one you need too be close with is Jesus.
If you are a teenager just hold on for a bit, it gets better.

The female of a species is less selective than the male.

Nah, the female of a species is just less inclined to go for someone with similar phenotypes to them. Males on the other hand are more likely to go for females who look like themselves. That explains why white girls go for the BBC and white boys cry about it.

D

I had a mixed race colleague and he openly taked about his hatred of everyone; even his nigger family didn't view him as one of them. He has spent 2/3rd of his adult life in jail for doing dumb shit for drug money. It is cruel as shit that the mother wants to have an exotic trophy child to show off to her friends, all to get them jealous. Race traitors should be imprisoned and made to have white rape babies.

>69% white
>look whiter than whites
lol no you don't, you just think you do.
I guarantee you stick out like a sore thumb to Whites.

I'm mixed and I've never had a problem in life. Sounds like the source of your problems is your own mind.

White women are under 24/7 advertising tricks pushing race mixing and guilting them. Before this kick started in the 7s, there was virtually no race mixing. Blacks think they're special pulling white women, when white women have been brainwashed since birth to hate being white, and propagandised about race mixing. You know without the jewish anti-white propaganda, there would be hardly any race mixing.

Yes. Its terrible. You cut a human being from his legacy. You deny the possibility to claim a legacy. Its really awful. Race mixing degenerates enjoy their "moral highground" while the children suffer. No one will recognise as their own, because they are no one. No country, no culture, no place rejected by both. Fuck that.

It really pisses me off that De Niro tries to act so Italian but didn’t even marry an Italian

>Robert De Nigro

caste mixing was banned in Vedas, which is connected to race mixing but different.

promote theocratic dictatorship. we'll allow race mixed children to kill their parents without consequence for revenge. that'll discourage the practice quickly.

>theocratic
Why

>American

Stop projecting your cuckold fantasies. Only 3% of White women race mix with niggers and that's mostly the fat and rejects.

>all Americans are mixed
Epic memes dude.

t. Dating website statistics

I can't blame you, you clearly have never been on a university campus.

It breaks my heart. Another young man detroyed by the Jewish Machine. Break the cycle. Don't continue it. Speak out against it. Let them know their actions have repercussions that effect their children. Not them.

>D-d-da joos r the reason I'm so lonely )':

Nah it's just because you're a pussboi

>Caste mixing is prohibited in the Vedas

According to the Vedas anyone outside of the Indian subcontinent and the Iranian plateau are automatically worse than the lowest caste anyways. As a result nogs mixing with whites wouldn't be caste mixing anyways. Your argument is stupid and by proxy you are as well.

because humans need religion and all forms of government always tend to the state of theocratic dictatorship (its a max entropy state).

>According to the Vedas anyone outside of the Indian subcontinent and the Iranian plateau are automatically worse than the lowest caste anyways. As a result nogs mixing with whites wouldn't be caste mixing anyways. Your argument is stupid and by proxy you are as well

caste mixing means people w the same role get married, retard. read a book. dumb fuck. yes you are dalit but you can improve in future lives

Im not racist I just dont understand why people would want ugly kids who dont look like them. You have to be a cuck to some degree to actually want this.

Stop sweating the things you have no control over. Just be your own person and get out of the regressive collectivist mindset. Ancestry is somewhat important but you can craft your own destiny. Rugged individualism.

>university campuses
So a bunch of retarded people, most of whom are leftists? Universities aren't reflective of the real world.
Just shut the fuck up, leaf.

Most race mixers are filled with self hatred, have parental issues or don't give a shit.

The most valiant fighters for baniong miscegnation are mixed people.
They are the ones who know the true suffering that is being a mixed mutt robbed of identity.
Deal witth it and fight degeneracy.
If you need motivation listen to Samael

i always love seeing all the mutts crawl out of the woodwork on Sup Forums. they always claim to be "as white as can be" or whatever too lol. bet their idea of "white features" is a pair of muddled hazel-grey eyes and olive skin.

>>Realize I've been forced into a world where my racial tribe is non-existent
Why don't you live for yourself and not racial %s you fucking sperg?

Don't suicide. I'm a bit different from you, but I'm still a "self hating" mulato.
I assume you have a big IQ, because I needed it to become aware. With that intelligence, you could try to do something to stop race mixing.

Race mixing is wrong, and I'll try anything to make it rarer or forbidden, by making people aware, or whatever. I really don't want people to relive my shitty life and have the same avoidable problems. You could try to become like me. Since I've set this goal to me, I've always felt better. That's a good reason to live on.

So sad. All these people looking for purpose outside when you have form your own purpose in life.

The problem isn't your race. The problem is you have NOT developed a useful skill that brings you satisfactions and value as a man.

Try gaining a skill and you will focus less on your pitiful state and things you cannot change and more on becoming a MAN.

And pretty much all of them have low IQ.

>getting so brainwashed by the politics board of an anime website you hate your very existence

now you know how whites who get into SJW websites feel

What though?

Hot take: race mixing can be a good thing if there's a eugenics program in place. Due to the nature of recessive genes, a mixed population could be transformed into something great if selectively bred. The upside is reducing the effects of inbreeding.

that's the least flattering picture of her I have seen tho

Sounds like the average American to me

>I'm 69% European and look whiter than almost anyone

% European, 15% Negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian
but he's still 100% kike