Why do people care so much about voice actors?

Why do people care so much about voice actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kkemlc.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Iijima
youtu.be/s0CuyZBaG90
youtu.be/tbm3HmV2eUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do people care about the actor behind anime?
Those people who stalked into the VA's private life should kill themselves though

Not for me, directors and animators are more important.

After you run out of your favorite studio's, director's or animator's stuff you'll naturally want to marathon every role performed by your favorite seiyuu

She's got the same birth date as me

Because they fall in love with their waifu and take it a step too far.

You are too young for Sup Forums.

Somehow she is pure sex.

Why do people care so much about anything?

Rieri makes a cute boy.

Because it's an easily recognizable and specific quality that crosses over multiple anime that, unlike directors or animators, human beings are much more naturally inclined to notice.

Most people don't care that much though.

This is now a Rieri thread.
Post rare Rieris.

>1994 was 12 years ago

What is that thing on the left side?

Only creepy otaku really care.

The worst thing though is how American publishers are now trying to push Western voice actors.

They make me cum.

Because anime fandom attracts a disproportionately large amount of autists for some reason.

It's amazing that she's already a successful VA at only 12 years old.

I only watch fandub.

>wanting to watch things with your favorite actors is creepy and autistic
Are you ok?

Hiroshi Kamiya is pretty good. I like how he screams in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

It's the anime autism syndrome, don't bother user.

Because only voice acting gives life to the characters.

You can remove all animation and it wouldn't matter.

Same. Nothing turns me on more than listen to some random american girl trying to make a cute voice while at the same time talking as if her cheeks were full of wet cotton.

There are those that you are referring to, and there are the ones who are unnaturally obsessed about people who voice their cartoons. You will apparently find quite a few of the latter within anime fandom and those are whom I was talking about.

You sound like a faggot who've heard a couple of anecdotes and made a stereotype out of it.

Rie is actually pretty cute in a weird way. Plus her voice is pure sex.

Why so defensive?

Just because obsessive autists exist within the fandom doesn't mean you must be one of them.

Any seiyuu with an idol-like following has to be extremely careful about what they say or what they do. Remember Hirano? Or that one k-on cunt?

I don't know, but they're entertaining.

a.pomf.cat/kkemlc.webm

Ok I found it. It's retarded. I understand that she has a life and everything, but I also understand the feelings of her fans.
All in all, it's retarded.

remember that Seiyuu that fucked up her career a couple years back for doing crack and then sites stopped streaming the anime she was in?

it's the same reason why people care about celebrities here in the west. I'm sure some of them are under the delusion of "oh it's different!" but it really isn't lmao

When I was younger and more autistic, I used to not be able to sleep without playing her louise_sleeping.mp3 on repeat in winamp.

It's the first time I looked for the voice actor of an anime.
This is the voice actor of Aqua, she's cute.

Kill me Baby Agiri seiyuu?

That male uniform is pretty slick.

I rather look at Korean idols instead.

>nip
>doing drugs
Now this is serious. Who was she?

>tfw have the amamiya album saved but the picture sizes are too big to post

literally based

Ah, living photoshops.

She didn't do anything of worth in the past years and wasn't doing any voice acting anyway.

but Jeon Ji Hyun is an actress (and a Chinese person that changed her family name to not be discriminated against)

Well. I'm fapping to animated characters designed by male dominated commitees.

So I'm good with that.

>chuuni midget with a grating voice

Fucking gross.

Them feet. I want her to step on me.

They are more artificial than Twinkies.

>nips are holy and don't do drugs like filthy westerners
Sup Forums please

Fuck you, Aoi Yuuki is great.

It's a bigger deal there than in the West. Kaiji's composer went to jail just for weed.

>Or that one k-on cunt?
I don't remember this one, what happened?

Only creep fucks do.

social ineptitude, loneliness, and parasocial relationships make a hell of a mental disability cocktail

I think its more like doing drugs in Japan is akin to child molestation crimes in the West, public perception-wise

>Hirano
>extremely careful
Maybe they should try to be "a little" careful. As in not fucking almost the entire band you were put in by your agency, then not being stupid enough to get pictures leaked at the same time as you're trying to force some idol-like persona.
The reaction to Hirano was at least a little understandable. EOP retards from Sup Forums harrassing random seiyuu after the Kokoro Connect incident was not.

Because they're the equivalent of Western movie stars and celebrities in Japan.

Toyosaki dating tom h@ck

>Why do people care about the actor behind anime?
yes user, that is the question being asked. I've never understood this. These people are incidental and replaceable as fuck.

Why the fuck is there a nigger so close to my wife

Studios and agencies push so much voice actor content. Live shows involving the cast to market shows. Web radios/podcasts of the cast talking about the show.

Voice actors probably do more variety work than actual voice acting work
Theyre essentially entertainers/talents that also voice act

A good actress makes any shitshow good. I love 'em.

>Because they're the equivalent of Western movie stars and celebrities in Japan.

They may have some celebrity status among fans, but definitely not equivalent to country-wide fame such as Japanese movie or tv drama celebrities or well-known Western movie stars.

Security staff.

my crack!~

>These people are incidental and replaceable as fuck.

Not really. People who have voiced popular anime characters are almost impossible to be replaced unless something happens to them.

Seiyuu are the ones in the anime business who cam earn the most money.

Japs don't glorify drugs, slutiness and other degenerate behaviors, unlike the west. Bless them.

Does your seiyuufu have nice feet?

That's not the producers

Producers aren't earning a lot.

The best

>Why do people care so much about voice actors?

Because they have no life.

>and other degenerate behaviors

Looks like you don't know much about Japs.

>Japs don't glorify drugs, slutiness and other degenerate behaviors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Iijima

>She entered mainstream media as a hostess on the nighttime television program, Gilgamesh Night, where she became known as the "T-Back Queen", for her practice of turning her rear to the camera, lifting her skirt and flashing her G-string, known in Japan as a "T-Back"

She has been dead for almost a decade and people still talk about her and she got an entire memorial spread in a popular magazine.

Its strangely addicting.
youtu.be/s0CuyZBaG90

also a bonus
youtu.be/tbm3HmV2eUA

=´ω`=

such outdated pic

link?

Her toes look stubby in that pic. No thanks. But I do like her hair now.

And then there are girls like Asami Seto who lost the genetic lottery super hard

I only care because she's talented. She voices mai waifu and a bunch of other characters I like. Her songs are great to listen to and she's just so fucking adorable. She's the only 3D girl I give a damn about.

Her voice makes my lower body want to cast explosion, tbqh.

Marika best Earphones

Wew lad

Voiced Grey wolf. She is the best

Sup Forums likes to pretend that they're better than Sup Forums when they are not