Think of the Possibilities

If we join forces with Sup Forums we could get ponies declared a hate symbol by the ADL. Can you think of a better way for the show to end?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums here. I stand behind this initiative.

>Trump decales ponies a hate symbol

I can see a shit amount of keks coming from that shitstorm

horsefucker here, I would HAPPILY see the show/fandom die being called a hate symbol.

Hate Symbol you say
Ponies you say
Hmm interesting.

i do not and i hope you get cancer mlp furry faggots

It would be glorious

mlp: hatespeech is magic

Yes

What makes you imply that it will die soon?

it's like you want chaotic happenings just like us!

It's our duty

Aryanne spam when?

My Little Fuhrer: Fascism is Magic

Samesies.

>My Little Pony
>"Hate Symbol Of The Alt-Right"
HAHAHAHAHA

>HUUURRR LET'S JOIN FORSUS WIT DA FURVERTS
Stop proving pic related true please.

Heil Hitler.

Don't worry user, tomorrow you can continue posting about why Trump is perfect in every way.

You're making me really fond of these ponies.
They're pretty damn adorable when the degenerates don't have them doing sexual shit.
I'm going to sit down and give that little cartoon an honest shot because of you /mlp/

>hasbro starts pandering to the right

that's actually a really good idea. the show itself might catch hot water and you'll be denounced by its creators. you willing to deal with that?

Yes, it must be done

'Murica fucks 'Murica daily you say

I was just thinking that.

derpibooru.org/
Should only see safe images till you mess with the settings.
But I've got a feeling you may mess with the settings.
Pic related.

I support the pony fags unironically
let us combine our autistic powers of ponies and autistic fascism

This, how should we go about this? We need plans, for fucks sake this isn't going to go to waste like the 9000 daily derailed raid threads on Sup Forums

Dubs confirms pony apocalypse and weaponize autism

Excellent.

What better way to undermine the ADL and the SPLC?
>Ladies and gentlemen, far too long have we allowed the dog-whistles of bigotry to echo across broadcast television. This is the modern face of evil:

>wanting to end the show early
Fuck off

The show is good, if you have the right mindset going in.

It has never just been about the show though. It's a community forged in fire. Trolling Sup Forums and Sup Forums, getting banned, shitposting a retarded horse into an actual show character, accidentally creating a fandom that has more content than any other cartoon ever, still being able to make people mad by just posting a cartoon horse...

I wouldn't trade this ride for the world.

im on board

nice work user

This is not a good idea. It's funny, but shouldn't we be focusing on taking out communists instead of helping them by allowing irony to go too far?

There were times when /mlp / got daily shipment of tears from Sup Forums, Ponychan or YouTube. And just like people whining about Sup Forums, people went apeshit over nothing.
Good times.
Both communities are here to have fun at the expense of others.

>early
>7th season
kys

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR RACE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

>taking out communists

Far too many PRcucks here for that. IronMarch is that-a-way if you want to be radical or whatever.

YES YES

DO IT

Are you kidding me? This is /pol. I hear the most extreme fascist shit here all the time. This is the perfect place for radicalism.

My little Shoah: Auschwitz is magic

Let's focus on building an alliance with Sup Forums first. As heady as today has been I imagine tomorrow everyone will say they only got along with us as an April Fool's joke.

Who knows, maybe the old Sup Forumsacks will remember what it's like to be yourself and have fun for a change.

You have my bow

Sup Forumslack here, I stand by this. Fuck the show, fuck the fandom, fuck it all.

I don't understand the appeal of all this pony shit but if it hairlips the ADL, it can't be that bad

I think you may be missing the point

After the derpy disaster Hasbro don't give a fuck anymore. They will pander us till the death.

You misunderstand namefag, I like the show, but if it has to end, and it will, I'd much rather it go out in a blaze than peter on into obscurity.

This last season was honestly good though.

The point is to cancel the show, and destroy the ever-present fandom that our jokes created.

they have been doing surprisingly well with FiM, so much so i wouldn't mind if they 'wittled into obscurity'. i don't really mind either way but i would much rather they continued raping it's corpse as opposed to basically being forced to drop the series for good