Prison School 250

mangatopia.net/main/2017/04/enprison-school-250/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6Vma8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Today we have a special double release!!!
Thanks reddit.
imgur.com/a/6Vma8

PRISON SCHOOL 251

Thanks for the dump OP.

praise be to pbr our lord and savior

OH SHIT

well it was fun while it lasted

what?

Sheesh, only thing harsher than the friendzone is thesibling zone

Yes, this is actually happening.

What a piece of shit you are Kiyoshi

his head kind of looks like a dick again

HANAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wha-

Hanafags btfo so fucking hard

good riddance

Getting tired of your shit Kiyoshi.

How long until she loses it and he ends up in a full body cast?

That's it for now.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Hana got sisterzoned

He's gonna try to kill himself when Chiyo rejects him after he jewed everyone out AND forgot her birthday in front of everyone, and Hana will come to see him at the hospital. Screencap this.
Kiyoshi has too much bad karma at this point, the universe needs to balance itself out

Well, that was all folks, Hana's lost.

post yfw

Hiramoto is following the classical love story triangle in the last chapters. If he keeps going, those two chapters comforted Hana as the winner.
I'll suspect there will be a twist of some sort, but I don't see Hana losing at all now

cute

He says that if he's rejected by Chiyo he'll choose Hana, and considering how big of a douchebag he is in recent chapters he is most likely is going to be rejected.

Also next weeks magazine cover.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sisterzoned

Fuck, why do I always choose the losing ships?

Did someone hit Meiko in the face here?

Hana hasn't been helping her own case.

Hes being dense with something she is in denial about

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRH MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Holy shit, Hanafags BTFO

this fucking jew

>inb4 b-b-but maybe he's into sistercon!

>No more pee pee

A part of me, deep in my soul is more disappointed by this news more than I thought I would be. That was their thing, man. For years and years, I would laugh while talking about how Hana got pee'd on, as me and two other anons would try to bump a thread before it would ultimately 404 at 50replies. 2012 feels like yesterday, now it is the end of an era.

We had a good run, senpai.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HANAFAGS ON GENOCIDE WATCH

Poor Hana. Falling for a douchebag is he worst.

>can't redraw
>I KNOW
>LET'S JUST PUT BOXES ON IT

Genocide commited by Hiramoto

>Post yfw Hanafags actually thought they had a chance

B-but this chapter was translated by reddit instantly after release.

Once the Hanafags commit mass ritual suicide, all that will be left to cleanse from the threads are the yurifags
Unless, of course, it turns out Mari & Kate really are into that after all and it's not just a meme

Chiyofags are still a thing.

>Chiyofags think they're gonna win

Hana is going to win. If she wasn't, she'd be ignored in the story, this actually works to her advantage. Haven't you ever seen a romance movie with your girl?

This is the drama that happens at the mid to later quarter point; then comes the realization they want to be together, but only after they have overcome an obstacle of some sort. Since this is a mango, it'll happen when the author wants to wrap up the final arc in Prison School and I bet you cash money, that it will end with Hana some how pee'ing on Kiyoshi, cementing their trust and history together. The golden liquid that will flow from her thighs will be both a blessing and a liberation.

Screen cap this, I'm always 100% objectively, right.

They're not nearly as cancerous

>Haven't you ever seen a romance movie with your girl?
Apparently not, Chiyofags' culture is pretty limited

Bullshit.

Those are just people who hate Hana on such a high level they want her only competitor to win.

There are Hanafags who want Hana to win and Anti-Hanafags who want Hanafags to suffer.

>It's another 'shippers think Prison School will end with anything but the guys all single and miserable, before deciding to peek on the Wet T-Shirt day and laughing as they get caught because they've already won' thread

C'mon guys this is just embarassing now. Hana may be best girl but Kiyoshi has nothing beyond lust for her and she's too dense to even know she's a tsundere. He's gonna go for Chiyo, get shot down, and then AT BEST the series will end with neither of them dating anyone else.

I'm a hanafag and that only makess the Journey better.

Even if they don't end up together, their relationship is so great to watch.

Shipping is for faggots.

Hanafag here, this may seem like rejection but this is foreshadowing to even more romantic/sexual tension between Kiyoshi and Hana.

Hana is being given some incredible plottime, and build-up for her character. I don't think she's BTFO. I think this is a sign that some crazy shit is going to happen between Hana and Kiyoshi, possibly involving Chiiyo.

As it's been explained in the other threads, this anti-Hanafag shit is a made up group by Hanafags to project their insecurity that more and more people don't care for their ship.

The amount of samefagging in this thread.

Slut-chan is CUTE

The Hana ship is fine, it's the classic love triangle and things won't go as expected.

t. Anti-Hanafag

She only has a more bangable body than Mari, thats it.

slut is best

Next thing you'll tell me that Reifags don't exist

>shipping is for faggots
Amen, user. Just pick your best girl and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, I wouldn't call it an outright rejection. I think it just confirms that Kiyoshi does not see Hana romantically. That said, it'll definitely motivate Hana to pull more crazy shit.

>Implying there aren't people with the shitiest taste
Literally (you)

>so people actually believe this means hanafags got btfo
if anything this chapter means that the yakiniku party definitely wont go right
this honestly although with all the shit the boys have been through they deserve to enjoy wet T-shirt day.

>replies with insecurity
I rest my case

Hanafags have never been more secure. The anti-hanafag posting, while within your rights, also reveals your anger over so much plot dedicated to Hana.

Wouldn't know. All I know is this imaginary anti-Hanafag faction wasn't made up until recently. The worst Hanafags only capable of thinking in extremes, so simply criticizing the character somehow means you hate muh precious waifu.

>I'm not an anti-hanafag
>I don't like Hana

t. Anti-Hanafag