What the fuck did she mean by this?

what the fuck did she mean by this?

Just a horny slut having her way with an innocent boy.

everything

What she meant was roughly
>"Please, for the love of God, show some love towards me, ANYONE, show any real emotion. Im willing to give the first step, just continue from here, hold me, give me a hug."
And of course shinji did nothing because he cant into relationships.

She knew she didn't want to be a kiss virgin while at the same time not wanting to show bakaShinji any affection.

Was Asuka lying about her date in this episode? Kinda seems like something she'd do

Was she lying? I never caught that.

>unlike teh rei, i have emotions and can prove my affection, like so

>Kinda seems like something she'd do
It does seem like something she would do, but didnt we see hikari asking it?

Why must you bring waifu shitting to the table? Both girl have different kinds of mental troubles.

Not trying to start a war. In the series, Rei and Asuka are very competitive for Shinji, and it shows in scenes like this.

There's no reason to think she's lying. If she had come back and said that it went well and she had fun, then I'd think so, but she said she didn't like the guy and left early.

Also Hikari asked her to do it, so it wasn't something Asuka instigated.

>Rei and Asuka are very competitive for Shinji
No

>Completely offering yourself to the betaest teenager in the world
>He ignores you.
Being asuka is suffering

kek, stacy btfo

Reminder that when Asuka goes out on her date she dresses very conservatively in her green dress, but when she's around Shinji she wears practically nothing with her tits hanging out all the time and sticks her tits in his face while wearing a swimsuit, etc.

Not him but Asuka definitely is.

Really makes you think.

you wouldn't care if your dog sees you naked

asuka sees shinji as a lesser being/dog

You know you fail as a woman when you turn a straight boy into a flaming homosexual.

Uh huh

There isnt much to back up my theory, but i like to think asuka is interested on shinji exactly because he is the only boy who dont show interests for her. He's also the guy who surpasses her on the tests and shown to be way more efficient killing angels than her.

She was hoping that Shinji will give her the dick.

>you wouldn't care if your dog sees you naked
Do people really think this?

Honest question, without trying to start a shipping shitshow. We know that she wanted shinji to "react", but how would she react herself if he did?
Would she be surprised and unsure, would she quickly return to her tsun ways, would she go along? If so, how far would she go?

The issue with this argument she hates herself and she wants people to like her.

what did he mean by this?

I hang dong in front of my dog all the time

The prototype plugsuit is ridiculous.

It means shinji always had a thing, even if sexual only, for asuka, and yet never had the guts to do anything. If he said a word for the first half of the series she would split her legs for his dick in a second, and yet he choose to be the creepy loner and just jerk off.

A tad.

She knows he looks. It makes her nuts that he stops there.

I mean, this plugsuit is great for muh dick, but everything on rebuilds is just a fucking insult for the og series and the characterization of everyone.

That's a good question. She isn't able to show him genuine affection until the end of EoE, though, when she caresses his face.

Then why does she call him a hentai?

Nah if Shinji showed interest in her Asuka would dump him like all the others, the reason she was so fixated on Kaji and him was because they wouldn't return her advances like all the other boys.

When?

Would she? I guess that if she managed to charm him quickly she would lose interest, but i assume there must he a point where she put so much effort into making him interested her that she cant just squander it.

If you want to know what would have happened with Asuka if Shinji had not been such a faggot just read Re-Take.

In "Dance Like You Want to Win"

I don't really think Asuka knows what a relationship entails. She tries to act adult but she doesn't even know what sex is. If Shinji had kissed her forcefully or something she'd probably run away screaming.

Considering she wants love and hates herself, would she really?

Careful, fujoshi will get mad at you for mentioning re-take.

Remember she watches soaps all the time and probably even reads romance novels, Asuka is a mains stream girl. I have a feeling Asuka knew what she was doing with the kiss.

>she doesn't even know what sex is.
She might not understand exactly what a relationship and love are, but she sure as hell know what sex is.

I don't know if she'd dump him, but she'd still try to 1-up him if she thinks he's better at taking out angels.

No she doesn't, when she sees Misato and Kaji doing it she says "its something people do to feel closer to others" or something.

and Reifags.

Huh...

>Re-take
While MUCH better than your average LAS doujin, the characterization still needed some fine tuning to match NGE properly.
EoE asuka ghost is very on point, though.

She frontloads it pretty hard.

She was commenting on the emotional side of it. Asuka is a college graduate so I'm sure she knows what sex is on the physical level.

Sure, she has a teenager fantacized vision of sex being pure, but it dont imply she dont know the concept.
She is already 14, user. She has a fucking college degree, for godsake

The amusing part of this, she really wanted his help in MPE battle. Asuka said she wants all the glory, but mad when he doesn't.

Is it really? I've seen some self proclaimed Asukafags claim their hatred for Re-take. I don't know if its false flagging Reifags or fujoshis.

This is the only time she blushes in front of Shinji.

Rei was treated pretty horribly, of course they'd hate it. And there was that whole war where that textwalling autist brought it up as proof of Asukafags being degenerate and hateful, and people brought up Eden, the Reifag version, and etc etc

She's 13 for most of the series.

You should see Asuka thread on /c/, there is a bunch of people getting really angry about Asuka being paired with anyone.

>The amusing part of this, she really wanted his help in MPE battle
She was fighting for her life in a REALLY bad situation. Most people dislike the idea of dying, and if it meant to have shinji by her side, i guess she would swallow her pride a little.

Aren't most waifufags like that?

>mfw Mama Ikari purposely let Kyoko and Asuka die in the most horrible way possible so her keikaku can be properly doori

Gendo was a red herring

Not that I notice, Saber is the most mainstream waifu out there and nobody cares who she is paired with. I'm starting to wonder if evangelion fans are just very autistic compared to fans other other anime franchises.

>Is it really? I've seen some self proclaimed Asukafags claim their hatred for Re-take. I don't know if its false flagging Reifags or fujoshis.

Many asukafags believe shinji dont deserve her after what he did and she should keep her pride, so they dislike all Asuka x Shinji
Rei got the (really) short end of the stick on Re-take, so reifags hate it. Although i agree that rei behavior is wrong on it, i usually disagree with reifags where the doujin got it wrong.
Go ahead and read it, take your own conclusions.

I love Yui.

>teh rei
>teh

I'm really glad some things died.

Asuka was the only remotely "normal" character in the show and was understandably sick of Shinji's inhuman cowardice when she made every reasonable advance that can be possibly expected of a teenage girl, even when she outright forces herself upon him he does nothing. In a world as fucking horrific and awful as Eva's, Shinji refuses to make even the slightest effort to help comfort others (and even himself), even when they force themselves upon him.

Asuka did nothing wrong, she wanted someone to simply comfort her, it was not a tall order especially in a world full of so much suffering. The only reason she comes across as a "bitch" in the slightest is because she is surrounded by horribly mentally damaged characters that can't even come close to expressing human emotions, she's trapped in a world of totally unreasonable people and no matter what she does she can not get even the slightest comfort.

Well, you cant have 2 children ascending to godhood, one of them need to die first so the ritual can continue.
But really, did yui planned EVERYTHING or she just made it up as it went?

How can you say you love her if you cant even help her plans for Armageddon?

Asuka wanted Shinji to be more assertive, interprets his passivity as a rejection.
Shinji wanted Asuka to be more submissive and peaceful, interprets her aggressiveness as a rejection.

I don't think she planned EVERYTHING but Shinji was just sitting there in the cage for a few minutes while asuka went HAM, because Shinji thought there was no way to get past all the bakelite sealing in the Eva

But then Asuka+Kyoko got murked and all of a sudden Yui busted out of the bakelite like it was no big deal

Why was Shinji yelling at Rei and Misato to be nicer to him in EOE? They weren't mean to him. Shinji just likes to blame others for his own personal failings.

I don't understand that because that day was always coming for Asuka because how badly she treated Shinji. As I see it, nobody is worse than the other.

>she comes across as a "bitch"
I think people overestimate the fact she is a tsundere.
I dont think shinji cares in the slightest if she is aggressive or explosive. Their conflict comes from a much deeper level fueled by self-hate and how similar they are to each other behind all masks.

>Shinji just likes to blame others for his own personal failings
This.

You know who he did care for at the beginning?
Rei

Then she got asploded yet 'came back' anyway which freaked him out but how do you expect a kid like that to get past something like that

The fact that he "cared for" Rei in the first place is a pretty big red flag, Rei is a weirdo who shows almost zero affection whatsoever to anyone, Shinji went chasing the one girl that literally nobody has any chance with and ignores the normal girl who is actually interested in him. Even Anno said nobody was ever supposed to "like" Rei, she was supposed to be a freak. Shinji was messed up way before the show even started, he certainly suffered greater mental distress as the show continued but from the very beginning he was already fucked enough to fall for someone like Rei.

The amusing part is there isn't a way to save Asuka by fighting the MPs. They'd just keep getting back up and going for Asuka when Shinji's positioned to finish one until he's mad enough to grow the wings like they and Eva-01 are waiting for.

Rei kinda cares for everyone. We dont see much of their relationship, but they keep as friends till the light snake angel.

A tsundere is aggressive outside, but they secretly harbor romantic feelings for the protagonistics. Asuka has never showed love or any kind of worry for Shinji. She was glad he was absorbed into the black hole angel.

>Usaka-fag thinking Usaka's shit dont stink

She taunts shinji about wanting to craw back in his mama's womb
She wont visit Shinji in the hospital room after she saw him nearly get his brains liquefied when syncing with Unit 00
She doesnt have the balls to walk into the room the second time even when Rei was considerate enough to wait at his bedside
She treats him like an inferior specimen of humanity because he's 'new', despite HER being a 'dumb rooke', yet she gets assmad and punches a locker when he improves for real
She keeps calling Rei a bitch multiple even when she gives her piloting advice
She seeks solace with Hikari even though Hikari cant possibly know the bullshit parade that is Evangelion when she could have gathered the courage to bellyache to the ones that DO know, Shinji and Misato, instead. So Hikari is left gobsmacked and cant even hold Usaka either

I think there is a way to kill them, just keep going till the S2 engine is completely destroyed and cant regen. Hell, fucking eat those engines. How powerful would a eva with 3-4 engines be? (It would probably blow up due too much energy).

Asuka was worried about the timing and only dealt superficial damage on them.

>Even Anno said nobody was ever supposed to "like" Rei, she was supposed to be a freak.
Source?
>he was already fucked enough to fall for someone like Rei.
He never "fell" for her, they're just friends.

Wow she's exactly like a normal girl her age, who'd have thought.

She is only a "bitch" in comparison to an emotionless doll.

>highlights the fact that Usaka is less considerate than even an 'emotionless doll'
i thought you actually liked Usaka why are you making her look even worse

Thats a fair point. If there is a reason for shinji to ever be mad at her, its this kind of crap. This isnt tsundere at all. Nor just tsuntsun. Just outright sociopathy, to see others as nothing but obstacles.

But i sincerely believe there is place for love and happiness in asuka heart, she just have to get past her self hate. Asuka real personality isnt half tsun half dere. Its half "i hate myself" and half "i wish i could be happy"

>How powerful would a eva with 3-4 engines be?
Maybe even strong enough to attract Longinus from the Moon.

I still don't get how that happened
Who made that happen? It wasn't SEELE's robutts else the old men wouldn't have been so mad earlier

Is Yui that fucking OP?

The whole "Rei was supposed to be creepy and unlikable" bs is completely made up and most likely Asukafag propoganda.

Rei is a non-character

Anno is a hack.

I think the original spears are at least somewhat self aware and noticing some ritual was going down, went to participate.

Shinji just screams that hard. Rei heard him, too.

I think it isnt rei that is supposed to be creepy and unlikable, but the idea of romancing such an unaware girl that pisses anno off.

>there are people that actually prefer a bitch like Asuka over this cutie

>Sassy AU Rei
You know she isnt real. But she looks like a cool character and wouldnt mind to see more of her.

I'd let her ride my baloney pony.

But does she has a great butt? This line feels so fucking off. How did the dub screw this up?

She waited him to recover in the end of the episode

Too bad. Even the spinoffs based on the sequence default her to isolated and awkward. Genki ass Rei exists only in 30 seconds of a sweet dream Rei watched someone have.