Hatred of Tobacco

Of all the unhealthy habits that exist.
Leftist politicians and their supporters absolute hate and despise tobacco.

Isn't this hypocritical since many leftists promote weed, never exercise and are all hooked on prescription pills?

>pic related is British cigarette pack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUEjnoWpdao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The #1 reason I'm searching for a job right now is because I wanna buy nice cigars.
OP, I don't know, I've never seen a leftist being retarded about tobacco. In my opinion, a lot of them smoke.

Fags who smoke weed but talk shit about tobacco are the definition of faggots. It's like a liberal saying it's not racist to make racist remarks about white people, it just makes no sense

Leftists push for drug legalization because its in their interests to lock in drug addicts as democratic voters.

Your priorities should be owning a house and supporting a family

>Your priorities should be owning a house and supporting a family

Yeah but I mean, that would take me years.
Buying cigars is a quick reward.

>weed
Not harmful, bro
>never exercise
My girl loves the dad bod.
>prescription pills
Uh, they're PRESCRIPTION. I need them for my ANXIETY.

Yeah just bog down your lungs and spend a fortune, that's the white thing to do.

Buy American Spirit, they didn't pay me to say that, honest. Over the years the other brands have been gradually introducing more and more shit into their baccy to the point where it is more additive chemicals than baccy, those chemicals are more dangerous than the tobacco by far and it creates quite a nasty concoction seeing as it doesn't have to be approved as food-safe or equivalent because it is being smoked.

American Spirit is the only standard baccy brand you will find in the UK that is just dried virginia tobacco and it tastes like a fucking cigar in comparison to the other shit.

if you can keep it down to a few smokes a day, you're all set for life.

if you can use them as a tool instead of a vice, theyre fucking nice.

Lol "fags"

Nicotine breaks the Jew programming somehow.

this
>t. former marijuana addict/cig smoker

Here in Potatoland Amber Leaf now do cigarettes as well as rolling tobacco. Just plain old tobacco, like American Spirit. Also cheaper than the other laced shit.

This is too real for me to handle.
I have literally heard all of this from people I know.

You're retarded. Smokers are just scum.
>nice cigars
No such thing. Good job being stupid enough to pay for that garbage.
>using self harm as a tool
For what? Showing people that you're a piece of shit?

>No such thing. Good job being stupid enough to pay for that garbage.
Already tried ?

Cigarettes are degenerate and pointlessly 100% harmful to the addict, and everybody around them. Weed is also degenerate, and fucks you up mentally (also possibly physically, unproven yet)
We need more anti-smoking campaigns.

Truth is hidden on both sides,

Selective enforcement of contradicting rules keeps the ppl paralyzed

>being less educated than liberals

trying to validate the ones visiting?? wtf?
even if you can argue that cannabis isn't great for you, it's not got any physically addicting properties and there are lots of cases of people successfully treating life-threatening illnesses or cancers.

Not to mention, cannabis turns most thinking people into conservatives.Of course it will turn some people into degenerates, maybe they are predisposed to that behavior anyways; just don't touch it if that's you.

Is this thread controlled opposition?

>genetically predisposed to degeneracy, doesn't feel an overwhelming urge to become more successful when stoned, probably eats a normie diet riddled with soy lecithin, and is putting their body in an estrogen-centric situation

How does any of that make sense? Needing weed to feel motivation just shows your own willpower is weak.
btw i'm the only one in generations of males to avoid both drugs and alcohol completely, so your very first sentence is bullshit

Smoking vs dipping, which is preferred?

Cigars are a rip off. Better off buying a nice church warden pipe and moderately priced pipe tobacco.

Yea but I'd look dumb smoking from a pipe.

Has a reason why leftists usually hate smokers. Genetics. Tobacco addiction (real addiction, not just 'getting used to it') is caused by having a longer variant of the gene DRD4. The same longer variant correlates with your political views ... it makes you more individualistic and 'liberal' in a right-wing sense. They even did a study on that recently in Austria. Right wing voters have a higher incidence of smoking even after correcting the statistics for socio-economical factors (due to the intellectual fallacy that less educated people are more likely to be smokers AND to vote right-wing).

While I don't smoke, I've got the notion in my head that smoking looks "cool". Maybe it's just all the different forms of media that show the main character as a smoker who flicks cigs at people.

They are a symbol of free thinking individuals even if you dont usually smoke.

You target the symbols and Myth not the crude matter, thats how they operate.

I need to smoke because this place isn't actually very cozy to stay, it's fuckin stressful and probably even more bad for your health then tobacco jew.

Nicotine & CBD all day breh

I used to know a fat lesbian who was also a wiccan that vaped. Built like an ogre. Ruined it for me.

THIS
These seem to be the most logical reasons.

>While I don't smoke, I've got the notion in my head that smoking looks "cool"
Have you never actually met a smoker?
>They are a symbol of free thinking individuals
No, they are a symbol of low class scum. Jew admem convinced you they're good to sell their product.

Oh I have. My mother smokes and all the shitty kids back in highschool smoked out front. I guess the fantasy is just better than the reality.

Just dip then

It takes a lung and heart to light that sweet Cig up and the haters lack that.

Fuck that. My older brother did that for a bit and now his teeth are fucked.

Teeth or gums?

> For what? Showing people that you’re a piece of shit?

Nicotine activates sympathetic nervous innervation. What else activates sympathetic release? Anything related to adrenaline or noradrenaline. Degenerate opinions aside, people do many things for adrenaline release. Let’s not be obtuse here.

Could be both...
Cavities, teeth falling out or chipping/breaking. It's fucked. Then again he also smoked dope and did an assortment of other drugs too.

>I guess the fantasy is just better than the reality.
Well, yeah, because the fantasy was created to sell a product. Of course they want to make tou think their product is good.

The reason everyone is against them is because they fucking stink like nothing else on this Earth.

Leftist politicians in the US allow, or allowed that nasty stink in their building. Boehner used to go over there to make the air smell even worse because the GOP wouldn't have that nasty shit.

Maybe if people take up smoking dirt weed in front of every fucking building and upwind of as many people as possible, and toss their roaches everywhere, weed will be comparably bad.

I have yet to smell a prescription pill from 100 yards and think to myself, goddamn that is a nasty fucking stink.

That might explain it. I've seen first hand the yellowing of teeth from dip but that's all I have seen

Yeah, it’s true that cigarette smoking intrudes on people’s delicate sensibilities. The same delicate sensibilities they want to dampen with their prescription meds. A little irony there.

Make no mistake we’re all in this shithole together whether we like it or not.

>my girl loves the dad bod

Is this some top tier retardation or is this pure leaf? I can’t tell.

What have 2 seed bearing plants have to do with MUH RACIESM Cletus? Its time to put the crack pipe down faggot

I tried smoking when I was in Cuba. Smoked cigs and cigars, both pretty shitty to me. I'm just a square I guess. I don't like smoking, doing drugs and I don't even care for drinking.
There was also the fact he had an eating disorder that left him deathly thin when he was a young teen. Maybe that weakened the teeth before hand?

>Your priorities should be owning a house and supporting a family
Why?

I bet it did. Stomach acid and enamel don't mix

Pipes are so much more enjoyable, I promise. Where do you plan to smoke?
I only ever smoke at home or while I'm driving, so looking dumb isn't an issue for me personally

>hyperloop on top of the wall
lmao

Don't forget the general malnutrition too.

Aye, his mouth probs would have lasted longer if it was just the dip

No you wouldn't, the image of pipe smokers is that of Victorian gentleman, old weathered farmers and Gandalf. None of those are silly.
Cigars just look tryhard, Amerilard, Jewllywood action wannabes, golf dad fags in America and wannabe high roller. So unless you're Arnold or Trump you'll look like a tool smoking cigars.
Plus a decent cigar is 5-10 on the budget end where a tin of pipe tobacco costs almost the same.

>t. Ex-cigar smoker
Smoked Camachos and Gurkhas for the pretty boxes and cool names/bands.

Probably right. But given everything before he started doing dip, it didn't help any. He only started doing it when he say people on tv or youtube do it. Thought he would look cool.

Weak self control fucks everyone

Fuck I hate these cardboard cuck cartons, they look like shit for no reason and a couple of times the dumbfuck pajeet behind the counter at my local shop has given me lights or menthols and I haven't noticed until I was down the road

You are a shill, though you may not know it

American Spirit treats their rolling papers with the same chemical crap other brands do. Roll your own cigarettes, it's not that hard, cheaper, and better.

>Hey Jimbo! I Have A solution for you. Just don't buy cigarettes!
>Fuck You Gary!

>t. tastlet
Reds taste better, though I do buy american spirit blues if I'm driving somewhere far away because they last forever

youtube.com/watch?v=gUEjnoWpdao

>tobacco
>unhealthy
pick one

>Reds taste better
All smokes taste like shit, don't try to lie to yourself. And all smokers are tastlets, it dulls the senses of smell and taste. But it is. Breathing smoke is clearly bad for you.

maybe for soygoys it is, not for MEN with pure testosterone coarsing through their veins
that said, machine rolled cigarettes do taste like shit ever since the 2009 introduction of fire safe cigarette chemical, roll your own

Yeah yeah you're a little holier than thou poofter we get it.
Also Marco Pierre smoked 40 reds a day and had three michilin stars, seems like his tastebuds were seriously impaired

cigars are the way to go

i smoke 1 once a few weeks, enjoy it and it is not an addiction

All smoking is disgusting but I won't advocate for the law to deny you from indulging in it

i'm personally for legalizing all drugs because with no leftist govt you wouldn't have abuse because healthcare wouldn't be wasted.

>Isn't this hypocritical since many leftists promote weed
only retarded kikes smoke it, numbnuts

but yeah, cigs are posion as well as alcohol and weed and other drugs.

anxiety leads to compulsive behavior.

tobacco puts a stop to that

been 2 years investigating the issue and in recent times im living in a tobacco producing state. Found some local made cigars, no addiction, full expirience, kinda cheap. To really learn about something gotta go hardcore.

i could never get into smoking cigs.

it makes you smell like shit, makes your breath smell like shit, stains your fingers, and the buzz isn't great.

>owning a house
>2018

Nigga you what

Look at this fucking retard

In Europe most people roll spliffs which are weed and tobacco, because weed is illegal and expensive

Decriminalise weed (not legalise), and you will see a fall in tobacco smoking. Fall in tobacco smoking = less state money needed for healthcare = less taxes

anyone who wants to put weed smokers in jail is a fucking moron, i have the right to do whatever the fuck i want with my body, just because some retarded leftists are all DUDE WEED LMAO doesn't mean all pot smokers are like that, most people who smoke don't give a shit about that they just want a joint after work in peace

>not smoking the delicious and aesthetic jew
i feel bad for europeans sometimes

That's the problem with fags like you though, you're hypocrites. You say shit like that but then you turn around and condemn cig smokers for feeling the same way like whiny homos

>treating life-threatening illnesses or cancers.
you can "treat" terminal illnesses and cancers with opium and psychedelics too, faggot
want to let people self-medicate heroine?

Why is some faggot always on here shilling cigarettes? Is it some sneaky PR trick?

I'm a nurse Nd have taken care of many people with end stage diseases relates to tobacco. Never ever smoke, your death will be miserable and drawn out.

>cigarettes
>buzz

I remember when I was 14, too. But seriously, unless your in combat or drinking, cigarettes are a no go.

I can see how people fell into the trap back before indoor smoking was banned, they were 10 bucks a carton, and 45% of people smoked a pack a day or more. But I can’t understand the psychology of a contemporary smoker. You wastes thousands a year, smell like shit, resented by most around you for the habit and stink, can’t smoke anywhere but outside (and even then health autistes are trying to ban smoking in some outdoor spaces), progressively lose lung capacity, etc.

Literally what are the gains here? And the icing on the shit cake is outside of the good ol US of A packs of become miniature anti-smoking billboards complete with pictures of cancerous flesh.

I’ll pass.

I'll go through a pack of 20 cigarettes in like 3 or 4 months if not more
it's a great activity to do with friends and isn't expensive at all if you're not a degenerate

Sort yourself out m8, we have too many un/fit/ people in our countries as it is, and passively letting them choke on tar rods and shit will just end up with an even worse NHS, giving rise to higher taxes and more commie faggots complaining about bad healthcare and high taxes.

Clean your fuckin room and go for a jog.

Well, you have the new shock images too?
Its funny that I'm immune to gore also scifags stated that shock images wont work but the government wanted stupid rotten legs on the packages.

It’s such a mid-century, Pax Americana aesthetic.

Hence my “acceptable when drinking” qualification. Even then, though, most friends I know eventually got hooked on nicotine — they just vape or dip to avoid the stigma around cigarettes.

>tfw the natives considered it to be a sacred plant
I've read that it helps counter the effects of phyto and xeno estrogens. Not sure about that, but I can definitely say that men were manlier before when smoking cigs was more widespread.

>

Tobacco is just fine
Cigarettes are NOT fine, they're faggot enablers
Cigars, pipes, maybe even cigarillos are the only way to smoke tobacco
stop being gay and smoke a fine cigar

Stop Smoking

Ecig is the only 100% harmless way to enjoy nicotine, fact.

>they vape
>to avoid stigma
your friends should be interned at an asylum

>cigarillos
>but not cigarettes
poortugalians really ARE subhumans, huh?

Not trying to sound like a fag but I turned to vaping. I'm not one of those fags who vape for "big clouds" I do it so I can lean off of cigs.

Not bad

Why are you implying the UK is leftist in any way aside from socialized healthcare?

Look at the old cunt in power. Only retarded amerimutts say the UK is left wing and Bernie Sanders in a extremist far left communist.

Been using a thc vape lately, I may look like a faggot but I'm too high to care.

>(((psychology)))
unfalsifiable pseudoscience created by a pedophile kike for the purpose of chemically castrating goyish children with (((SSRIs)))
>thousands a year
only if you're a retard who buys (((machine-rolled))), otherwise its less than a couple hundred
>smell bad
nice opinion, and on that note
>caring about what faggots think
i remember being a woman, oh wait no i don't because i've never been a bitch who frets about social status
but don't let me stop you from your busy schedule of smoking cock

You just fucking hate capitalism and freedom, don't you?
You just fucking hate that people can enjoy something, spend their money on it, and you just want to show how superior you are by condemning them.

I don't even smoke, but I'm fucking proud that I have the right to, and given the choice between losing that right and punching your fucking face, I vote for the right to punch your fucking face.

Capitalism and freedom mean the right to make choices that may be harmful to me.
Fuck those who would meddle with that.

>>never exercise
>My girl loves the dad bod.
Nope. This is a real thing here.

The absolute state of leafs