Jap in race war?

So, if I'm a Jap and there's a race war for a white ethnostate, can I fight alongside the white people and then politely fuck off to Japan, or would I be shot on sight too? Before any shitskin asks why I'd fight alongside racist white people, it's because you retards shit up everywhere you go, and I think white countries should stay white, and don't even think about trying any of your "diversity" faggotry in Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/445044/asians-face-racism-social-justice-warriors-accuse-them-privilege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honorary aryans - Hitler

What do you think user

as a beaner I also would like to know

You actual respect our culture whilst (generally) sticking to your own race and contributing to society, we are honoured to have you on our side.

>Thinking the ethnostate will require a violent purge

Honorary whites

Besides, we know you will work hard then return to your paradise island when the war is over. Japs don't beg for gibs des

Greatest president of all time

this. japanese culture is god tier compared too where the west is headed. i wish other cultures, like african and spanish decided to emulate japan. the problems people have with race would fix themselves

>god tier
>not having sex
kys disgusting weeb

Japs are our natural allies, also asians QT will be accepted as mistress in the ethnostate.

Japanese fertility rate - 1.46
Canadian fertility rate - 1.60

And I don't know how much of yours is being helped by "diversity"

One caveat, the white countries subjected themselves to this whole "diversity" treatment. Like it's white people who AGREED on their own "diversification" and then regrets it. And before you're being a smartass and say that the jews tricked you into it, you should know better than to fall for it. Just like selling techs to china and stuff (with no strings attached they said HAH), what are you 8 years old? you really believed all those bullshit about equalities and stuff? that people are basically nice and would never ever gain from your loss? pinky swore and stuff? like there are whites who can actually be made to believe in a million genders (or no gender) and that the solution to a violent immigrant problems would be MORE IMMIGRANTS? and what do they do against democratically-elected leaders who made such decisions? make memes and stuff.

So nah, I'm not defending a race who can potentially bring about their own downfall, goddamn at least other people got genocided with some dignity not fucked in the ass by some black dicks.

Like the end of white people is simply interracial sex, WHICH MANY WHITE PEOPLE LIKE TO WATCH.

This should tell you something about the "state" of whites in general

Questions like this is why Spencer's talk about "culturally white" isn't just a joke. We're closer to (some) east asians in mentality than most of the rest of the world and it'd be easier integrating our cultures than others.

It's really not more strange than saying Swedes and the Dutch can mix cultures with less friction than Japanese and Somalis.

Fighting for a righteous cause before returning to your own home to live your own life is as noble an undertaking as any man can hope for. Cincinnatus would approve.

>if you didn't want to be poisoned, you shouldn't have drank from the well

You are an honorary Aryan. I'd be more than happy to fight next to you

>nobody checked my hitlerdubs
the absolute state of Sup Forums

based nip

I fully accept the help of any non-whites, so as long as they agree to go back afterwards.

I think the better question is would white nationalists help another race defend their ethno-state from colonizing whites.

you survive
you dont sorry bro

Shit, you're right

Great thing about being Japanese is that sending me back isn't a threat.

The Samurai and the White Barbarian would be unstoppable in battle. We really could conquer the globe.

Yeah, I think Asians and maybe blacks are really the only allies we can have. Black nationalists at least have similar goals as us. I'd love to ally with Asian nationalists, but you guys really don't have any sort of group beyond online communities. Frankly, you have a lot to lose in America as well. If we go silently into the night, you are the next on the Jewish chopping block. I would also support lifting every and all military restrictions on Japan and letting your people take over East Asia.

>maybe blacks are really the only allies we can have.
how old are you?

Have you never heard of the Nation of Islam? They were allied with Rockwell and the American Nazi Party in the 1960's. Black nationalists want to establish an black ethnostate in Africa, hate Jews, and support traditionalism. I don't see how our interests are in conflict. Though digital, the alt right and the Hoteps have a relationship with some Hoteps even doing interviews on alt right platforms.

>If we go silently into the night, you are the next on the Jewish chopping block.

nationalreview.com/article/445044/asians-face-racism-social-justice-warriors-accuse-them-privilege

We're not next, we're there. I was already pissed when they did it to white people. I hate them at least as much as you now.

They fear the samurai

We need samurai

Fair enough.

Asians definitely aren't "culturally white," but I would argue that they are "culturally compatible" with whites.

Probably because they're the only other race that really values family, order and a structured society, which is why they have ancient lands full of history, culture, and are one of the richest areas in the world today.

Yeah, I really wish there was a right wing Asian identity movement. Too many of them speak of 'white privilege' and other Jewish concepts, though they also seem to be aware of the JQ and are anti miscegenation. For example of this is the subreddit of /r/EasternSunRising/. However, even they want to ally with the lower races over whites, which is very odd.

Just don't mix and undermine both of our genetic integrity.

Asians in general place a high importance on education. This can be a very bad thing when the colleges have become communist indoctrination centers. I'm surprised the brainwashing didn't affect more of us, considering pretty much all of us go to college.

I've always thought that Muslims, Jews, Browns, Blacks and Asians have to go, whether through death or expulsion.

Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, and Taiwanese should be sent back with as little bloodshed as possible...so we can use them as allies to exterminate the Chinese.

>politely fuck off to Japan
As if Japan would want this.

>maybe blacks?

Uhh wut

yAaTgKG

>and there's a race war for a white ethnostate
Please, everytime a 110 pound Antfa girl punches a fatass neonazi the entire right crumbles in fear over such astonishing violence. I'm pretty sure if a racewar did break out 90% of the right would pass out from seeing blood like 40s housewives.

Yeah, the online communities of Asian identitarians have some good instincts (like JQ awareness, anti miscegenation, anti degeneracy), but it is still rather incomplete because a lot of Jewish things (media, homos, etc.) are still blamed on whites and they would rather side with the Jewish coalition of blacks, spics, etc. than with whites who generally respect Asians. I'd fully support a right wing Asian movement, but that is currently lacking.

>A fucking leaf

See Maybe not your average nig, but black nationalists' interests are completely aligned with white nationalists' interest and there is already somewhat of a relationship there.

Sure thing chingchong wing!

this is true of all normies. your soy latte guzzling antifa larpers wouldnt fair that much better

>black nationalists interests are completley alligned with white nationalist interest

uhh ohhh we got a gullible one here lads
Please, tell me burger. When the black man says HES a a nationalist it means he hates you because you are white, not that he plans to eventually move to africa and make his ancestral home a better place.

Have you never heard of the Nation of Islam? They literally want to establish a black ethnostate in Africa. They even allied with the American Nazi Party and KKK during the 1960's. BLM and the like aren't black nationalists. Hoteps are also another type of black nationalist who want the same thing.

ok but they didn't do shit like actually moving back to africa...of which numerous nations are already black ethnostates anyways