What the fuck is Mitsuki's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.weibo.cn/status/F0Hb0DF5T#&gid=1&pid=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a naruto character

He looks so cute

He wants Boruto's D.

In scale of 0 to 10, how much homolust that next episode will have?

I'm going to guess a lot of one-sided homolust.

Boruto's ass is Sarada's to fist.

He's Boruto's Sasuke.

They're not even trying to make the character arcs unique or interesting.

I like how boruto summoned Nina only for konohamaru to Scar her back through the gate

Well, you're right about it not being interesting or unique but Mitsuki/Boruto/Sarada are more like Orochimaru/Jiraiya/Tsunade than anything else.

Pick a thread. Let the other one die.

I don't think I can slog through the Bort movie or any extra material they released after the Salad Gaiden, but I'm curious. Does Sasuke have any reason at all not to return to the village permanently by the end of the movie? Does he still make lame excuses to fuck off into the forest and be a deadbeat?

that OP should have added "Boruto" on the title

Except Mitsuki is just aloof and weird rather than angst and edgy.... so far anyway.

He's really more like the new Sai just somewhat less autistic.

Fair enough. Here it is.

Waiting for her to say something.

Salad's already got a better chest than her mom.

I thought that Boruto was Boruto's Sasuke

This is the worst kind of autism.

Where is this from?

Mitsuki is nothing like Sasuke

Where is this from?

Where is this from?

>Does Sasuke have any reason at all not to return to the village permanently by the end of the movie?
He's investigating the evil tattoo Bort gets at the end of the manga recap arc, given to him by Momoshiki's ghost.

And Boruto is a real American.

She better have a cute voice

You can hear it when she's fawning over Konohamaru like all the other academy sluts. She sounds generic, just like any other background character.

What you just said describes the little we've seen of young Orochimaru perfectly though.

The two animation booklets that were announced at the end of Shippuden.

sure man

Got anymore picks? They look like the type of stuff I wanted out of Boruto as in cute SOL.

That's all I found of Team Konohamaru. The rest is just SasuSaku crap.
Here's the link to all the leaks thus far
>m.weibo.cn/status/F0Hb0DF5T#&gid=1&pid=1

>Mitsuki folded the Hamburger paper after eating
He is special alright

We were having a Karin discussion yesterday, and I got shat on right as the thread died, without getting a chance to respond. People were calling her a worse Sakura, and saying she doesn't deserve Sasuke.

But guys, look at it from her perspective, she literally has nobody. What is she supposed to do? She's a way better match for Sasuke.

no non of that

How did subhumans like Sasugay and Pinkshit give birth to a miracle like Salad?

Just wait until she starts killing people and gauging eyes to awaken her ultimate mangekyou sharingan, so she can destroy Konoha in the name of Madara.

>Boruto is Sasuke
>Mitsuki is Sasuke
>Sarada is loli Sasuke
>It's the Sasuke show with a special appearance by Sasuke

Wasabi Izuno (cat girl) and Namida Jandai/Suzumeno (there are two variations of this name going around) are the only females that were unknown in the cast list. There was a Naomi before but I think was just a mistake since it got removed.

Now all that is left are male names

JJ
Renga Kokubo
Ko Ase
Doushu Goetsu
Kuwa Yokobori

Don't think she'd have to gouge any eyes isn't Obito's basement of body parts still out there?

Pretty sure even that wouldn't destroy her character. She's just too perfect.

Can someone explain why Iwabe is wearing a pillow case strapped with rubber bands on his head?

She might need Sasuke's eyes to fix the ninja aids she'll get from doing a big amaterasu on Konoha.

In all serious I wonder how they are planning the relationship between them or how Mitsuki's character will go.

You know people say Sumire is like Hinata but when you actually look at the cast Denki is most similar to her. They both have fathers with expectations that they don't meet, they have low self esteem, and they look to XXruto for strength.

He wasn't born nor raised by a christian heterosexual couple.

sumire is just a shy ninja that makes random cute noises

So Konohamaru's what horrified by bad table manners? The fuck happened to him as a teenager? I bet he doesn't even sexy no jutsu anymore.

It looks like Mitsuki gave Boruto his burger. He is always so nice to him but I can't see it as cute because it feels like he wants something from him.

Karin > Sakura simply due to her superior genes and the way she handles herself. She's insane bu atleast she was willing to put Sasuke in his place sometimes. I doubt she'd let him be a absent father like no backbone Sakura did.

huh
it seems he already ate his burger and folded the paper, but if that's the case does that means Mitsuki treats Boruto as lil' bro?

He was born from the leftover semen Orochimaru found under his desk. Of course he'd be a little... odd.

My bad I didn't see the paper but I am still distrustful of Mitsuki because we don't know why Orochimaru really wanted him to meet Boruto.

>five burgers
He is going to end up fatter than Chouchou

>burgers replaced ramen
How is that allowed in Naruto's Konoha?

Nah for me he just feels bad because they didn't wait for Sarada before eating and now Boruto and her are fighting.

Konoha became libertanian paradise now

Due to Naruto Ramen is probably now seen as a high class food and is to expensive for your everyday ninja to afford.

I don't care.

I mean, Naruto and Hinata were pretty nice and they literally gave birth to the Antichrist. So I guess it works the other way around too.

Because it's cool.

Hawawawawawa

Reminder that Wasabi and Namida are the Kiba and TenTen parallels of this generation. I wouldn't be surprised if Wasabi already knew Tamaki.

>because we don't know why Orochimaru really wanted him to meet Boruto
I wouldn't be surprised if it was connected to Bort's eye, that weird chakra, and the beast he summoned.

>and Namida
Who's already better than Tenten ever was because she chose bombs instead of pointy metal things.

I like Iwabe the most of the three main anime only characters.
I hopes he stays a reccuring character his metal pole that becomes a hammer with doton jutsus is actually pretty neat.
The fact that he is actually stronger than the prodigy Bort is also nice.

I would literally bully him and take his lunch money daily, just for wearing that.

Poor girl never got to meet Deidara thanks to Sarada's dad.

Friendly reminder that Boruto is literally cursed because he was born with the evil eye.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

It seems that most of the "anime only" characters are also going to show up in the manga so there is hope for them being important in some way.

He literally looks like a background character shtraight out of bayblade. Inojin as well with his retarded overalls. All of the new characters are trash.

>The fact that he is actually stronger than the prodigy Bort is also nice
He's also 2 years older and should already be a genin. But yeah, I kinda like him too. Also, it's funny to point out that the prefix "Iwa" is the same as Iwagakure, which is the Hidden Stone Village. Doton's in his blood.

Too bad he's going to turn into a pansy after Mitsuki also beats the crap out of him to demonstrate his strength. He'll be this generation's Yamcha.

I need more of her. So much more.

And the weird dark chakra that keeps attacking people/Boruto is connected to? That's just the curse manifesting and harming those he comes in contact with.

She can try to fugg Suigetsu. I think he is hotter than Sasuke anyway

>It seems that most of the "anime only" characters are also going to show up in the manga so there is hope for them being important in some way.
I hope so since it will confirm that the academy days episodes aren't filler and that both the anime and manga are canon.

The creature he summoned is known in Japanese folklore as a Nue, and is also said to cause injury, disease, and death.

>this generation's Yamcha

Who?

During the fight against Momoshiki, he points out Boruto's "interesting fate" and later reveals to him that his blue eyes (blue is the color the evil eye was thought to manifest in most frequently) will one day cause him to lose everything.

And at the end of chapter 10, Boruto himself reflects on Momoshiki's words after Sarada points out the blueness of his eyes, and how they're "even bluer than the Seventh's"

Afterwards, Boruto even describes Momoshiki's prophecy as a curse.

If anyone still likes Boruto after what they did to Shino and Anko, you should kill yourselves.

It's not like being a forgotten character and Orochimaru's rape victim where much better fates than thankless school teacher and fat teacher.

"I don't give a damn about fate"

Yeah that's not gonna work out in this universe. Your dad is literally ninja Jesus who was destined to save the world even though he said the exact same thing.

And, finally, in the future during the fight with Kawaki, Boruto's right eye, his cursed eye, is slashed. Now, after we found out it wasn't a transplanted Byakugan, but something he was born with, I tried to understand the significance of the scar. It seems like an odd detail to give him out of the blue. Sure, it might be to "toughen" him up a little and suggest he's been through some shit, but while compiling the evidence for this theory I thought of another possible explanation.

Namely, it signifies Boruto triumphing over his curse by "closing" the eye. It suggests that he's regained control over his life and his fate and is truly ready to be the hero or whatever he's supposed to do. Along with the seal, he's gained full control over it, which is why we see him activating it at will instead of it unconsciously awakening.

So let's see what we've got here. A cursed son with ties to the Hyuuga bloodline who faces a grim destiny. Sound familiar?

Source?

>Thinking Orochimaru would rape women.

Yes but Konohamaru is cool now Unless Pandas are involved.

You mean the two characters nobody gave a shit about?

Anko is a 40 year old woman that is not Tsunade. I would prefer her looking like a cute older lady instead of still wearing mesh clothing while teaching kids.

Shino is also improved because he was barely a character before.

There's a picture of the anime characters drawn by the new manga artist somewhere out there.

I want Mitsuki and Inojin to become a duo of autistic pranksters.

They are both medic ninja according to a databook book so maybe they train together.

That kind of looks like a shot from the anime with the boys staring down the girls.

>was going to become hokage
>now is a pussy worthless teacher

Die

>being gay
>also thinking the guy who fought Akatsuki, and was constantly shafted by story writing, because he was too overpowered, is impoved by literally making him ugly, with shit voice acting, and a useless teacher

Die.

Inojin isn't autistic though he just doesn't give a shit.

>konohamaru is only a couple years younger than naruto and crew
>doesn't have any children of his own

Why not?

Do you seriously want Konohamaru to become Hokage? All he'd do is sit at a desk and do paper work like Naruto right now. Him being a teacher is much better cause we might get so see him in action.