Will Kanna be getting her own spinoff anime adaptation soon?

Will Kanna be getting her own spinoff anime adaptation soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xz-CaSXuqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this expression called

yukkuri?

>yukkuri
nah I don't mean the gabu face, I mean the whole tired/resting chin on table one

She has her own spin off manga. Already two volumes out. Scans WHERE?

My little sister Gabu is so cute.

Right after Lucoa and Shouta do.

Resting your chin on the table isn't very comfy

It is when you have butt chin

Tohru is cuter, so no.

c r o s s o v e r

Yamada sure loves her hand shots.

most bland character in her own show

youtube.com/watch?v=5xz-CaSXuqA

That would be Elma. Tooru really grew on me during the later half of the season, despite not being as good as the first half and the meh climax. She deserves more fanart.

>Lucoa
Set in Mexico City?

How can Gabe be more squishy than Kanna?

Does't look like that to me

Elma was kind of worse due to her lack of screentime and development.

I would honestly love that. I started watching Maid Dragon and Kanna is my favorite, she's so adorable and the sports festival episode made me day dream about having my own daughter to support during school functions.
Send help, she's just too cute.

never ever

>Scans WHERE?
Vol.1 is already out.

Yes, where Lucoa spirits away Shouta to teach him the ways of her culture.

>Takes him to meat her friends
>They're all double G cup and above
There's no where to run now, Shouta.

When is the next maiddragon chapter coming out? Ch40 was released last December and it's been five whole months since then

We're like in chapter 60 already, look for korean scans they're the only ones that have it.

>caring, sweet girl
>adorable ball of happiness and energy
>bland
Fuck off, lolifaggot

But I can't read Korean so what's the point if they aren't translated?

Fucking idiot.

>little boys getting raped by older women is somehow a joke

I remember my first day on Sup Forums.

Don't talk shit about my wife, faglord

>Implying there will be any rape
They'll just imply the /ss/ and get him all flustered with their well-developed bodies, that's all. The dragon orgy happens later when the kids are asleep.

But they're all girls

What's the difference between Chaos and Harmony dragons anyway? Was Tohru running around fucking random people's shit up for giggles back in the old world? Is that what it means? Being a general dickhead?

Lesbian dragon orgies

Hand shape is sexually dimorphic. Girls have smaller hands and narrower fingers on average. It's a legitimate fetish target even among mundanes.

Why do I find Quetzalcoatl with her eyes open so hot?

They have the sponsorship of evil and good gods respectively.

So Tohru is the bad guy?

Is Tooru's dad a good father?

She's already really hot, obviously, but something about those crazy eyes and her stare makes me diamonds.

Only in her own world. In ours, she's free do do as she likes, as long as she doesn't interfere with mortals on a large scale.

But isn't seizing power and subjugating/genociding the filthy humans what she wants?

Why don't you watch or read it to find out?

Show me where it says in the manga how evil Tohru was before getting btfo by god and coming to live with Kobayashi, she just said that she was allied with evil morherfuckers

in a Dragon Quest sense, yes. but the gods in Fantasyworld seem to be all dicks, with some flavored vanilla and others flavored chocolate.

also, she has definite urges to conquer and destroy, which she visibly suppresses because that would cause problems for Kobayashi and might interfere with their life together.

Wasn't maidragon by Takemoto, though?

someone post manga kanna, she looks weird as fuck

Objectively she really was a bland character.

>boring and little dialogue
>boring facial expressions pretty much the entire time

Pretty much the only things she got going for her superficial attributes, like a fitting voice making that little dialogue at least slightly interesting to listen to, and thick thighs.

Are those lolis chugging down the coffee?

Would you accept Tohru-sama as your supreme overlord, Sup Forums?

Kanna needs to become a pregnant loli.

can't, too busy saving up for a drill so I can let Lucoa through the Wall.

Dragon's don't get pregnant, they lay eggs

All of Maid Dragon's cast was bland and only existed to reminds the audience of their one personality quirk.

I thought she already get two?
The other time she was a pure elf oujou-sama.

Human loli was a little more fleshed out in the manga.

This is pretty good bait

it was kind of annoying to see them run some of the manga jokes into the ground but saikawa was the worst one by far

God I hope not, I don't wanna have to see people blabbing about how she's so amazing for another cour.

People still talk about this show?

of course, its great.

It's over.

I'm glad because I just started watching it a few days ago, just a few episodes per day. It's nice to join in on a little bit of discussion, even if it's not anything substantial.

Kobayashi is so damn cute

I'd rather a spinoff with Fafnir

>Fafnir's slow descent into becoming a vidya loving weeaboo while also trying not to kill humans daily

Yea no thanks, I get a live action Fafnir episode everyday of my life, I don't need to watch a show about it. I mean it's funny seeing a dragon with infinite power turn into a shut in NEET, but in moderation

It would work as shorts, there was way too little Fafnir in the series. I'd like to see at what point he realized the greatness of magical girls

Depression.

I think most of the cast could work with shorts, could just make a brief spin-off series where each episode is just 15 minutes of multiple shorts (like three 5-min shorts) expanding upon their daily lives and such. Which, that may as well be what the show is already, but eh it'd still be cool.

Fafnir really gets the shaft for being male, but even Elma didn't get much time, and most of big boobers screentime was a joke about her big boobs. All 3 could have had some shorts. Karma and Tohru got enough screentime during the show.

That's a fair point, I wonder where they could go with the other characters. Maybe 5 minute shorts for Fafnir, Quetzalcoatl, and Elma each where the episodes slowly show their new developing hobbies or interests in the human realm and all, like maybe Fafnir gets into drawing or D&D or something.

The interactions between fafnir and takiya were the best. Just super comfy.

Fafnir and Lucoa are easy, just show more of their developing home life with their new roommates. Elma is a little harder because she is out on her own.

Another idea is pairing up characters who don't interact much. I don't think we saw any direct Fafnir and Kobyashi contact. Fafnir drops by to see Tohru but oh no she isn't there, so now Kobyashi had to entertain Fafnir for a bit, and Fafnir has to interact with a lowly, vile human. What could go wrong?

>so now Kobyashi had to entertain Fafnir for a bit, and Fafnir has to interact with a lowly, vile human. What could go wrong?
I get the feeling that Kobyashi got less and less afraid of Fafnir over time, like eventually she accepted that he was an alright guy that wasn't really all too scary and I think he may have even realized that a bit. Maybe it'll be a good reason to get him angry and have him challenge her in a video game to prove how mighty he is.

Is this what "comedy" is for normalfags nowadays? Slowing the video down and making the volume obnoxiously loud?

That's one way to fuck everything over, suddenly your magic WW1/2 has Dragons, what do?

You guys like my Kanna horns?

Yea it seemed that way after he moved in with Makoto and Kobayashi saw that they were getting along well.

I also would have appreciated some instances of Fafnir having to interact with random people and do day to day things. Got a good laugh out of the exchange when he tries to pay for housing with a huge chunk of gold and learns you can't pay for stuff with gold here.

Why didn't he just sell that gold? It would have given him years worth of rent and food money

Yeah, the general idea of the dragons struggling to learn and understand the human world would be interesting, though they each seem to have different learning curves in that regard. Fafnir seems like he's got good mechanical/physical learning skills (video games) but not so much societal understandings, while Elma was a very quick learner with human ways.

SCENARIO: Kanna is now your daughter and she has disobeyed you. How hard do you spank her, Sup Forums?

Fafnir gonna be a king once hyperinflation hits.

No but Alolan Kanna will be getting season worth of screentime through sheer amount of fanart

I assume it had something to do with not interfering with the human world

Fafnir is already the king, you piece of filthy human trash. He will also be the king of hyperinflation.

No spank, but I will take away some privileges.

I would never spank her. I'll lightly scold her and talk to her about how what she did was wrong and make sure she understands not to do it again, then give her gentle head pats to let her know that, while I was upset, I'm not angry with her. If she continued to disobey, I'd give her a firm scolding and ground her for a while if needed, but she's a good little dragon and I think she'd learn the first time around. I'm actually okay with spanking kids, but I could never spank such an adorable and sweet little cinnamon roll, especially if she were my daughter.

why was the dub so ______________________good ?

Because Funi don't pull pleople off the streets and be like "Hey, you wanna be in our dub?"

rare things are precious

because they look neat

>Takiya x Fafnir yaoi sol

Most modern anime dubs are good, Sup Forums just ignores them. The best example of this is probably K-On, which actually had two English dubs, one made in New Zealand and the other in the US. I have literally never seen Sup Forums acknowledge the American dub, despite it being clearly superior, and instead citing the NZ dub as an example of why all anime dubbing is garbage.