Are you ready for the biggest shitshow in tv news history??

With the media in full "SEETHING" mode, imagine the fucking butthurt in the press room on the 17th when the Don lays the smackdown.

I think we are going to witness something very memorable.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>importance of these awards...

Right after IG Horowitz dumps some findings, allegedly.

I think this new award show has potential to be a happening!

It's gonna be fucking glorious I gotta good feeling about this

Unfortunately IG isn't releasing report on 15th. Rosenstein testified that Horowitz would provide Congress with documents from his investigation by 1/15. Should still be good but won't be the full report.

Oh goodie, more theater. Let me know when someone gets SWAT teamed and held without bail in an actual jail with bars and tuberculosis.

Can't wait!

Trump is about to reveal his true power level.

GONCERN

Kikes kvetch

>the margin was narrow

The EC was a fucking landslide what are the faggots even saying

>smackdown
>more screaming about FAKE and VERY BAD
Oh man they're shaking.

What if Trump calling nigger countries "shit holes" is fake news

i would believe it, go look at r/politics, almost every single article is about the shithole comment.

>what are the faggots even saying
Whatever it takes, all the time. Modus Operendi and all that.

They have a new one about how Drumpf had his lawyer pay $150k to a hooker to keep quiet about sexual misconduct prior to the election. It sounds fake, but the retards are all over it.

GET THE POPCORN READY

i'm fairly certain the Shithole comment was bait.

every article i've read that mentions the source (and not all do) say its from someone who was briefed by someone who was familiar with the meeting, ie a Tertiary source. any reputable journalist wouldn't publish on a tertiary source

here you go senpai

I'm still having trouble believing this is real. The Hebraic kvetching will reach levels not heard since the inside of a 1945 gas chamber.
Absolute. Fucking. Madman.

Wait, is this going to be a full televised award show, or is he just going to announce the winner on twitter?

Now the Shills on /r/pol think that her denial of the allegations is because of her non-disclosure agreement LOL

if there were an NDA she'd only be allowed to say 'No comment'

NDAs don't require you to lie, they require you to be quiet. Course I wouldn't expect a shill to know that, Its great isn't it

This.

>anyone who says something bad about me is lying
>I'm not emotionally mature enough to ignore it

What a fucking crybaby. And you fuckers won't shut up about snowflakes either, the irony

Real show, to be broadcast on the Gorilla Channel.

oh my god, imagine how amazing it will be if the MSM has been openly yelling the word shithole on national news and it turns out to be fake.

This is why there's been a constant smear campaign against him every day for the last week.

He's just going to embarass himself and his supporters once again.

It will be glorious. And sad. Mainly sad.

I sincerely hope the man gets mental help.

So you just let people badmouth you as much as they want and get cucked in the corner?

I'm not the president of the United Fucking States, though. When I go on a baby rage on twitter it doesn't lead us any closer to war or embarrass my country. The leader of a country should have more decorum than this.

I hope there are even more outrageous (((leaks))) leading up to the fake news awards

he needs to be locked up

Far right and far left has the exact same emotional maturity level.

That’s exactly what is happening user

BET?

White bois can’t handle the stress of a presidency. America needs a superior alpha Black male to silence the crackers on Capitol Hill and get real work done.

I agree desu. But at least people on the left are nice to be around in person, thank god most alt-righters are NEETs

can't wait to see a buttblasted CNN

shut your whore hole, Julianna

I sincerely hope you neck yourself

Imagine he does nothing and just blows it off.
Chaos god would be confirmed.

>NK sits down for talks
>close to war
You are a fucking retarded faggot

>It sounds fake, but the retards are all over it.
Sounds like literally everything about the Clintons.

What if both sides are retarded and nothing happens?

Protip: when the President does it, it doesn't lead us any closer to war or embarrassment. Only Jews would make you think it does.

Hi Julianna, are you new? Welcome to Sup Forums =]. I'm Daniel. This is a place where you are free to share your opinions anonymously with other members of the global society. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Ps. if you are ever in need of a gentleman's company (or touch, hih), don't hesitate to send me a private message. Don't worry, I'm not your typical sexist meathead asshole.

This is true. Right wingers are fairly negative and, well, dumb.

>digits
>message

what is kek trying to tell us

fucking checked
and if this isn't pasta it needs to be

Why?

Because your condescending sincerity is so palpable you could cut it with a knife.

Yeah, they're generally awful to be around

Leftie
>Hey, do you wanna go grab a coffee?

Conservative
>*Screeches about the Jews*

Realitytip: you're an idiot

Because I would enjoy hearing news of your death

this is why the media is going nuts

The winner of the fake news award should win a free holiday to a shuttle of their choice

Realitytip: we are actually further away from war now than previously

So, what I said was so honest and true that dude just can't handle it?

>*screeches about capitalism*
>*screeches about dilation*

Sorry you support a mentally ill man child, no need to take it out on anyone else. Just get over your bad decision and learn from it.

Remember when Duterte openly said he has killed by his own bare hands and laughed about it and said the people he personally killed were a waste of flesh?

No one fucking cares. You are letting your feelings dictate your thinking, like a woman.

i think that was the plan. i have a hunch that the first attempt at baiting the media didn't work that well and that's why the awards show was postponed. he needed shittier bait.

My vote will be on FUSION GPS for most singular fake news story with the PEEDOSSIE

CNN for most fake news (total)

And don lemon for the best fake news advocate

checked

"How's it going?"

Conservative
>Not too shabby, user, yourself?

Leftie
>15 minute tantrum about Blumpf

Most lefties don't actually give a shit about politics. They just lean left because they aren't racist or are cool with abortion. But even then, at least the things you quoted are real problems that real people deal with, user. At least they aren't preaching hate, which makes them infinitely more pleasant to be around.

>further away from war

How the fuck are you even measuring that? You have no idea what you're saying. You're just saying it.

Imagine being this retarded

Don Lemon is a national treasure. He is a one and done example of what giving money to a black person, or treating them as people at all will get you. We need him as an example, we can jettison the rest.
Ideally we would lock him up in a cage like a gorilla, but let him keep doing his show. The only real change is it would be all call-ins and he wouldnt have the power to cut the call.

FAKENEWS

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

because we aren't retarded and understand what if's and if-thens with reason. With a Hillary presidency we would be fighting over some frozen soil in Russia right now.

can't tell if white larping as black, or black larping as white larping as black

TIME really fucked up if they were attempting to make Trump look bad on that cover. Actually the best one they've had in years.

Im not sure if they were. I think they just know what's coming.

>obongo got shit done
o I am laffin

>alt-righters
The alt-right isn't real muhammed

>Julianna
Welcome to Sup Forums
Show us your tits with timestamp or GTFO

> Michigan he got 10,704 votes more for 16 EC votes
> Pennsylvania he got 44,292 votes more for 20 EC votes
> Wisconsin he got 22,748 votes more for 10 EC votes
> total votes cast, over 136 million

He won the presidency with less than 80,000 votes, that's 0,06% margin

>what are the Charlottesville Protests
>what is Sup Forums in general
>If I never do research, I can pretend it's make-believe

I believe it was Goebbels who said "if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth" Stay ignorant, dumbass.

>the alt-right fails to build a movement to unite the right
>so now we just deny that it was ever real in the first place
sorry cleatus, you can't gaslight the internet

More like:

Leftie:
>"FUCK DRUMP, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, WE NEED TO FULLY EMBRACE COMMUNISM. DOWN WITH FASCISM! PUNCH NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Conservative
>*Calmly explains and points out why they voted for Trump and shows disdain at the American politicians and points out how much they lie to literally everyone*

>what are the Charlottesville Protests
LARPers wilfully allowing themselves to get doxxed
>what is Sup Forums in general
>Sup Forums
>alt-right
anons on Sup Forums have long told retards that LARP to fuck off
>If I never do research, I can pretend it's make-believe
it's obvious you're cancer and don't even know the alt-right never existed until cnn made dicky the leader

>entirety of media coercing people to act against sitting president with pieces built on lies
>waaaah hes not mature let us lie endlessly forever

MSM BTFO

You mean like how king nigger was so lazy he blamed those white bois in the Capitol for stopping him from working?

That's how it usually works, swing states are always close.

BUMP BUMP BUMP! ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS MOST EXCELLENT GOD EMPEROR!!!

>Built on lies
>Literally just quoting the things he says and does

please tell me this isn't real

presented to the losers
STOP

Uh...pretty sure this was second hand information from "reliable sources". Hearsay, is the legal term for such testimony. Also, the Senators in that meeting have denied the remarks were made. It doesn't matter, though, because they are shit hole countries, and anyone who isn't a lobotomized faggot knows this.

That's my point. The election was literally as tight as a 9 year old on a wedding night in Saudi-Arabia.

OBVIOUS BAIT

TYPICAL SPURDO