youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erx1-C9DCeo
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
streamable.com/9ghha
streamable.com/a8vo4
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
freetibet.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/?utm_term=.9e0c49a1bf9d
fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/were-evolving-stupid-icelandic-study-finds-gradual-decline-in-genes-linked-to-education-iq/news-story/220c421cfba08dceee6d2a1f6b18d6ca
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831.300-it-would-be-stupid-to-ignore-a-drop-in-human-intellect/#.VA5Zi_mSwlQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
iol.co.za/dailynews/charred-body-belongs-to-siam-search-team-confirms-12686634
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI
my.mixtape.moe/hjsdqo.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FRIENDLY REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=erx1-C9DCeo

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

>Spencer BTFOs Sargon
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

THE ORIGINAL SAGA, VIDS ON RACE REALISM

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

SARGON: You're with him. You've betrayed me! You brought him here to humiliate me!
MRMETOKUR: NO! SARGON. I swear ... I ...
SARGON reaches out, and MRMETOKUR grabs him throat as he starts to choke.
SPENCER: Let him go, SARGON.
SARGON: What have you and he been up to?
(last implicit stand of white identity)
SPENCER: Let him go!
SARGON releases his grip on the unconscious MRMETOKUR and he crumples to the ground.
SARGON: You turned him against me.
SPENCER: You have done that yourself.
SARGON: You will not take him from me.
SARGON throws off his cloak.
SPENCER: Your smugness and your lust for views have already done that.
SPENCER flings off his cloak.
SPENCER: (continuing) You have allowed liberalism to twist your mind until now . . . until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
They circle each other until SPENCER is near MRMETOKUR. He places his hand on him.
SARGON: Don't lecture me, SPENCER. I see through the lies of the Alt-Right. I do not fear the liberal side as you do.
SARGON: I have brought individual rights, rationalism, freedom, and smugness to my new group.
SPENCER: Your new Collective?
SARGON: Don't make me dox you.
SPENCER: SARGON, my allegiance is to the Ethnostate ... to whiteness.
SARGON: If you're not with me, you're my enemy.
SPENCER: Only a Liberal deals in human rights. I will do what I must.
(takes a swig of water)
SARGON: You will try.
SARGON swigs some water.

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Sargon the afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
The Death of the Skeptics™
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
The Stepfather
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
Destiny Cant Debunk JFs Race Realism video
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
Is Marcel Black?
streamable.com/9ghha
Millienial Woes realisese he made a huge mistake
streamable.com/a8vo4

(*********************)
(one long debate later)
(*********************)
SARGON: I should have known the Collectivists were plotting to take over . . .
SPENCER: From the Liberals!!! SARGON, mass migration is evil.
SARGON: From the Alt-Right point of view! From my point of view, the Alt-Right are evil.
SPENCER: Well, then you are lost!
SARGON: This is the end for you, My Master. I wish it were otherwise.
SARGON jumps and flips onto SPENCER's platform.
The fighting continues again until SPENCER jumps toward the safety of logic and reason.
He yells at SARGON.
SPENCER: It's over, SARGON. I have the rational position.
SARGON: You underestimate my intelligence!
SPENCER: Don't try it.
SPENCER: You're not as intelligent as you think you are.
SARGON follows, and SPENCER cuts his young apprentice at the knees, then cuts off part of his subscriber base in the blink of an eye.
SARGON tumbles down the embankment and rolls to a stop near the edge of Laurence Fishburne.
SARGON struggles to reason himself out of the embankment with his sophistry.
His dignity has been burned off. He keeps sliding down in his arrogance.
SPENCER: (continuing) . . . You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Liberals, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to Youtube, not leave it on the Left.
SPENCER picks up SARGON's dignity and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back.
SARGON: I hate you!
SPENCER: You were my brother, SARGON. I loved you. No homo.
SARGON'S individual liberties blow into the lava river and ignite.
Suddenly SARGON bursts into flames and starts SCREAMING.
SARGON: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Jim and LITERALLY CRIED, lol
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

Do it for her user.

Links to info about Tiny being a shill for rich leftist pedo Jews, and anti-white Qatari Sheiks:

Also, be sure to remind all Tinyfags about the "Baby Miku" underage molestation incident.

DO YOU KNOW DE WHEY?

Screencap of Tiny having a meltdown on Twitter over getting banned from Twitch, and getting tons of hate mail.

Also, video of Tiny getting BTFO'd by Naked Ape, and running away like a (very) little bitch:
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

Everyone laugh at this petty nigger
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Take this shit with the Liberalists as a lesson.

It's what will happen to us if we ever start PR cucking.

Tibet is a good example of demographic replacement genocide, and also liberal/leftist hypocrisy on the issue when it pertains to white people.

Tibet is literally being colonized by China, who intentionally sends thousands and thousands of Maoist Han Chinese immigrants there to influence its government. This process is called "Sinicization", in other words, "Chinese-ifying". The Chinese immigrants vote for the communist party, which allies itself with China, and also suppresses Buddhism and local Tibetan culture, often with violent, deadly force. This is literally considered a form of genocide, according to the UN's own definitions.

Leftists and liberals all protested the take-over of Tibet, and created things like the "Free Tibet" movement, but never considered that the same thing is happening to white countries via mass-immigration of Mestizos, Arabs, Africans, etc. In this way, the leftists and liberals are hypocritical. Also, the Dalai Lama is redpilled, and said that Germany and other European countries are taking-in too many Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

freetibet.org/

Dalai Lama saying Germany is taking-in too many Muslims:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/?utm_term=.9e0c49a1bf9d

She a cute, too bad shes flat like a board

"horseshoe theory" is far too generous a title for what is a simple logical fallacy. It's used to dismiss arguments without a counter point.

>lower expectations because he’s black?
That’s exactly what it is though.

>Global IQ levels are actually increasing to my knowledge. Give me a source that says otherwise.
IQ scores declining: fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/
Slower reaction time: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
Intelligent people are less likely to remain in the gene pool: news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/were-evolving-stupid-icelandic-study-finds-gradual-decline-in-genes-linked-to-education-iq/news-story/220c421cfba08dceee6d2a1f6b18d6ca
IQ has stopped rising: newscientist.com/article/mg22329831.300-it-would-be-stupid-to-ignore-a-drop-in-human-intellect/#.VA5Zi_mSwlQ

kek

Does Aydin know de wey?

Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys, Goys,

>1.5 million White people lived in Algeria, which is what that war was all about, and they were forced out. 1.5 million French White people left within 2 weeks when the FLN came in the early 1960s. Many of them torched their businesses before they left. And they left with everything they had. They’re called colons. They’re called pieds-noirs, Blackfeet, because they were in North Africa. Many of them settled back in Marseilles and the southern parts of France. 70-80% of them and their children and their descendants vote for the Front National.

Liberalistism: Now with meet-ups, cringe stand-up, and photo opportunities, thanks to your generous betabux!

De way of de juw

lmaoooo

I'm going to kill Shnitzelhammer666 with my bare hands

What's The Deal With Laurence Fishburne?

you know I really do hope this is a case of destiny biting off more than he could chew and not something he recuperates from in a matter of weeks
the guy's honestly fucking despicable

What better way to show how irrelevant a movement is than by forming your own movement to counter them. What will sargon's group do to counter a movement that has done nothing and has no power by his own admission?

So I’m 2014 Jim told GamerGate to go on the attack and not let up and they told him to fuck off.

Now they’re pissed at him because he won’t be their leader?

Threadly Reminder that Jim is a coward who backed out of his own movement because it attracted too many re-re's, got nervous as fuck when the Don threatened to dox his crippled ass, hypocritical as fuck for slagging off e-celeb culture and the people who profit off them WHILE HE HAS A FUCKING PATREON and regularly does chats to get himself more shekels. I think Metokur is gonna going into hiding again soon.

He's worried because he can see the future, and people like him have no place in it no matter which since, us or the gommies, wins.

DON'T ANSWER THAT, GEORGE! IT'S A LOADED QUESTION!

Please come and join us, just answer these simple questions

>are you trying to tell me I'm white?
>no Sargon, I'm trying to tell you that when the time comes, it won't matter

I guess of all the e-celebs going she ain't too bad. Though I'm not really into the whole e-celeb/youtube star scene. You guys seem to like her and that's enough for me. I'm only kinda keeping up with this because the last Murdoch Murdoch episode didn't make a lot of sense till I caught myself up with all this.

Don't know about that, but it's quite interesting that Jim's been making regular visits to Destiny's discord and asking for as much dirt as they can find on JF. Is Jim planning to bring down JF?

I mean, is he white? Black? Red? Blue? So many colors with that guy! And that's the other thing, what's the deal with airplane food, am I right?!

>this used to be comedy

Enoch in this picture makes me chuckle.
>Man. I need to chad out.

Tiny Tim

Jimbo has already stated Destiny is going to be the topic of his next multi video series.

Yep. If you go looking on places like KotakuInAction or GG twitter you'll see a bunch of them repeatedly say "Jim fucked off when we wouldn't be his personal army" but now it's "You ran away from being our leader".

This faggots are retarded.

he has some kind of illness that prevents him from working a real job

>too bad shes flat like a board
nobody is perfect user.......

This guy's name is Lee Kuan Yew. He was the first Prime Minister of (independent) Singapore, who ruled it for 30 years. He also wrote sociology works on the nature of demographics. He basically said that whites and East-Asians need to be the rulers of society in order for it to be efficient. Singapore is a living case of this, because the Chinese are the ruling class, while various degrees of Poos are the middle class, and Malaysians are the pleb class. Singapore also literally has a law that says the Chinese citizens must be the rulers of the government. He also said that Mestizos would dominate the US in the future, if whites didn't do something about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

Be sure to bring him up whenever libtards or leftists deny demographic trends. Singapore was a shithole until the Chinese rulers, guided by the British Empire, organized it. Singapore is also an example of a "civic ethnostate" where the rulers are of a specific class, but others are allowed in as guests. This could be a precedent for many white nations to become ethnostates without having to physically remove all nonwhites, etc. Just make it so that nonwhites have no power over the government.

SO HANG ON HANG ON
*laughs for 20 minutes*
SO YOU'RE SAYING
*brings up horseshoe theory*
SO HANG ON
*posts gay porn on twitter*
HANG ON A MINUTE
*abandons project*
SO YOU'RE SAYING
*reads the first three pages of guns germs and steel*
WAIT HANG ON A MINUTE
*changes topic*
ARE YOU REALLY SAYING
*drops out of high school*
HANG ON HANG ON
*betrays race*
SO WAIT A MINUTE
*attacks low-hanging fruit*
HANG ON
*cites wikipedia*
YOU'RE SAYING YOU'VE NEVER READ LOCKE?

is that you?

So it is confirmed. A video series on how Destiny has managed to BTFO one (((Alt-Righter))) after another. I had a feeling things were heading this way after Jim and Destiny's conversation on Kumite.

kek

Hello fellow Alt-Righters
Why are you continuing to post in this shill thread?

The fundamental issue with the liberalist worldview is they want to dissociate the enlightenment from Communism and Fascism, when in reality Communism and Fascism are just as much a product of the enlightenment as Liberalism as they both could not exist without it.

Something to keep in mind is that Sargon and Spencer have another debate coming up in a couple weeks. If Sargon had taken the blow of his last debate with some humility he might have gone into hiding for a bit and focused on researching the alt right arguments so he could come to the next debate well rested and no longer butthurt and calmly fully prepared to stump Spencer.

But instead he's gone completely off the handle in the longest run of consecutive butthurt the internet has ever seen as he runs himself into the ground on no sleep trying to defend himself against every YouTube comment he sees as he tries to create his Liberalist constitution with a handful of furries and Vee while attacking Jim and everyone else as he guarantees that he's going to be bombarded with endless memes and making fun of him and his movement which is taking up all his time and he's going to go into the second debate even less prepared than the first one and mentally way more broken and butthurt from the start

Meanwhile Spencer is calmly enjoying the show and planning how best to make fun of his Liberalist movement and deciding whether to call out the hypocrisy of not having everything figured out on day one like he expected the alt right to, or whether he'll "what if--" him into corners, or whether he'll just make fun of him to put him on tilt
The next debate is going to be a massive win for Spencer and cripple Sargon's reputation and credibility. He is literally pulling a Hillary getting Trump elected with free publicity. All they had to do was not give them attention...but their ego can't handle that

he was okay with doing it for free before he reemerged as JimCo Widgets and Gadgets.

>flat like a board

wtf does that mean

lack of boobs

A Libertarian advocates Libertarianism
A Socialist advocates Socialism
A Liberalist advocates ???

yes.

how can somebody that pudgy have a voice that high

must be terminal autism

But was she necklaced? That is the real question. Necklacing is a certain practice. Killing someone and then setting them on fire is a very different thing altogether. Again, necklacing is a black-on-black practice, and normally done to "suspected criminals".

flad som et strygejern

>Haven't you read Common Sense by Thomas Paine?

This is another reason to keep pushing and mocking Sargon on the Liberalistianism+ stuff. Have him focus on that instead of the debate and he'll continue looking retarded, like a kid who tries cramming for a final rather than properly taking his time to study.

He's taking on too much at once. He's trying to create his Liberalism+ platform AND defend it from every single youtube shitposter in the comments section AND prep for a debate.

Liberalistianism

>flad som et strygejern

A Liberalist advocates Cognitive Dissonance.
Did I win?

South Africa has a murder rate of 35 per 100,000; while the US has a murder rate of 5 per 100,000.

South Africa has the most AIDS-infected people in the world, and has the 4th-highest rate of AIDS infection.

South Africa is #119 on the Human Development Index.

Report on a white woman being burned alive in South Africa:
iol.co.za/dailynews/charred-body-belongs-to-siam-search-team-confirms-12686634

Individualism by grouping together and collectivis--- I mean... I mean to say collectivising but not the part where the individuals form a group.

>The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.
PEAK FEDORA
>massive amount of black gay porn under it
Cringe lord

Who's denying that niggers are murderous animals? I'm not. We were talking about the specific practice of "necklacing" - something the Mandela's championed during Apartheid. Does that article say she was necklaced?

>SARGON: I should have known the Collectivists were plotting to take over . . .
lol

Anyone want to join the Individualistarians?

idk
I just wanted to know if you were that faggot
kys

>I have a terrible reading comprehension
That tends to be the case with most Algerians.

Is Jim our guy?

the world needs a photoshop

www.liberalist.co.uk
go there to join!

he says he isn't anyone's guy therefore he isn't. no need to make a martyr out of someone who isn't even willing to be put on the stake themselves.

noice

Don Sargone reveals his new Liberalist manifesto to his devoted followers
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI

>individualistaryans
Oy fucking vey

confederate user you are literally doing Gods work in every thread
keep it up senpai
have some milkies

LOL. Screencapped.

What would happen if your lord and savior Tiny saw this?

>t. tiny shill
do you think anyone here takes you seriously?

Jim is /hisownguy/ which is what we need but don't deserve, so kinda

>he doesn't know Destiny's true form
Wew, lad.
my.mixtape.moe/hjsdqo.webm

>open borders shill
>gets triggered when niggers are insulted
>not a total soyboy faggot

So when are we going to bring up the fact that the liberalists are overwhelmingly white males? Surely it isn't a fact that classical liberal values are mostly held by one demographic that is only supported politically by the alt right?

>t. getting increasingly butthurt because he can't even comprehend a basic South African news article
Wew, lad. You need to relax.

Anything worthwhile in that video? saw like an hour and went to sleep

So is JF gonna be staying in a hotel next to Warski in Leafland, or what?

I made the mistake of engaging with a "liberalist" in the latest Sargoy video, and even though I'm already tired of it, I can't just leave or post about leaving the discussion without looking like a bitch.

What do?

Also remember
>Sargon tried to argue against Jim leaving GG but did so with the argument of it being beneficial to form a cult of personality
>actually tried to justify his own formation of a cult of personality by trying to get Jim to agree with forming one

The number of atomic configurations does not allow for a large range of entropic variety in Destiny