Are these all "shithole countries?"

are these all "shithole countries?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62unij6YXyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Botswana is alright

South Africa, Morocco, Egypt are all semi okay.

I would prefer to go to many of those countries tyhan europe.

SERIOUSLY

Brownholes.
Shit is fertile and good for crops. Shitskins are antimatter.

somalia is a libertarian paradise

Every one except Uganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=62unij6YXyY

Some are better than others, but nothing beyond the cherrypicking range, except for african violence, fuck that shit.

What do you think, O.P.?

South Africa was ok before 1994.
Not anymore.
Every single country on that continent is a shithole now, just some more than others.

Yes. Shitholes of varying depths, but shitholes nonetheless.

Then go ! What are you afraid of ? Deseases? civil wars? religious fanatics? Human sacrifices ? Rape ? Slavery ? Cannibalism ? Go user, i fucking dare you memeflag.

South Africa is a middle power

africa is one giant shithole

>resisted colonization
>had a empire that by imperial powers
>finally fell to Fascist Italy after two wars
>China is looking to invest in Ethiopia and turn it into a colony
What went partially right?

Well, we are a regional power and South African companies do a huge amount of business throughout the continent. Africa is a big place and the countries vary enormously. You can’t really compare SA, Botswana or Namibia to say South Sudan, Niger or CAR. However, no country in Africa falls into the completely not a shithole category.

depends on your definition of shithole
is it in an economic sense
or prevalent public defecation

>canada and mexico are tied
Well, that's what the canucks get for electing a papist to prime minster, T.B.H...

>all
its one shithole country called africa

Never resisted. Nobody was really interested, thats all. It was ignored until all was left was leftovers of the main colonial empires. It only resisted small units of infantry. If one yuropean main country unleashed on it a decent army, it would have fell in a month. And sadly, no, italia army was terrible. Have been since renaissance compared to other countries.
Now, chinese buy the place. Because more land is useful and niggers are retarded and easily tricked.

Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes, is full of gibs me dat

LONG LIVE THE KNUCKLE EMPIRE.