Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

Why is Nina so lewd?

Stil best girl.

>Let me make love to you
What did he mean by this?

How the fuck was Nina's Dragon form OP as fuck even as a kid? She was way bigger than the other kids in her village who were full dragon

Are we sure her father was human?

Fucken slut

New best girl coming through. Nina has some competition now.

She said that her father was a dragon and her mother was human.

What if she's really related to Bahamut in some way? (great-great-great-great daughter or something)

First for hang all race traitors.

She didn't betray the half-dragons at all.

Nina pins you down and gives you this look. What do?

Rocky knows she wants Kaisar's D.

giver her that look right back

Wherabouts is Favoro stationed?
It's never really implied that he met Nina in the Dragon village.

I'm gonna presume he'll appear at least before the halfway mark of the season.

The epilogue will show Azazel and Nina as a married couple with 10 demon-dragon-human children.

>generic slut
>new best girl
what

How old is she again?

So either shota is Jesus and Jeanne is Virgin Mary or Jeanne is a slut.

Her suffering never ends does it?

I could see her getting jealous of Nina and not considering her a ally because Dragons =/= Demon

But in the long run Nina doesn't really love Azazel and judging by the trailer she falls for Cheerios' commoner identity

>Pure Human got impregnated by an Angel in S1
>Pure Haldf-Dragon will be impregnated by a Demon in S2

She's no slut when there are girls like Nina around.

>demon-dragon-human children

Is this bleach?

Nina butt

>milf Jeanne
umf umf

She could've been raped too. The humans almost burned her alive, some prison guard might've porked her as a goodbye.

Old enough for breeding. Just look at the body on her.

Best episode

>still no quality drop
Based MAPPA

>raped
What a slut.

Indeed.

You just KNOW

These are the pre-screened episodes, they're supposed to look extra dashing. The drop will eventually come.

>Jeanne's hair is long again
Wew good thing she's detained so she doesn't have access to scissors

Can anyone make a webm of Nina and Azazel rolling down together?

So that is how Forte was born

>C-come at me dragon! Oh, you're running away? That's too bad! Haha I-I showed you! Ha ha. Y-yeah you better run dragon!

>Pre-screened
>4 episodes
I'm not an expert on the subject but 4 episodes is a bit of a stretch

Yeah, what was this about? He looked like he was about to unleash his secret powers before Kaisar stepped in

At least he didn't run away despite knowing he was about to be barbecued if it wasn't for Keisar

Fuck Kaisar, he should have let that piece of shit die and call it a day.

The Emperor wasn't about to make himself look like a little bitch by running away even if he did not think he could win.

tell her to eat more fibre and use the bathroom like normal people

He was putting up a front while shitting his pants is what it was.

Yeah you're no expert, there were indeed 4 episodes. People who went there were saying that ep 4 had the best animation, and indeed it did.

Knock her out then take her virginity to remove her virgin powers.

thank you so much for all the money, fujocancer

So either Micheal somehow impregnated Jeanne with his own reincarnation, or Jeanne conceived a child the old fashioned way and that child is the reincarnation of Micheal.

KILL ALL DEMONS

why is Jeanne so fucking popular in Japan?

WTF I'm a fujo and I want Nina and Azazel to have wild sex now.

>the God-Emperor devirginizes her
>she becomes STRONGER thanks to the overwhelming power of HUMANITY FUCK YEAH filling her, transferred through the cock

BAHAMOOOOOOOOT

You know well he's going to get them all killed. This makes me sad.

Brehs

I'm a fag and can't apply subtitles.

Because she was a moe girl heroine like straight from animus.

who is evil in this series?

Fuck, they're perfect. I hope they get together somehow.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

EVERYONE

>The drop will eventually come.
Maybe it will but not until the second cour. They've been showing material from episodes beyond tenth several months ago. If I were to guess I'd say they are animating late teens if not early twenties about now. And budget was never the problem as much as the schedule. This time around they have a really good schedule so I'm hopeful.

>that dramatic wing unfold
What did he mean by that? Are his wings responsive to emotion? Holy shit that's cute.

Don't bully her

what if azazel cum inside nina?

what if she has an orgasm

You're aware that fujo money had nothing to do with this project right? It's getting funding from cygames, not YoI disc sales. It's been in production before YoI even aired. Do you seriously think they made this show in the few months that YoI went on sale?

REMINDER
You're as bad as libtard if you support demons and not King Charioce.

You are retarded if you think that ALL that is just founding.

> It's been in production before YoI even aired
Rough sketches aren't the final product

>Do you seriously think they made this show in the few months that YoI went on sale?
the drop quality win't happen though

What exactly is Kaisar trying to accomplish? The past 10 years sure have neutered him. He's such a little bitch now.

Are all dragons as strong as her? Because they could easily take over the world if yes

Losing her virginity feels like it could be the cure to her dragon problems

REMINDER
Not a single character in this show thinks King Charioce is right. You're gonna get as BTFO as the King unless you accept demons and angels as your Lords and Saviors.

She looks good with her hair down.

Never forget.

Most dragons don't have the intelligence to take over anything.

Did you even watch the flashback?

Those are children though

I have no fucking idea what's going on on Kaisar's side.

Of course it is. Large majority of it anyway. They weren't planning for YoI massive success while planning budget for the show. Where do you think they opted for their sources?

Not that guy. What are trying to imply here?
user, that's doesn't mean anything. We know that those villagers are dragon shape shifter but we still doesn't know are they as stronk as Nina or not.

So who is going to take her virginity? The demon or the king?

Nina was a loli in the flashback

>tfw no azazel bf

That was Nina transforming as a child for the first time though

Obviously way bigger than the other kids her age

Girls love dick.

Chill out dude. He's an Orlean's Knight trying to do his job and serve the king. In case you guys forgot, knights as dignified as they may seem are still just mere servants. It's a miracle he's even indirectly helping Azazel out considering it could get him beheaded. Although I admit he's been looking away from some of the shadier shit the king's been doing for a while now like imprisoning Jeanne and his apparent cruelty in general.

Bahamut. He's thrust Nina's Dragon pussy.

>She is like a mini bahamut

Nah, no way she is bahamut reincarnated.

Why is Azazel so nice this season?

He even held her while they were rolling down so he didn't land on top of her

>yfw you realize the qt boy is kill

Fair enough

>It's a miracle he's even indirectly helping Azazel out considering it could get him beheaded

There is obviously going to be some conflict between Kaisar and the King. The King knows that Kaisar is bullshiting him, but seems to be content with letting him roam around freely.

He was bland as fuck desu Nina had shit taste

He was always nice, he just hid it well.

Non-humans and race traitors, please kill yourselves

I'm a humanfag though

What the fuck is her problem ? I'm watching this shit from the first episode and she never stop to blush every seconds.

Also, where is Favaro ?