What hope do we have?

What hope do we have?

Jews have infiltrated the world at every level.
The left controls the media, and thus the cultural narrative.
History has been rewritten in their favor, it is impossible to question it without being ridiculed.
Our nations are succumbing to "diversity" and dying from within.
Our only platforms of organization and communication via the internet are under their control.
There are not enough of us to mount a resistance, no hope for change in our future.
We will never have the chance to exist in harmony with each other in a nationalist ethnostate.

How do you cope with the feels of knowing little to nothing can be done at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AS0K3_kiH54
youtube.com/watch?v=z_fYXVXYCkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have realized a while ago that caring about anything else than yourself, your family and maybe a few close friends is a waste of time and resources. You try to be a decent human, recycle, raise your kids well and hope for the best. Meddling with unhinged people can only bring you problems. Mind your own business and don't fall for any of the current political memes.

its leading us to an inevitable war. and everyone can feel it coming. just prepare yourself.

This is really the only options we have? To quietly exist until all our kind disappear?

Wishful thinking. This will never happen now.

look at the state of our country and politics. people on cnn are threatening to kill one another on live tv and niggers and whites are at each other's throats. this shit is gonna break down into conflict in no time. we'll become yugoslavia on steroids.

Certainly you don't really believe that's possible at this point in history, do you? Only a microscopic portion of our people know the truth of our history and world situation, and the other 99.9% of them are certainly not going to turn off their NFL/realityTV/jewtoobs, get off their fat comfotable asses, leave the safety of their air conditioned homes and put their oh-so comfy lives at risk to enact any sort of change. It isn't going to happen.

The Aryans are the master race. Our blood never fails to produce a saviour in times of crisis.

You guys just have to hang in there. Us Germans will save the West in time:
youtube.com/watch?v=AS0K3_kiH54

See
I don't think Germany is in any sort of place to save anyone at this point, least of all themselves.

Spoken like a true defeatist. Die quietly.

Germans are the only ones who can do it. The Eternal Anglo will most likely fight for the Jews again, so we will have to defeat them also

Ok then, provide REAL evidence that ther is alternative. Not just your wishful thinking, but SUBSTANTIAL evidence that what you claim is possible.

Based of my trip there over the holidays, I can assuredly say Germany is currently a cucked cesspool of muslim immigrants. I wish it were otherwise.

Epic concern trolling / demoralization, but one's resolve to embark on the course of action which honor demands should not be in any way based on the likelihood of that course of action's success. There is simply duty.

you don't need to majority of the population to fight. only a small minority.

And despite that, the NFL is dying and the MSM is losing the information war. People are tuning out and turning to their independent online news blogs. Even the most boomer old people are reposting alex jones tier shit on facebook. But if violence does kick off on a small scale, they only need to take out basic infrastructure to completely turn the country on its head. If normies start living in 3rd world conditions where electricity goes out constantly and there is nothing to distract them, they become restless.

You seem to think that we have learned from our past mistakes and won't repeat them, and thats foolish. Demographics are destiny and people are picking sides.

Nonsense. The Germanic spirit can never be cucked:
youtube.com/watch?v=z_fYXVXYCkg

"The tamed bird always sings of freedom,but the wild bird is flying and has never been conquered by the spirit of the sword"

One can never truly break the German people. This makes us unique in this world. Just look how Germany recovered from two attempts just in this century where the entire world tried to genocide us, but our spirit can never be broken

Not a troll.

You know, I would REALLY like to believe this is possible. But there is no violent revolution around the corner. We are nowhere near the levels of discontent needed for that to happen, even with a small group of resistors.

Like I said, I wish that were true. I work for a German company and have been going there twice a year for the last 11 years. It's much, much worse now than it used to be. Mother Merkle has her dick lodged firmly in the mouths of the German people and they seem to love it.

it only takes one small spark. our franz ferdinand moment. maybe Trump gets taken out, maybe some special nig nog gets shot, who knows. but it can happen at any moment, whether tomorrow or 20 years from now. But I don't think it'l take THAT long.

Don't worry. When Hitler returns they will find a superior dick, and share it with the rest of the world.

Don't despair. High Hitler!

You need an autistic Serb

I hope that's true. I'll do my part when the time comes, if it ever does.

If it ever does.

>It's much, much worse now than it used to be.

How so?

Well the standards used to be quite high

>demoralization shills
kys faggot
>in all fields

Nice defeatist thread, if the truth you are speaking does not convince people either you're a shit communicator, one or both parties are idiots, or it's not the truth.

Skitskins everywhere. German colleges now refuse to speak of financial and societal issues due to immigration. The general demeanor is that they are still paying back the world for previous transgressions and so must work doubly hard at ruining their heritage in an effort to appear politically correct. The shitskins will outbreed the Germans in less than one generation.

Can you get real for a minute instead of spouting this "demoralization troll" shit? You can 1488 yourself all the way to the city hall of wherever you live but the truth is you'll find yourself there nearly alone, shortly before your trip to jail.

What are the REAL options or alternatives on how to deal with our world and the knowledge we have? I'd love a revolution as much as you would but it ISN'T HAPPENING.

>This will never happen now.
How the fuck can anyone say what will never happen? Look at history. Unbelievable happenings are its stock in trade.

so much this.

i don't even fucking care about trump at this point. this low-iq infested nation and the corrupt politicians is beyond my care anymore. i just do to live in accordance with my family and my friends, and ignore any of the brainwashing that comes along with it.

If the joooooos are all that all powerful, then convert and become a jew. Boom! You're now calling the shots. Have fun, be creative; push for a yearly national Matzoh ball canon contest.

Stop being a fucking retard, you fucking retard.

Its like the forming of the Nazi party, history repeats.

GTFO JIDF JESUS CHRIST

YOU FAGGOTS AREN'T GOING TO WIN