Have you finally accepted that Kiku impregnated Konatsu or are you still in denial?

Have you finally accepted that Kiku impregnated Konatsu or are you still in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Folsom_Cleveland_Preston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The story is set up so that you can believe what you want. So that's what I'm gonna do.

I was never in denial. To be honest, it just makes the whole thing even hotter. Especially if you consider that Konatsu was the one doing all the work while they were fucking.

I still can't believe this show pulled an Usagi Drop.

Never trust female authors. For them every relationship needs to be about sex.

I hope they started fucking when she was still a loli. Maybe that's when she first seduced him.

This never happened? Sensei was bullshiting as he always did, and Konatsu did want the public to think her child is somehow 'special' and has supergenes of Japan's best rakugoka. If it was ever found out his father was a yakuza it would really damage his career.

and oedipal complexes

Women are sex-obsessed perverts at heart, and yet they keep spreading the lie that only men are that way.

>hey Bon my best friend
>sorry for destroying your career
>and killing you
>and fucking your wife
>and fucking your daughter

>can't rewatch this series without wondering when they fucked every time both of them interact

Also that makes their reconciliation scene take on a whole new meaning. Fucking female authors.

>I never hugged my granpa
I'm sorry, user.

>he never fucked his grampa

Yes, I have also accepted that the mangaka had a momentarily mental illness that caused her to write it in and therefore I can feel free to ignore it forever and hold onto the series I loved before the last episode

wasnt the mangaka a yaoi author in the first place?

It's not such an unrealistic thing to happen
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Folsom_Cleveland_Preston
>A longtime close friend of Oscar Folsom, Grover Cleveland, at age 27, met his future wife shortly after she was born
>He took an avuncular interest in the child, buying her a baby carriage and otherwise doting on her as she grew up
> When her father, Oscar Folsom, died in a carriage accident on July 23, 1875, without having written a will, the court appointed Cleveland administrator of his estate.
>This brought Cleveland into still more contact with Frances, then age 11
>Sometime while she was in college, Cleveland's feelings for her took a romantic turn
>He proposed by letter in August 1885, soon after her graduation

Wait, did this actually happen? I was waiting until the show was over to watch, but that's fucking disappointing if it's true

Sukeroku was a cunt as deserved everything.

Who knows, a character says "maybe it did, maybe it didn't, you'll never know".

It's implied. Some anons in those threads said there was some bonus chapter that confirmed it but I don't know if that's true.

>sorry for destroying your career
Sukeroku did that to himself
>and killing you
That was Miyokichi
>and fucking your wife
She wasn't his wife yet, if anything Sukeroku cucked Bon
>and fucking your daughter
That's the only thing Bon actually did to Sukeroku.

Kiku is definitely the father.

WHAT THE FUCK dont tell me that really fucking happens? I'm at fucking episode 10 and she tells Yota she's pregnant

Kiku is the father.

We'll never know.

see

No, that's Yota's. We are talking about Shinsuke.

>momentarily mental illness
It's called being a woman.

I knew it as soon as they showed that sexy old fuck. You fucking casuals that don't know what oyajicon is don't belong on Sup Forums.

>having children from two men

Feels like I'm reading Vampire Knight.

Oh that's fine then, I dont care if they fucked
I just didnt want Yota to be double cucked

That settles it. Not that it wasn't obvious after the special chapter.

I've literally only seen children from two men in shoujo/josei, as opposed to children from multiple women appearing seldom only in LNs.
It's really weird given that the later is far more common but the nips are the nips so.

Doesn't that make Bon doublecucked?

>children from two men
>vampire

>those hideous noses

He deserved it though

I can't wait for Yotsubato to end

Why do people make such a big deal out of it anyways? Are they really so morally immature that they must stick to some illusory "family values", that are arbitrarily set by tradition amyways, just to feel comfortable about an anime?

Other nigger was literally a yakuza
I know this is gonna sound like a joke, but it's not; their noses are like that because they're foreign. The guy on the right is Italian, and the guy on the left is supposed to look American.

Haha nips think their nonexistent noses are "normal sized".

>is supposed to look American
But he isn't fat.

A woman with 2 kids and 2 fathers and one conceived out of wedlock would be stoned in most parts of the world. Whether literally or ya'know, socially,,
So you're in the minority. You're so mature you've surpassed the human race's normal lifespans. You're like 300 years mature. Congrats.

Well this is what came out when the same author drew a half-american half-jap

>would be stoned in most parts of the world
No, that only happens in shitty countries and I mean really shitty ones.

So you didn't read past that sentence?

I'm wrong because I'm in the minority. good argument bro. And moral maturity is not about being X years old, but being able to make your own moral decision and to not just think something is rigth because it's considered right or wrong in "most parts of the world".
This kinf of mindset ist pure stupidity.

I did and I still mean it. I have met women with childs from a previous relationship and people don't mind. People would stone her socially if she had sons from three or more men and it would be even worse if she isn't even married.
Konatsu is married and most people don't even know that Yotaro isn't Shinsuke's father. There is no reason to stone her.

It's ok because Yotaro and Konatsu are happily married and created a loving family despite all their problems. My biggest complaint is that their relationship fell into the trappings of Japanese romance and besides several small moments of affection, they never did something like kiss or physically intimate. But hey, they managed to grow old together so what more can you really ask for with a couple?

>they never did something like kiss or physically intimate
>they never physically intimate
I beg your pardon?

*or were physically intimate.

Everything was offscreen regarding their relationship is what I'm trying to say. With exception to the scenes like the bridge or Kontasu tsun moments. Hope I make more sense.

He probably means on-screen.

Yeah but that's from our perspective. I'm polite as fuck and end up slightly judging someone if they have a kid born out of wedlock from a different father. I'd imagine assholes would take that judgment to her face on occasion.

Not to mention it'd be really tough on the kid too once other kids catch wind.

Well most intimate things in this anime were offscreen. I mean, I don't remember a single kiss in the whole series. The closest to an intimate scene is with Sukeroku and Miyokichi after they run away and even then we don't even see that much. And Kiku was the one telling that and he wasn't even there.

You're not wrong but you asked why the majority of people feel a certain way and I told you. Because you're in the minority. That's how you're supposed to feel.

Do they have to be onscreen though? Their relationship clearly developed over the course of the series.

>I'm polite as fuck
No, you are an asshole that can't understand how people don't live as you do and pretends to be polite when you actually think most people are shit.

Japan is still a very conservative nation. Births out of wedlock are almost unheard of there.

Sometimes its just nice to see a couple who are clearly in love and the OTP hug or hold hands or something.

I'm most certainly that's because japaneses are workaholic and don't even have time to fuck.

Most people ARE shit are you retarded? And being polite doesn't mean thinking politely, again, are you retarded?
damn what gaia online forum did you pop out from?

Ahmed please. In the real civilised world, nobody gives a fuck about the marriage status of some random people when they were conceiving a kid. I had no idea about my classmates' family situation and this disinterest was entirely mutual.

>My biggest complaint is that their relationship fell into the trappings of Japanese romance and besides several small moments of affection
I like that about Japanese romance. They're more subtle and tend to focus more on building the emotional bond instead of jumping straight to physical intimacy the way Western romances do.

Where did you tell me, why they do this exactly? It's no question that there are societies in which relationships like that aren't accepted, but that's not a reason, that's a description of an assumption we both make.
Actually I stated the reason for this mindset quite clearly. I think most of the time it's rooted in using tradition and what is considered as normal as moral authority.

Good for you. We mercilessly shit on the fatherless kid who was just a bother to his mom's happiness with her new family.

Japan is not like the rest of the West. You clearly don't know anything about East Asian social norms.

You asked why it bothers people and I told you that it bothers most people from a sociological perspective, not just in anime/manga. What's your deal?

Most people ARE shit are you retarded?
I'm sure that's true but there is a difference between doing something stupid in your life but doing fine after that and being a shitty person.

And being polite doesn't mean thinking politely, again, are you retarded?
It does to me, if you behave in a way you don't actually believe you are just a hypocrite.

>damn what gaia online forum did you pop out from?
You see, I have never been there before.

I asked a rethorical question and answered it myself. a descripton of something is still not it's reason though.

>kiku literallycame in konatsu
>probably relaxing with his two great loves in the afterlife at this very moment

he really got away with it all

>>probably relaxing with his two great loves in the afterlife at this very moment
They aren't because they are too poor to pay a boat.

I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that they eventually saved up enough money, and are all together now.

Nah, Sukeroku wasted all the money in whores and booze at some point.

I'm pretty sure dumbass culture in general perpetuates that. As if most popular female music artists don't sing/rap about sex

>KEKED by your older DAD

HAHAHAHAHA

Miyo works though and Sukeroku can just find a new job. I believe they all ended up in the same place in the end.

Except now he has a reason to want to cross the river. The situation has changed.

kiku is my hero. impregnate my daughter is my dream

>Sukeroku
>not fucking up his own life

He learned from his past mistakes, both him and Miyo.

They just pretended in front of Kiku.

>polyamory
yuck

If you inverted the situation into a shounen manga the final page would be two girls grabbing the guy's sleeve as he tries to run away from having to fuck them.
Why do bitches get so much better masturbatory self-insert fantasies?

Disgusting man

People need to be TAUGHT not to be shit. You need to teach a kid that when someone takes his stuff you're not allowed to bash his skull in. Seriously. You're an idiot. We are all shit. Every single one of us. Otherwise nobody would need religion because they can't stop being shitty without it. We certainly wouldn't have been in perpetual war since the stone age. You're an idiot if you think you're not shit.

THEY WERE FUCKING BEHIND YOTARO'S BACK

Yeah but they kept fucking even after Yota married her.

Female authors are always twisted.

I'm sure I'm shit just like everyone but the point is trying to not being shit, which I do. How can you teach someone to not being shit when you are shittier than they? If you go around thinking the worst about everyone and being a polite hypocrite you aren't helping you are just teaching them to be hypocrite douchbags.

I accepted it so much I deleted the entire series from my hard drive in disgust.

I smell tumblr.

Actually the ending kind of confused me. Why did Kiku visit Yotaro in the end as if he had a grudge? Weren't they cool? Or is he just acting as the spirit of Rakugo or something?

I heard her BL manga are very cute and adorable. I guess she believes heterosexuality is gross and degenerate and homo love is pure.

Because it gives you an advantage? If you teach someone not to be shit it leaves more room for you to gain things using your shitiness. As long as you don't act like shit, you're effectively not shit. You're a shrodinger's shit. Only shit once they know you're thinking bad shit. But neither shit nor not shit before. Everyone's just trying to make people play a game that favors them, whether deliberately or not. If you don't truly wanted to be a hypocrite you'd wear a potato sack and wash feet in a Brazilian slum. Thinking we're less shit is just because somebody shitty taught us to be that way so there'd be less competition.

Right in front of the baby no less, those perverts.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Try getting your internet stereotypes right.

A lot of fujos seem to think that way. I don't understand why though.

Can someone just synopsis who the true cuck was in this so I don't accidentally empathize with them?

Yota and Sukeroku are cucks, both cucked by Kiku.

Except may-December romances with father figures is like a pillar of yaoi so

Tsuntsun cowgirl hatefucking?