Red pill on Haitian mud cookies?

Why do Haitians mass produce these mud cookies?!
Mud cookies have no nutritional value and yet Haitians spend time and energy mass producing these brown mud cookies. I don't get it, what is the real reason behind this crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/
time.com/3908457/red-cross-six-homes-haiti/
npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436/senators-report-finds-fundamental-concerns-about-red-cross-finances
youtube.com/watch?v=5A_o-nU5s2U&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=O0G9a2Kn6-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait they actually eat them? i thought they were building materials.. ffs.

It's a shithole. Whether Trump said it or not, it's still a shithole.

it's literally dirt cheap and it fills the stomach
if they had better nutritional options available they'd go for it
it's just to dull the pain of hunger

They are full of important nutrients and vitamins that keep them healthy and fuel their massive brains so they can be the first people to put a man on the sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

they prevent lynx disease

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

> blacks never invented anyt-

Never heard of this but if its true its very sad! Also I take no pleasure in the misery of poverty, the fact that children live in those conditions gives me grief.

>Eating mud is an invention

I would uniroincly donate to any african space program that will send a manned spacecraft to "land" on the sun.

This. Fuck Haiti, they killed whitey, yet still couldn't even fucking help themselves after over a century of having a lush island all to themselves. Niggers never change

>eat dirt to survive
>to survive

But that's not how it works. You're better off eating grass and drinking seawater.

Unless there's grain in that too there's actually nothing to digest energy out of. Possibly some minerals you need, so it's not useless I guess.

the best answer

Who would have thought this is the end result when you kill off or expel all the white people in an area.

Even nigger children?

You need to harden up leaf

It may have something to do with the fact they don't even produce their own cloth. Something related to intelligence or you know... race...

>using mineral rich dirt to make mud cookies
>not using this mineral rich dirt that was soil to plant crops
See, that is the part I don't get. Mud cookies are a short term strategy and an obvious detriment to the environment.
Some user in another Haiti thread said that Haitians ruined a lot of arable land by salting and oiling the soil and then tearing it up for use in mud cookies. That's retarded.

>gives you something to poop out your shithole

They don't have grass though. Their soil is very poor from cutting down most of their trees.

>3.3 million Haitians are food insecure
>25% children are chronically malnourished
>this is the same indicators we see in subsaharan africa

So a bunch of slaves slaughter their white masters and form their own state and hundreds of years later it hasn't evolved an iota from whence they came.

Really makes you think.

>You're better off eating grass
>Implying they have grass

it is basic economics at work - humans have an intrinsic desire to barter and trade. this rudimental market for mud cookies is the start of capitalism in haiti, first they trade mud cookies, use the money to buy bread ingredients, then sell bread. eventually they will end up with enough money to if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

They are African tier stupid.

Literally did it to themselves

#KeepTheWhitey

This explains most of it.
tl;dr blacks are not normal

Any white man who went back to Zimbabwe is a fucking retard who will be cannibalized.

I will fact check

They burned all the trees so the soil eroded causing massive mudslides and ruining what little arable land they had. Thus, they scoop up this fine silt and clay and use it to make bonbon-terre.

For reference, the left is Haiti and right is the Dominican.

my favourite thing about this Zimbabawe picture is that it gets longer everytime I see it lol, im sure theres someone with a more recent one that has Mugabe getting fucked over in there as well

This is 100% true.

Nice

Before the French got raped, gangbang raped to death and plain massacred were some sort of crops being grown in Haiti?

>what is sugar?

Sugarcane, so far as I know. That was mostly the point of the colonies in the area to my understanding.

You got anymore? I've been looking for a bunch of these experience stories, because I accidentally deleted my folder of them

You motherfucker, I actually invested in where you where going. That'll teach me to care about things

Let's post some memes of Africans killing each other in vicious ways to show cnn and other news outlets how big of shitholes those countries are.

>The economy of Saint Domingue gradually expanded; by 1767, Saint Domingue became the richest colony in the world, and was called the "Pearl of the Antilles" "Queen of the West Indies" "Pride of France in the New World" due to its wealth.

>Saint Domingue exported 72 millions pounds of raw sugar and 51 millions pounds of refined sugar. 40% of all sugar consumed in all Europe; 1 million pounds of indigo, 2 millions pounds of cotton and, 60 % of all the coffee consumed in the entire world. The Colony employed 1.587 great vessels and 24.000 sailors. A greater number than Marseilles. At any given time, there would be over 600 ships in the port of Cap-Haitian alone.
Keks, talk about a massive fuck up.

How do Dominicans feel about Haiti? You guys laughing your asses off right about now or what?

no no pls no noooo dont stop

They consider peanut butter an invention

It must sorta suck being next to such an actual shithole, but at least you always have somebody to laugh at.

Why does whitey want to live with black people so much?

>dirt cheap

I can see it now.

>manned rocket sits on launch pad to sun
>massive explosion due to niggerrigged fuel line bursting on startup
>africans claim it as a partial success due to cabin temperature almost reaching the surface of the sun levels

Black people did not invent peanut butter. Stop spreading the lie. Get it... spreading... peanut butter.

"As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

"Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."
>nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm

Actually I'm concerned that the chinese just bought haiti and are planning to transform it into a XXI century colony with massive infrastructure. The land in this island is great the problem is the population with not enough vision.

>I don't get it, what is the real reason behind this crap.
They fill up the empty stomach.
The ones made from high quality mud are said to be quite tasty.
Maybe some enterprising user will start exporting them and use all that money to Make Haiti Great Again.

>dirt cheap

What if they find out how to steal fusion products from the sun and make it go supernova early, thus proving that niggers ruin everything?

Somewhere out there, an alien astronomer will take note that in the distance, a star died early because niggers mugged it.

Are you sure you weren't Australian in another life?

If I were Trump I would go to haiti and offer them $100 dollars for every mud cookie they can make, use the money from the Israel fund, buy all the mud cookies for like ten ships, then ship them here to camp FEMA in the desert, and every libtard media who cried and insulted Trump will be jailed until the end of 2024, and during their stay at camp FEMA they have all you can eat mud cookies, and nothing else KEK. See if they are still alive in 2024.

>How do Dominicans feel about Haiti?
They think they're niggers. They only let them come to the DR to do menial labor for low wages.
There is also the problem in the DR with Haitians slipping across the border. Yes, DR has an illegal alien problem.

Why must you embarrass me?

yakub the big brained scientist often ate mud cookies to fuel his universe creating ideas and projects

That was fun.

gay

This sounds like some apocalyptic movie-tier shit.

kek
>guam
military?

the mud cookies are bullshit. it was some pathetic attempt at forcing people to donate to relief aid for hati which wouldnt even be spent on hait

they were caught staging the entire thing when people went to hati after they had aired that crap about mud cookies only to find nobody making them or eating them. yea a number of charitable organizations looked into it. the ones who didnt report the truth for the sake of their own potential gains are in deep shit

yea every tard with a charitable organization for the sake of a tax safe haven for them and their buddies do this shit from time to time. africa had 2 villages which were used as poster children for hungry niggers globally which it turned out werent in need of foreign aid and that food was being distributed to other parts of africa to keep their population growth up. the etheopian drought was MSM nonsense

>tripped
truth

>main diet of people is literally mud.

STOP CALLING HAITI A SHITHOLE ITS NOT REEEEEEEEEEE

Good fucking luck trying to get them to work. Empire of Dust shows exactly how difficult it gets. Even the Chinese man in the film visibly ages badly from the troubles of not getting things done.

Nah, non military. Hope you have a nice day user

You too faggot.

why do they make it look like a horror movie?

hillary needs to built the homes from the money she stolen and fuck trump fuck white peeps and fuck you

"The Red Cross had $500 million in Haitian relief money, but it built just 6 houses"
>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/

"Red Cross Spent Half a Billion Dollars to Build Six Homes in Haiti"
>time.com/3908457/red-cross-six-homes-haiti/

"Report: Red Cross Spent 25 Percent Of Haiti Donations On Internal Expenses"
>npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436/senators-report-finds-fundamental-concerns-about-red-cross-finances

$83.3 million a house. Are there any residential properties that go for that much?
>Red Cross
Fucking Mountain Jews
>25% internal expenses
$62.5 million houses. (((wat?)))

Reminder: Haitian Mud Cookie Economy has more substance than the entire BitCoin blockchain.

>BitCoin
>BiTCOin
>BiTcOiN
>bItCoIN

>mfw their pee literally kill every plants and any life form near by the pee falls.

Im not joking, when they come here illegally the pee everywhere, wherever the pee touch the grass or any plant gets kill, is like a fucking poison that's why there country is a wasted land.

So would you say this country is a shithole

>Some user in another Haiti thread said that Haitians ruined a lot of arable land by salting and oiling the soil and then tearing it up for use in mud cookies.
are you fucking kdding me?

Educate yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=5A_o-nU5s2U&t=79s

I’m disgusted.

>John “Walking Cuck Award” Green
No.

>unironically recommending this cuccccccc
kys

>>africans claim it as a partial success due to cabin temperature almost reaching the surface of the sun levels

With enough technological prowess, couldn't we extend the lifespan of the sun by sucking all the heavy metals out of the core and replacing them with fresh hydrogen on a massive scale?

you fat fucking stupid american, you think this is icky because you're so used to eating your plastic mcdonalds cheese and your oreos
some people have retained their connection to nature and mother earth

youtube.com/watch?v=O0G9a2Kn6-Q

That's a nice rare Steve there, nice.

Yes. Anecdote attached.

Because they're all fucking starving, because they live in a shithole with literally no other food sources for the poverty-stricken.

Is American education this poor, or did you just not think before you posted this? I'm not having a go, I'm genuinely interested - do you think they eat mud for fun, or something?

go back to drinking you bone semen broth, Alex Jones dick riders

Er, I meant no, we're not kidding.

Only a dumb ass wh*te boy would think that.

Not even bugs eat dirt.

NIDF
i n e r
g t f o
g e e n
e r n t
r n c
e e
t

Do you believe they're so fucking stupid and backward that they actually eat mud cookies? What kind of racist dong-sniffer would believe that about other human beings?

There's NO WAY Haitian people are that actually stupid. Only liberal morons believe this. Only a total shit hole country would ACTUALLY eat mud.

The cores aren't useless. It's an economical and practical way to have tons of gravitational force in a small amount of space. Adding hydrogen might make it go nova. Too light and not very dense.

This is probably a power systems problem that will be something some autistic faggot on a /chan will figure out long after we're rekt and gone.

Is running a fake nigger relief campaign the most based thing a white man can do?

NIDF
i n e r
g t f o
g e e n
e r n t
r n c
e e
t

Sheeeeeeeitt fucked up with the spacing lol
#niggermoment

why are you replying to me

The God in us, that is I Am organises idle hands to build, plant etc