Is changing your name in certain cases beneficial? I come from a christian family...

is changing your name in certain cases beneficial? I come from a christian family, my ancestors all came to the US from western Europe, however my name is a biblical name that is originally hebrew. It is a common name, but it still has been bothering me lately, my middle name is a completely European name and ive been thinking about switching to that as a way to reject the judeo-christian colonization of my peoples heritage. Does your name really matter? am I over reacting or is doing that an good idea?

don't be a retard. why would you care if your name is hebrew?
are you afraid you're going to become morally bankrupt and greedy if people call you sam?

European civilization is a direct result of christianization

Stop saying "judeo-christian" it's talmudist trickery

no but its the principal, i dont even identify as christian so why should I have a name that is based off the bible?

If you feel like the other name is closer to your true identity, and it won't cause you too much hassle to change your name (documents) then I think it should be fine. The sooner the better though. As you get older and older it makes less and less sense to change your name. But is it because you're paranoid of sounding Jewish, and well, are you Jewish? Actual Jews changing their names to sound less Jewish is a very sneaky jewish thing to do. We find those people who changes their names for this purpose and give them a very hard time about it. (pic related).

But if you're a good aryan goy and your blue-pilled boomer parents just fucked up and have you a heebish name, then hell yeah go for the change brother.

im starting to think European paganism is the only true path back to liberation for my people, im sick of hearing christians say Jesus was a refugee and using bible verses to justify why need to let muslims into our nations.

Ah I see, yeah you should change it, make it "retard" so it matches with your logic

interesting, well im personally against the whole christians for zionist movement, i dont understand it and dont agree with it, so I just want to get away from all that

actually im a stable genius, plebs like you wouldnt understand

>i dont even identify as christian so why should I have a name that is based off the bible?

I used to have this exact thought, but, decided that it's autistic as fuck. I don't identify as Christian either, but my name is Christian. In fact, most first names either are, or are based on religious names. The only safe way to avoid this is to buy a can of alphabet soup, throw it at the wall, and see what sticks. But you can see how autistic that is, right? Even if you don't embrace Christianity, you may as well stick with the name, since it at least symbolizes your ancestry, which at least has basis in *something*, as opposed to the alphabet soup proposition.

ya i see your point, there is a part of me that is proud of it, my name has been passed down through multiple generations, it has a history too it in my family

>ive been thinking about switching to that as a way to reject the judeo-christian colonization of my peoples heritage
This is gold.

The leaf reveals his true colors

Sry just deleted and reposted that post since I accidentally hit tab while writing and it changes my flag to fucking nazbol, and I don't want to give off the false impression that a nazbol exists with an IQ > 85.

pls no

Your are at no risk of that

no worries, the thing is I would just be changing my name to my middle name, which also represents my ancestors as i was named after both of my grandfathers

If "liberation of muh pepo" is more important to you than damnation to hell, forever be my guest

you wouldnt understand Ahmed, the only reason they are letting you into londonistan is because all the best and brightest from the island came over and started my country, leaving behind all the retards to fuck up the entire british empire, you would still be in pakistan if my ancestors were still running the place

You do know converts to actual Christianity change their name to a Christian name right?

I obviously don't know all of the details but seems fine to me. You just need to weigh the costs and benefits of it. Documentation, and telling everyone you changed your name, etc. Think about if this is just an "in the moment" thing and you might change your mind later on, etc. But if it seems all fine, then go for it. I'm just some random dude but that's my 2c.

In Jew York I used my (((name))) [Beniamin shortened to Ben], but in Poland I use a normal Polish name.

I'll give you a clue Hernandez, my name is taken from one of the disciples of Christ. Might want to wait until you're 18 before you change your name to appease your ancestors too.

good for them, then as a person who is rejecting christianity and embracing celto germanic paganism then i should embrace a fully germanic first name that denies any hebrew influence

>hebrew influence
user pls

>celto germanic paganism
You absolute LARPtard, fuck off. You aren't Celto-Germanic.

god you people have gotten so imbred i feel bad really, ill make sure to visit and refresh your gene pool with your mom and sister

Calm down Odin Hernandez.

explain?

>Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
>John 15:13
Well shit, he's not just laying down his life for his friends, he's laying down his eternal life for his people and descendants. That kind of self-sacrifice is as Christlike as you can get, because he ain't gonna be ascending from Hell after 3 days.

;) ill be your brother in law and step father soon enough lad.... you can just call me daddy

Change it to Donald Trump

Just like other Church fathers Chrysostom reiterates that the Church shouldn't be Judaized.

Go and sacrifice some people on top of a pyramid. Those are your real ancestors. The last thing I need is some mutt walking around performing Pagan rituals.