/mbmc/ THE GOLDEN ONE - ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS EDITION

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

Tweet out these instructions:

>#MyBordersMyChoice
>Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
>bonus points for feminism related areas
>don’t vandalize or do anything illegal, >translations are available for over 25 countries
>only use posters from the official website:
>mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

MBMC has already been promoted by:
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

>copy pasta for online spread (all PDFs & PNGs + website link):
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
>popular tweets:
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Godspeed anons

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_80d2406a7e924e2a882fba24d8c56fc6.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c05fa7f05aea4d9eaea66aa265c34b56.pdf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do not use the brown hand version, it's a leftypol sabotage attempt, proof from their discord
DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

more proof that the brown hand version is a leftypol sabotage attempt

even more proof that the brown hand version is a leftypol sabotage attempt

Tara is in too

bump

I really hope the person who made /leftypol/ gets his skull cracked by a nigger and his asshole obliterated.

bump

checked digits of truth
no country gets left behind

PDFs for Moldova on the website:

They are constantly getting doxed and fucked with
more should be done though

as annoying and retarded as they are, they are useful idiots - their constant shilling against MBMC (plus the SPLC's 'hate' label) has done more to promote the campaign than anything else
their shilling has 100% backfired, the more they do it the bigger & stronger the campaign gets

bump

Good thing we don't have many rapefugees coming in my country often since we ourselves are a shithole to begin with.
But i'll hang 2 or 3 of them on the main street of the capital (in case i don't forget)

>But i'll hang 2 or 3 of them on the main street of the capital
thanks user, godspeed
people asked why bother make these memes for countries that don't get many raprefugees
my answer is: neither did any western country about 50 years ago, and look where they ended up today through laziness and complacency - the problem creeps up very slowly and quietly, you must be eternally vigilant

Cool user. I remember when this was still getting organised for the first push of it.

Have a bump

>all this dialectics and gutless catering to the female pathos
The absolute state of western politics.

Haven't you realized by now that there is no hope whatsoever as long as women and effete men remain a political force? We're merely delaying the inevitable.

you think the intention is to pander to femininity?
no user, the point of twisting the feminist slogans, and deliberately placing these on campuses in feminist hotspots, is to incite hysterical outrage - to bait the media into unwittingly broadcasting the message

the point is to hijack the media's broadcasting powers for our own purposes (just like IOTBW, and just like Trump often does), if the meme appeals to feminine nature that's only a side benefit

All of you are doing gods work
I salute all of you
Godspeed Sup Forums

Croatia PDFs:
>color
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_80d2406a7e924e2a882fba24d8c56fc6.pdf
>grayscale
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c05fa7f05aea4d9eaea66aa265c34b56.pdf

#MyBordersMyChoice
>don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
>translations are available for over 25 countries

anyone want to place bets on when the first shill shows up saying "use the brown hand version it's better"?

Probably 5 min max

so cute~

don't even reply to negative nallies, they aren't really people

maybe it will even hint at female interest in moving further to the right
>inb4 ROASTIES REEEE!!!
if the men on the right begin dominating society and kicking out leftists, it's only natural the women will follow

here is one of leftypol 's sabotage threads for MBMC if any anons feel like spying / shitting it up (cannot post full url, spam filter:

>more proof they are terrified

bump for based leaf

slow?

sorry I forgot to put the discord link

ive been putting 99% of time & effort into promotion, its been working (SPLC hate label, Tara & The Golden One) but haven't had much time to review designs

also the hashtag overtook mybodymychoice at one point and then twitter censored the trending, but it's no big deal because many many people already know, and subscribers of big accounts who tweet it will still see the message directly even if it's not trending

Looks to be excellent work, user. Day of the rake postponed.

BASED
L
E
A
F

who here /ready/? would be good to get a bunch of pics to make a compilation, very good for hyping it up & inspiring people to join in

i would make one for my country but we already done man.
also what's the point of these so i can elaborate on Reddit more?

bump

>but we already done man.
never lose hope user

#MyBordersMyChoice
>don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
>translations are available for over 25 countries

from the main website:

Citizens own the public land in their country, just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape). My borders, my choice! NO MEANS NO!

the point of twisting the feminist slogans, and deliberately placing these on campuses in feminist hotspots, is to incite hysterical outrage - to bait the media into unwittingly broadcasting the message

the point is to hijack the media's broadcasting powers for our own purposes (just like IOTBW, and just like Trump often does), if the meme appeals to feminine nature that's only a side benefit

so should i share it on Reddit? people there are mostly left wing, i can't just give them these instructions on what to do.

I'll be doing this in Washington

also do i copy everything from reddit copypasta?

If you go to place likes the_Donald, sjwhate, whiterights, conservative, thenewright, etc you will find people willing to join

example:
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)

the optics for this are so good that even mainstream conservatives / centrists will join in

don't emphasize that The Golden One has endorsed it (they probably won't even know who that is), mention that it has reached the front page of the_donald 3 times, and it has been endorsed by Peter Sweden & Jack Posobiec (both large moderate right figures):

>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posobiec

You can also share this video by LA Werewolf, it explains things well and people like watching videos more than reading:

>LA Werewolf

thank you for any promotion efforts! they will mean many more feet on the ground & posters up on Jan 21

any key spots you have in mind that should cause maximum butthurt?

yeah the Reddit copypasta is pre-formatted for easily spreading it on there, to save promoters time

just post some nice promo pic and a catchy title, and you can copy paste that stuff in as the first comment (or just make a text post)

here is a cool promo pic with 25 countries arranged in a big square grid

I aint posting any locations incase of antifags in here.

Uno mas bumpo for the hardest workin leaf on the tree

so i shouldn't post it to /r/croatia then?
everyone is leftist there.
if it's not a problem, could you just give me what to copy and paste in the comment section like elaboration on what it is.
i don't care for downvotes at all, but i care about attracting people to it (so they can't just say "it's another right-wing nonsense").

who here ..?
I just busted you Cunt !

LEAF
FUCK OFF ! .. an you know me an never post
here again ok..!...

right, sorry I asked

I will post this red-pill pre-emptively in case any faggots try to demoralize participation with concern trolling:

>getting caught
KEK by who? the police, for doing something perfectly legal?

send your very best antifa
send everyone
commit 100% resources to it, I dare you
it won't even make a dent

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 100 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

an then found with a darkie an bombe stuff !!! YOU BASTARD!!!

don't bother posting in a leftist dominated subreddit, it's just a waste of your time (and it's better if they only find out about it after Jan 21)

The_donald is the biggest right wing subreddit and they are eager to join

here is the copy pasta in this pastebin, Reddit-formatted:
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB

drunk, high or both?

kek thanks

there's a lot of countries missing

My border is MY choice? You idiots don't understand how a society functions, do you?

I put all the western countries in a list in excel with their populations, ranked them from highest to lowest, and started making them in that order (to ensure it reached the max audience size)

Russia, Ukraine, Ireland & Catalonia were left out because the memes lend themselves to confusion over territorial disputes (the immigration interpretation is easily confused)

what countries are missing?

no you're the idiot communist who doesn't even believe in countries or private property
kill yourself

Citizens own the public land in their country, just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape). My borders, my choice! NO MEANS NO!

And majority of the population is supporting candidates who push for increased immigration.

all leftists think of public place as government place and put government above themselves.
you can't argue with literal cucks.

>And majority of the population is supporting candidates who push for increased immigration
Wrong: Trump, Brexit, Orban's wall in Hungary, Poland telling Merkel to take her refugees and go fuck herself, Norway & Denmark both forming governments with the far right in coalitions, Austria electing Kurz as chancellor, etc etc etc

you're in way over your head, just give up

yes you're right, but here is another good counter argument to that:

"The government owns the country, not you, so you can't decide who comes in"
We are the government (unless this is a dictatorship). The government represents us & serves us. If the government owns the country, we own the country.

So, Brexit, and 2 meme countries? Great

I finished the posters and am spreading the word in Chilean groups.
Can you add them in the page, please?
Need something else?

>Brexit, and 2 meme countries
not an argument

as for your pic,
America is not a direct democracy like ancient Athens. If you don't like it, you can either try to change the electoral system , or you can leave.

any more stupidity you want to let out?

>I finished the posters and am spreading the word in Chilean groups.
thanks for the support user!
yes I can add Chile & Argentina
I'll add Ireland as well
website update coming some time tonight, currently working on a bunch of emails to big names as well for promotion

>Need something else?
Thanks for the offer, and yes there is something that would help: promoting the poster campaign on Voat. That site is much more redpilled than reddit, and even though they're smaller, a much higher % of users will want to participate.

Here is a good copypasta for easily making posts, it has everything you need:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

here is one Reddit-formatted for convenience (The_Donald and a couple other subreddits are still worth promoting in, it has reached the front page of T_D 3 times before):
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB

godspeed!

bump

bump

Bump.
(A lewd one)

bump

bump - keep going strong

promo image for spreading