Current Anime Watch list/Completion list

What series you watching right now Sup Forumsnons?

Pic related. Just updated an hour ago due to finishing Owari no Seraph.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/Tvt451?status=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>plastic memories
;-;

>it's completely obvious what's going to happen in the end
>still makes you feel things
how did they do it?

the comedy

Anyways, what does your list look like fellow Sup Forumsnons? I need some inspiration and to find some animes not every single person under the moon has heard of.

I don't watch anime.

>I need some inspiration and to find some animes not every single person under the moon has heard of
lurk moar

What did he mean by this?

>>Sup Forums

>t. lazyfag

>Anime & Manga
>& Manga
Retard.
>t.
Never mind lurking, just kill yourself.

>Goes to an anime thread
>in Sup Forums
>in the website originally made for weebs who watch anime

>Sup Forums
Who?

Sup Forums is the sub for animes, duh.

Why would anyone put such horrible shit on their backlog? I guess Haruhi and Bakemonogatari are somewhat essential viewing, but the rest?

Am I interpreting this wrong or have you only watched eleven shows?

Dropped bakemonogatari desu.

I've really hit a slump with anime to watch. Angel beats was probably the high point, along with Youjo Senki.

I've watched more than 11, but at this point it gets hard to list them all. These are by how recently I started them, whether dropped or not.

Here's a short part of the bookmark's I have in anime (Either past shows, shows I plan to watch, or shows I was researching to see if worth watching).

I've at least gave every show on that list a try.

Here it is, forgot to attach it.

There you go.

I'm seriously considering dropping Onmyouji, its way too long and not as fun as I originally thought

>32/50
Honestly the worst feeling ever in anime (for me) is having so many shows you want to keep getting episodes for, and then have shows where the settings and characters wear far before the show ends.

I really thought this couldn't happen after I'd gone through so many 12 episode anime I wanted to continue but couldn't.

>streaming
>top X MAL lists

Sometimes you get desperate man.

And those fucking lists were shit too.

It always happens to me even with 12-episodes shows. But I end up just finishing them because dropping them at 10 episodes would be dumb.

Being ten episodes in and knowing the writers have to resolve a shit ton of stuff in two episodes can be enough to make me drop a show desu.

>watching
Dragonball Super (15/?)
Dragonball Z Kai (114/167)
Attack on Titan Season 2 (1/12)
Tokyo Ghoul (4/12)
Hunter x Hunter (48/148)
Mobile Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 (16/22)
Naruto Shippuden (155/500)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (12/26) (rewatch)
Kuromukuro (16/26)
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor (9/26)
Please Teacher! (3/12)
Girls und Panzer (1/12)
To Love-Ru (4/26)

>plan to watch
Eromanga Sensei
Neoranga

This is a bait thread.

>streaming
>top 20 mal
Man, Sup Forums has really gone to shit hasn't it

Animes

Hahaha. I wish.
My folder is disorganized beyond repair.

Sometimes I forget Sup Forums is full of literal plebs, but you are proof of it.

Not as dumb as wasting 40+ minutes on something you're not enjoying anymore.

Dubs thread?

my nignog

I can ask the same thing about Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
>obvious she's gonna die after first collapse in ep 3
>still hurts

Holy shit

Is this a game?

yes

myanimelist.net/animelist/Tvt451?status=7

Currently watching kemono friends because I keep getting pestered to watch it
Backlog is this

Currently airing I'm watching Berserk and Attack on titan season 2, just finished Texhnolyze and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom now I'm not sure what to watch

lol at this thread

Currently watching Cardcaptor Sakura, other than that I'm watching DB super and Eromanga-sensei because I like shitting on them and Heroaca, pretty much cause I watched the first season. I'm following this chart for older anime, is it decent?

Currently just rewatching a bunch of stuff. Any suggestions based on what I like?

Fast "Deep" anime hmm...

It's somewhat slower, but angel beats would probably be something you would like.

I base this recommendation most strongly on chuunibyou, and secondly on watamote.

Konosuba due to you liking watamote.

Jojo might be up your alley (haven't personally seen it yet).

You'd probably like youjo senki. It has the comedy and action of the series you watch based on what I understand of your watched animes.

Mirai nikki might be up your alley. I'm not quite confident you would like it, but I feel like due to you watching cowboy bebop you could like it.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku (Magical Girl Raising Project) MIGHT be up your alley. Im not very confident at all on this recommendation. Do some research before you watch if you consider it.

Jojo and angel beats looks interesting even though angel beats gives the impression of being a moe anime.

I guess I'll see what it's like.

Is this thread just baits replying to each other?
Fuck off.

>think I'm a fucking newfag because I've only seen 750 anime
>see threads like this
Jesus christ I don't know if Sup Forums has degenerated or if it was always full of fucks who've only seen like 50 shows.

There no more than 50 anime worth watching, you have wasted your life.

>750 anime

You have a problem, user.

>There no more than 50 anime worth watching, you have wasted your life.
Incorrect you fucking faggot, no anime is worth watching.

>larping this hard as a redditor
Whats your end game?

I don't know when have seeing 750 shows has become something to be proud of.

>you have wasted your life
He says while posting on Sup Forums.

Mods/jannies are dead.

>implying the purpose of life isn't bitching about anime and waifus

Why don't you just make an AniDB account? Its easier and much less autistic than whatever the fuck it is you're doing.

All three of you need to kill yourselves immediately. You physically do not belong on Sup Forums

This thread is a prime example of the kind of cancer that belongs on MAL and should stay there.

>Killing myself because I can balance my chores and my hobbies.
Sure

Shut up shiteater.

That has nothing to do with anything. I'm saying that if you don't think 700+ shows is a noteworthy accomplishment, especially Sup Forums's current state of newfags, then you don't belong here.

>giving scores
>giving scores to things you barely started watching
Please be bait.

Don't get me wrong. I've wasted thousands of hours in video games and anime, but I have the maturity to realize that I could have put those hours in something much more interesting.

Hey toonamifag! Welcome to Sup Forums. Just a reminder that people can tell that you watch anime through tv from a little bit of detective work. Its ok, every ones a newfaggot at some point.

Hardly an accomplishment when you realise he'd have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to get to that figure unless he's including OVAs, Hentai, stand alone movies and so on within the same series as separate series to pad the numbers.

It'd hardly be a badge of honor if the majority of his anime were things like Chobits, Love Hina, School Days, Bakugan, Beyblade and Sword Art Online.

I would argue that they're the cancer killing the industry.

>western faggot who pirates most if not all his anime
>anything to do with the industry
Why do stupid pieces of shit like you bother to voice an opinion?

>Appeal to hypocrisy

I buy all the volumes for the anime I like which have translations, I collect posters and I buy blu-ray releases.

Even if I didn't, this doesn't change the fact that anyone who does this for their degenerate trash tier anime and not for the actual good stuff is killing the industry by forcing them to exclusively focus on you as their audience.

>700+ shows is a noteworthy accomplishment
Oh wow, yeah watching a bunch of trash is an accomplishment sure.
Thats a fucking sad life and Im a neet