Dear American citizens

Representative of the UN here. Your president have disrupted international cooperation for far too long, and needs to be impeached. You have until 2 weeks to remove him from office and replace him with Hillary Clinton. Failure to do so will lead to economic sanction and foreceful bluehelmet/peacekeeper action.

Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/18/world/americas/united-nations-haiti-cholera.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off kike

MAGA

I would love to see the UN try.

I wish a nigga would. America has been fantasizing about a foreign invasion force since Red Dawn. It's one of our lasting national fantasies.

The UN can't even get their shit together enough to feed the niggers. Besides, Trump cut their funding.

>economic sanctions
>against the United States
buddy if you knew how the UN worked you wouldn't suggest it, we have veto power if we don't like it it won't get done

>swastika
Lol hitler hated Americans you do realize. You’re literally a traitor to your own country.

Go drink some shit.
You child molesting fucktard
nytimes.com/2016/08/18/world/americas/united-nations-haiti-cholera.html

Why are we taking people from shithole countries over objectively better candidates?

Why will you not answer this question?

>Failure to do so will lead to economic sanction and foreceful bluehelmet/peacekeeper action.

Aw fuck yeah, now I can live all of my /k/ fantasies

Go get a job
Because you have a long history of mistreatment of non whites including native Americans, blacks, Chinese etc.
A militia is puny compared to our army. We have a high trained force while you are just larpers.

That's all ya got ? You made the place a shithole pouring shit in their water.
Look up the law.You don't have clean hands.Your a halfassed retard with an 8 second attention span.There is nothing honorable out the Luciferian United Nations.Why did you azzwholes help the Clinton foundation loot Haiti?
Why did you pour SHIT in their water and make them sick.Nobody elected the Luciferian Theosophist Satanist shithole UN to be the boss a me or anyone ya parasite.
The devil comes as an agel of light and you wouldn't be able to get your hands on a nice glass of baby blood without doing SOME things KYS faggit
We have more than an 8 second attention span and you're the devil

Lmao I know this just a larp anyways, but babby blue helmets in a country with more guns than people would be absolutely hilarious, as well as provide years of enjoyable target practice. Please try occupying the continental US, millions of Americans would cream themselves at the thought

*cuts your funding*

What was that again, bitch?

The blue helmets couldn't even stop a ragtag, half-beaten militia of Bosnian Serbs from killing Bosniaks, or a bunch of Hutus with machetes and butcher knives from killing Tutsis. How would they fight the American population?

Dey wants they free munny! They mad!

Get fucked

Hes got my 2020 vote.

I don’t talk to tin foil hat retards sorry.
The average American would get completely anihilated by a blue helmet. The average American can’t even walk up stairs without getting tired lol
And you dumbasses couldn’t beat a bunch of Vietnamese farmers.

Dear UN Representative: We're armed better than you, you are guests in our nation and your presence and presupposition are wearing thin. We have been polite, but that can change rather quickly.

>your militia couldn’t handle our army of babby blue helmet wearing faggots so just give up, also you’re fat
>LOL you guys couldn’t even beat a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers, disregard that their conditions were even worse and they operated like a militia with rusty jungle mosins

So which is it, are militias ineffective against occupying armies or not? Show us your flag too faggot

>Your president have disrupted international cooperation for far too long, and needs to be impeached. You have until 2 weeks
Spoken like a true wog

>meme flag
sage and kys

>all your base are belong to us
>make your time

The UN can't do shit. If I was Trump I'd tell you to fuck off.

Blow it out your ass commie