What would you do in this situation?

What would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/882156/10369b5439/
e-hentai.org/s/12d7088ec1/623078-1
toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/m_pagekit/event/ev1704/list/comic_01.html#tokusetsu
e-hentai.org/g/623078/c72d31fb94/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I certainly won't put up with her, sniff her farting butthole and even ask her to marry me.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>You must've had a hard day at work

>360 degrees
So, walk into her?

Scream that I've fallen into some sort of demon-infested hellscape where humanoid abominations drink my beer.

I would get more beers, chat with her a while and then whatever happens happens.

Explain further

have her sit on my face

post more

Back in the day, if you were a newfag, you would at least lurk before posting.

>grab a beer
>strip off work clothes
>plop down next to her
>?????

You wouldn't be mad she's done nothing all day?

Who am I, her father?

Sober her up so that she doesn't fall asleep and choke to death on her saliva a la Jimmy Hendrix

You are a terrible husband

Fuck her since she's all that she's good for.
Fuck her for all she's worth and then some more.

this need an borderline-h adaptation serialization

Pound that smelly lazy pussy mercilessly because I know she'd love it and I know she knows that's what she's good for.

This is how such women live in reality.

can you really blame this person? I mean shit the dishwasher can't even be opened because of that counter-top.... or wait is that actually a washing machine?

how the fuck do people live like that. absolute degenerates.

>thinks the entire state of that room is justified by the fact that a fucking dishwasher isn't usable
How much of a disappointment are you to your parents?

I'm surprised someone that fucking lazy can still manage to cook eggs for themselves.

send her to bed and fuck her tomorrow , i ain't fucking a drunkard who at any minute can vomit on me.

>vanillashit
Only doujin with incest ntr or dilfs are worth fapping to.

good taste

You forgot futa.

>not fucking her doggystyle in the bathroom while she hangs onto the rim of the toilet
guess someone's never felt a real squeeze.

exhentai.org/g/882156/10369b5439/

Holy fuck, just 20 min is enough to make this somewhat bearable, how can someone can not even do this?

>cooking oil not in cabinet/cupboard
>leaving an iron in fucking kitchen
> food scattered on the floor
> overfilling a garbage bag instead of just opening a new one

What kind of subhuman shitrag lives like this?

get the fuck out of this vanilla thread
I do not need you to fuck this shit up

urge to clean, rising.

are you her parents or something? her boyfriend? her whatever?
tips on how to handle such women? i think nourishing love with such women are the comfiest thing in the universe

>she farted

What do they smell like?

>a little

No I didn't.
Penises belong in men not woman.

Don't you mean on men?

on men, user. on men.

in men is just gay

I'll just close the thread now and pretend this never happened.

That was posted by frog, and this is his mother's apartment. Apparently she's one of those purple haired feminazi, and whole apartment looks like this and she's living with the dog she too lazy to walk out, so that dog shits right in the room.
I guess she thinks that cleaning and cooking is oppression of women invented by patriarchy to keep women in the kitchen.

why? your not wrong

>NTR, Dilf
We get it, you're some 40 year old shitposter trying to cuck in hentai because some chad cucked you back in the day

I'm sure it's just shading but those panties look a little stained and that's incredibly hot.

I'm actually a 27 year old fit weeb.
I don't mind ntr because I've never been cucked.

Farting is a worse fetish than NTR. There, I said it.

Sure you are, user. Please do spin more yarns for us

You'd rather your girl be fucked by a bull in front of you than fart in your face?

I'd prefer neither, but I'd still rank it lower.

>get to page 3
wtf? what is this in context to?

It's true though. Fat shaming threads on Sup Forums pretty much helped me starting exercising every day so I'm fit as fuck now. All the bitches be miring on the street. But I'm still a virgin weeb which is why we're both on this board talking about chinese cartoons this late on a friday night.

I liked it, it was cute. Vanilla doesn't really do it for me, but the story was nice.

e-hentai.org/s/12d7088ec1/623078-1

I'm a 29 year old fit weeb. Broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years last year. She was really nice and so loyal, I think she would have rather died than cheating on me. I've never seen such loyalty in a human being. She was religious though, so that was a deal breaker.

I'm the same, I don't mind NTR because its never happened to me. If I was in a casual relationship I probably wouldn't mind, but if it was my soulmate I would probably be upset.

>Sup Forums
There's the answer I was looking for

Still mad about the elections eh?
The guy with the dankest memes won just deal with it already.

Back in the day that joke was never funny and never told correctly.

>making these assumptions
Don't think I wasn't shitposting with you fags that night. Seems like hysteria has taken you lot on the alt right

back in my day we was all fucking newfags ya fuckin newfag and we was betta for it!

Come home to an out of shape, alcoholic good for nothing partner? I just wouldn't come home. I'd leave for a pack of cigarettes and never come back.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a couple of months now.
Shits boring without the election.
I'll probably be back for the "keep america great" shitstorm in 4 years.
I also forgot to mention lolis. Almost 70% of my doujin collection is lolis.
There's nothing better than lolis in microbikinis being fucked by sweaty dilfs , producers or admirals

Also COMIC111 soon my fellow pervs.
Better get those wallets ready.
toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/m_pagekit/event/ev1704/list/comic_01.html#tokusetsu

Slavic women don't act like this

They would if they had a rich man

Instead they have to prostitute themselves to get by

That's a bit of exagerration, but one thing that's remained consistent is the fact that they have unruly bedrooms - especially if they're teenagers. Bottles placed everywhere, without any sense of order. Many clothes in a clump. At least they're well aired, but jesus, they don't give a crap about appearances.

What a rude janitor.

>good for nothing partner
She looks like she is good fucking and that's something at least.

Sorry about your parents, user.

Kek

Not only that user, but what bothers me most is the fucking condition of the poor stove. Stove-chan didn't deserve this. All she wants is to cook your food.

>that bag that says 'daddy' on it
The one thing she truly needs in her life

It's also a bag of sugar.

More

Women are incredibly cleanly with their physical appearance, but have the dirtiest cars and bathrooms

Found it e-hentai.org/g/623078/c72d31fb94/