Kills off annoying nigger

>Kills off annoying nigger
>Numale uprising

HERE WE GO AGAIN

the uppity nigger main character died?

I literally can't stand this shit anymore. This society is so fucked. I hate nu males so much

no the gay doctor

I am so happy that the gay doctor (pic related) is dead. However, I think the doctor will come back when the crew returns back to their universe.

>not even sjws watch STD
what were they thinking?

was he really a POC?

I thought you had to be tumblr brown to be a POC. he was a "white Hispanic"

disregard that, I suck cocks.

he's a nigger brown spic

Nu males are fucking cancer. Fucking hell, they can't be happy that their is a prominent gay couple in the show and a female PoC lead, oh no, now we need to make sure that minority fictional characters in dramas never have anything bad happen to them. Fucking hell these are some brain dead faggots.

>they always kill the nigger faggot
i dont think i have seen many characters that were nigger faggots honestly other than in like the 5th element and he survived. maybe that nu male should stop watching snuff flicks

Doesnt even watch the show just complains when a fag dies off with out even knowing context or plot.
What a fucking asshole.

Doesn't even matter. This isn't Star Trek. Discovery is a mockery of what Star Trek pointed out it never wanted to become.

This is what it looks like when you worship retarded university professors. By the time they grow out of it, they'll be old, barren, and bitter.

>when men use a condescending tone and refer to someone as "girl" "honey" "sweety"

"History teaches very few clear lessons. But surely one such lesson learned by the world is that soyboys, unopposed, become a contagious disease."

I don't watch Star Trek. Did he die of AIDS?

>I don't even watch the show
100% kek.

80% of the cast of discovery could die and I would give no fucks.

FICTIONAL BLACK LIVES MATTER

Star Trek ended after Next Generation ended. DS9 was agonizingly boring. Hey, can't say I didn't try!

Don’t worry soyboys will be the first to go on the day of the rope

So what? Are we supposed to be blind to gender, color, creed, race? Or respect that people have different upbringings and respect their culture while treating them equally?

Exactly. What is the point of having characters introduced if they are put on a pedestal where they have unlimited character armor because they're gay and not white?

Is having white skin the new redshirt, the thing that removes all tension because you know that anyone who is white or not gay will die first?

They'll never be satisfied. That's why it's futile to pander to them. Even if you give them absolutely everything they're asking for, they'll simply come back with a new set of demands, and reset the bar for what's "morally acceptable" to them. Turns out conservatives were absolutely right about the slippery slope.

>I don't watch the show
>I DON'T WATCH THE SHOW
>DON'T
>WATCH

It's all true. These fucking social parasites just infiltrate something to demand changes, the changes are always the same.

A cucked klingon arab man twisted his neck.

So you didn't get to season 4. Watch the season 4 opener and tell me DS9 isn't the best Trek series.

>10 retweets
>44 likes
Why do you care? No more than 150 people had seen that tweet, and even less agreed with it. It would have fallen to oblivion, drowned out by the constant shouting match that is Twitter.
Now you made us all look at some shit opinions and immortalized it in the Sup Forums archives.

why did I fucking scroll down
was hoping the fag died two episodes ago

To be fair, nobody watched STD.