HOUSING BUBBLE INCOMING

Is there going to be a dip in housing prices coming? Prices are bullshit and I'm a poorfag, but some articles claim there's a housing bubble pop 2.0 coming some time soonish.
It just seems off that interest rates are still put low, people are increasingly unable to buy things, and debt keeps rising.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs
youtube.com/watch?v=mtWVpYVuQ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4100 sq feet

damn that would be like 4 million in the bay area

if that property was anywhere within an hour of melbourne CBD it would be $1.5 million minimum.

When do I get my free government assigned house?

as soon as your skin turns black.

Well those are real cities with something cool to them probably. This is fucking Utah.

That listing was kind of a cherry picking. It was on the front because it was new, but houses near the main university are right around there and plenty higher. The rest of the area is similar enough that if you're not paying 400-500k you're going to be surrounded by mexicans.

I don't tan very well...
Fug I can't raise a family in a apartment.

You’re not supposed to star a family until you can support one. You are a terrible person. I feel bad for your family.

The new tax law may cause a slight dip in home prices, but it probably won’t be terribly noticeable. Figuring housing slightly over 750,000-1,000,000 may be affected due to people wanting to get under the mortgage interest deduction or property tax deduction threshold.

Then again if someone can afford a house that price they probably don’t need the deduction all that bad.

I don't have a family yet. What I was trying to say is that I can't have a family because I don't have a house.

Hey Mormonfaganon, am in your city for business.

Where the fuck do I go and pick up some Mormon chicks?

>You’re not supposed to star a family until you can support one.
That's not true. Plenty of affirmative action support for the more diverse among us who have kids but no money.

Once interest rates rise, demand will drop, because ability to buy will fade. Unfortunately, it will be more difficult to get a well valued mortgage... Right now, we're at peak prices, because interest values haven't risen all that much.

Also, most young people coming out of college aren't in a position where they can buy a house like the boomers could.

There's also a stigma regarding the whole "let me sign a 30-year debt contract and be a slave" kinda thing.

I'm starting at a big bank in a couple of months and, hell, even I can't afford a decent home where I live.

>Hey Mormonfaganon, am in your city for business.
I'm not a mormon.
>Where the fuck do I go and pick up some Mormon chicks?
Church.
Or tinder. Look for the profiles that say "not looking for hookups."

I had a 1300’ 3bd/3ba condo from the time first kiddo was born until she was 3.
DESU I liked living in the condo more than the house. Granted the house is awesome and the kiddos have more room to run around, but maintenance/upkeep is a bitch even though I don’t do most of it.

The condo I didn’t worry about a damn thing. Was a short walk to the downtown area to walk around, see a move, grab dinner, etc. There are trade offs for sure, but you can raise a kid in a large apartment.

>A kid
That's the problem. We can't keep replacement levels up with bullshit like this.

There might be a small pullback in prices, but for the most part we will just inflate our currency until theres at least a break even. We wont be allowed too drastic if a decrease in housing prices for very long before they print enough money to where it pulls the prices back up.

>Is there going to be a dip in housing prices coming
Yes, as soon as I put my house on the market.

I didn’t buy my first home until I was 32. I didn’t have a family at that point so I didn’t really have that much of a need. Just kept saving money like crazy and stayed in my shitbox because it was dirt cheap in a decent area. Bought it in 09 and sold it in 15. Made almost $200,000 on the deal.

Now is kind of a shitty time to buy unless you buy the worst place on the best block and don’t mind doing a lot of the work yourself.

AGAIN, NEW ORDER OF BARBARIANS HAS ANSWER TO IT

"HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST
Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house. Young people would more and more become renters, particularly in apartments or condominiums. More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it. But there was some statement to the effect that the price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children. Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority. There would be no sympathy for them from the majority who dwelled in the apartments and then these homes could be taken by increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership and would be acceptable to the majority. Ultimately, people would be assigned where they would live and it would be common to have non-family members living with you. This by way of your not knowing just how far you could trust anybody. This would all be under the control of a central housing authority. Have this in mind in 1990 when they ask, "How many bedrooms in your house? How many bathrooms in your house? Do you have a finished game room?." This information is personal and is of no national interest to government under our existing Constitution. But you'll be asked those questions and decide how you want to respond to them."

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

one of the links with the full text if you want to read it

youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs

Tax cuts let you in the hands of the sharks.

Residential real estate does not appreciate in value, it only paces inflation.

>Is there going to be a dip in housing prices coming?

Yes there is going to be a housing bubble burst of biblical proportions. Watch (((TV))) during the daytime if you have the chance and count how many reverse mortgage commercials you see. The ones with Henry Winkler stand out to me. These are obviously geared toward boomers and when they die off en masse, you now have a home with a note against it that their children will not take over, because they are overextended, and cant take any more debt as it is. When it goes to the bank they are going to try to get rid of it ASAP for pennies on the dollar because of taxes (Sound familiar?) Each bank is going to try to out compete everyone, coupled with the massive surplus in available housing, then there will be an implosion. I believe housing rates will probably lose 50% of their value, and NOT recover.

I read an interesting article or something a while back that said this too. It said the cost of new homes hasn't really changed at all. The only reason they appear to get more expensive as time goes by is because of inflation.

I kept that in mind ever since I came across it. Then it just annoyed me off that I realized buying new is the way to go, but new buildings are in generally shit areas. Do you want a better, cheaper house in a shit area, or an old piece of shit in a better area. I'm feeling like I'm going to end up having to buy some piece of shit fixer upper in the part of town I like and then do a shitfest of renovation.

Then I wonder why I would go through all this just to get a house and I could probably just invest it and move to Thailand or something...

New to me. Fascinating shit. Thanks user.

While not about housing prices, how many bedrooms would I need to support a large family? Ideally the kids wouldn't share rooms because they should have some privacy at least.

>from the time first kiddo was born
>first
That's the problem. We can't keep the leafs out of Sup Forums from shitting up the board.

I recommend adult literacy courses.

I know. You mentioned the kids have more room to play in the house compared to the apt. I'm saying I cannot afford a house period. I'll be stuck with only one.

>falling for housing jew
>not just building a minihouse on land, use solar panel for electricity, a well for water, and designated pooping street

>4000 Sqft
>that pic

800k for a 4K sqft House is pretty much what you should expect that isn’t. A bubble houses like that we’re going for a million in 2006 but you need to be over 14 to remeber

Got fiber optic out there?

nice meme, maniac is a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWVpYVuQ9g

>This is fucking Utah.

No, that's fucking Salt Lake City, an actual place people recognize and want to live in and probably can get good business and well paying jobs.

Negative faggot. Both parents should be 18yo. You'll have nothing but love for the first 5-10 years. Keep pushing up the money ladder. Everything works out as long as you're smart enough.

>College graduates don't want to be in debt
I got some bad news for those college graduates then.

I live in a big city and a decent house is about $800,000 - $1.2 million

How is someone supposed to ever pay for that?

Laying bricks like our grandads did.

Good to hear. I'll weather the storm and get ready to hit the ground running with a pregnant pale white titcow.

>laying bricks will pay for something near a million dollars

Consider that the last housing bubble didn't really pop due to government intervention.

>Boomers are the largest demographic
>Boomers will be retiring soon
>The Fed will be raising interest rates.
> Will their mutual funds still be worth anything?
> Will they have to sell their houses?
> What will happen when they all scramble to sell?
> Remember: There will be more retired boomers than young productive tax payers.
> Who will pay for boomers health care?

> Wouldn't be surprised if an ethnostate forms in the crisis.

The Bay Area is a shit hole filled with spics, blacks, and a million zipper heads.

That house is only around 400k here, but we don't make shit for income either. Still would be nice if the bubble popped. The house I grew up in was built for a little over 50k, but it would now sell for 200k.

Boomers assets need to vaporize. Fuck them. It's not like they're actually going to give it as inheritance.

THIS

Housing prices won't recover because the boomers' children are not replacing them.

Maybe the bankers need immigrants so the country doesnt end up like Japan.

It depends on where you live. Take the Denver metro area for example. New construction is booming, housing prices are going through the roof, and the population grows by around one hundred thousand every year. When new construction starts to slow down, you know the bubble will pop sooner rather than later, which won't happen until the population growth slows down.

>Who will pay for boomers health care?
Immigrants.
At least according to every western government today.
The reason for the immigration floodgates being
opened is to bring in taxpaying masses to
support the social programs about to collapse
under their own weight.
Even though it is a failing strategy as immigrants
are a net drain on the economy, you'll never find
anyone in leadership positions losing face by
backing down.
Pride goeth before the fall.

There won't be a bubble like the 2008 one again for a very long time

Boomers will die at some point. They are the largest population group. Combine that with deportation and The Wall and things might be kind of cozy.

>. Combine that with deportation and The Wall
>He thinks there will be a wall on the southern border

Just because you don't like people who look like you doesn't make a city a shithole. People are willing to pay that kind of money to live in ctites like SF, LA, and SD because they offer everything you could every possibly want in terms of places to go and things to do, they are in scenic locations. and offer high paying jobs and good business for people savey enough. Some Spic who lives in the ghetto in LA probably works hard enough and makes enough money that if they moved to bumhicksville USA they would be better off then you. Then you would be resenting them because they have a nicer house than you but aren't white. So shut the fuck up and be glad they like to live in the cities.

With prices like these is it cheaper to build a home fresh?

EVERYTHING is in a bubble, that's why crypto is doing so good... and crypto being there simply delays the day of reckoning.

>The reason for the immigration floodgates being
opened is to bring in taxpaying masses

There's also gonna probably be deflation, then money printing, leading to hyperinflation.

Probably worth buying gold, guns, and supplies.
Soldiers and police will still be poor if their money is wealthless.

Watch this:

Calm down, hombre.
No one's doubting how much you love brown dick.

I'm starting to wonder stuff as well. Buy a plot of land and build something.

You resort to insults because you know I'm right.

Day of the rope for the white man will come soon.

The banks will sell the real estate to Chinks. and then the day will come when Statist bootlicking thugs storm in, because the treasonous bankster rats sold us all out, with the kike's criminal cronies in government complicit in the agenda and the chinks who bought it all up, they all will be working under the assumption all the goyim (who don't own this country) will go quietly and let their land be taken away right out from under them through Chinese economic warfare/conquest rather than an overt military conquest of the US homeland. Rest of the world is in similar situation, pretty sure the chink government is buying up EVERY country: the USA, Canada, Australia. There were movies about a Red Dawn, the world suddenly getting taken over by russian commies, well this is the day of the Yellow Dawn, the world being taken over by chinamen.

The solution is we Millennials should all be NEETs and live at home until the housing prices are forced to fall and the Boomers lose out on their investments.

>Buy a plot of land and build something.
I'm pretty sure you can build a wooden frame house for less that 800k, even if you build it up to code.

>death by asian qt breeding
I can live with that, but that's only going to happen in Canada and the Left coast. Not going to affect me.

Typical that a Mormon would be a cuck. I bet you voted for Romney too.

only spouses have to pay debts of the deceased. if your parents die, no matter how much a bank threatens you, they cant make you pay. they can however put the lien against the estate.

so make sure your if your parents have life insurance that it is explicitly state to fund an irrevocable trust. (will not count towards the estate).

If house prices crash, boomers will have to sell their houses for nothing.
Where will the NEETs live then??

The day will come when there will be no more gibs from da big govment.

buy land build log cabin start homesteading be snug and comfy when the cities burn down and the niggers start eating people in the streets

interest rates are low because demand is low as far as what banks will give on a loan. the maximum cap is set by state level shit not fed set interest rates. that only affects bonds and rates banks get for loans from the government . fed set interest will not affect your small business loan or housing loans or cars loans. while we had sub 1% interest rates nobody was even getting sub 3% on loans for their personal debt pool

this is the kike mentality that fucked a generation of white educated americans. if you got a great girl that would make a good mother/wife then do not wait.

t.35 year old faggot w/ $ career and no family

The NEETs will get jobs and buy the homes that cost nothing.

Incorrect. Wage inflation is the key inflation but this and all other measures of inflation have been nowhere near as high as house price inflation. House prices have been pumped up on purpose. Central bank policy is to make houses more expensive, even if that ruins other parts of the economy or even society. If the price props were removed, house prices would fall 60-80% within months. The central banks and the government are our enemies.

The end of welfare is a bad thing

Why is property so expensive everywhere else? Jews?

Indeed. I can afford a small house right now, but I can't wait. I have a wife that's barely over 20 and wants to breed. I'm almost 30. Gotta start now and hope I can get some of that cheap real estate later.

Real estate investor fag here.

If you want a real oversimplified answer to the "AAAA there's a bubble" nonsense, you only need to look at inventory.

Around 6 months of inventory is considered a balanced market.

The cities I worked in had between 17-19 months of standing inventory right before the collapse.

These same cities are averaging between 2 and 3 months as we speak. That's the opposite of a bubble, that's not enough supply to meet the demand.

This. Why do you naive fucks assume they will ever make owning property affordable for goyim again when it says right in the Talmud that the Messiah won't come until the Jews own all of the property on earth. They won't stop squeezing until all of you faggots are renting their shitboxes and obeying their every command

underrated

Is that made of wood or brick

I see you post sometimes. Why do people always ignore you?

UK already happening sue to internal nerdy tax changes and nature of Uk market with high debt, High QE low IRS leading to bubble prices, meme mortgages, high prices, political strife around housing and landlordism 2.0 with wages falling and disposable incomes declining

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

This is spooky. The goyim needs to know.

This is why NEETs are smart. NEETs can go on NEETbux and have lots of disposible income.

Brick

Probably just wood with siding slapped on top.

No, NEETbux been made tougher in UK.
Only middle-class kids with mummy tendies or trust funds can be true NEETs

Interest rates are low because of quantitative easing. Trillions in reserves used to buy government bonds creating huge amounts of artifical demand which lowers bond rates to near nil. This affects the bond markets which affects what rates banks lend at. Also retirees used to save in bonds and cash savings but since they can't survive off it now, they bought houses with big loans at these lows rates and rent them out to young people (people farming), mass demand from people searching for yield. This same mechanism has created the stock market bubble and even the crypto bubble we are currently in.

All the rich momos moved to drapier

gib me my comfy cuck shed jews and I'll be the goodest of goys

>Some Spic who lives in the ghetto in LA probably works hard enough and makes enough money that if they moved to bumhicksville USA they would be better off then you.

We don't have Mexicans where I live because we have John Deere. Go out in front of home depot in the morning and its a fucking ghost town.

Those spics would be out of here before you could say scotcharoo.

t. Ex-Californian

Wood, Canadian housing prices are complete shit, and they are getting higher every day.
Soon we will experience our own crash like the one in 2008 - just on a smaller scale since our economy isn't as important to the rest of the world.

Shitskins womt stop breeding, and are increasing the population exponentially.
Shitskin Obama ruined America and the economy, resulting in 8 years of zero growth and no new houses.
We are now irreparably behind in keeping up with the housing crisis. Demand FAR outstrips supply.
This is not a bubble, it is the beginning of the new normal.
If you are too poor to afford a house, kill yourself.

everyone make sure to ignore the only person in the thread who is actually qualified to comment on any of this. keep fapping to your delusion that prices will ever come down. you fucks are worse than bernie bros.

>Very low unemployment

>People being allowed keep more of their money

>black and hispanic employment highest percent ever

Whoever told you how bubbles work is a dumbass.

Will the NEETs with trust funds or mummy tendies inherit the earth?

Yes. But Mother Earth's teets would have run dry.
And everyone else will have thirsted without drink for weeks.
A storm comin. Big recession. 3rd industrial revolution on the way in next 10 years for sure.

I wish I could find an affordable house in a decent area that isn't surrounded by niggers and spics. our generation got fucked hard.

I'm talking about first world countries, Achmed

Good to hear, by the time it happens I should have money for a house AND it just might be a buyers market!

how long is each audio?

yea I kind of thought this too. Where the hell is the 4sqft hiding? maybe that is the size of the lot lol. looks like a 2k-2500 sqft.

Lul if there's a crash then Chinese will buy everything and wait for the prices to rebound.