A Shithole is as a Shithole does

Instead of examining what a shithole is.

Instead of examining the LOW quality of "people" ABSOLUTELY FLOODING our country.

Instead of trying to improve the shitholes and turn them into non shitholes.

The natural instinct of the liberal and its shitbags is to yell RACIST!

You do not have the right to flood us into another shithole, regardless of your feelings.

Why can't liberals see that there is a one to one ratio between the abilities of particular human groups and their environment, and that they carry that to wherever they travel en mass.

Fuck Don Lemon, Fuck Jake Tapper, Fuck Steven Clebert, Fuck that South African fuck from the Daily show, Fuck the Endless parade of anti white whiners and shitmongers from the left.

So shadow ban?

Whats being a shithole have to do with people migrating? Just because my cousins are a bunch of dumb corner niggers. Why can't I bring my ideas and experiences in gunsmithing. Thanks America I just wanted to live well.

USA is a complete shithole too, though. Which is why there are so few Norwegians who emigrate to the USA. You're subpar. Norway is number one on HDI, but USA barely makes it to 10th place. The reason for USA's failure is all the nazi scum ruining the country, stopping cooperation and integration of people. And now they have elected a complete subhuman fucktard as president, so he can embarrass the USA on the international stage. What an utter disgrace. The reason USA gets fewer immigrants now, is because USA became complete garbage the second Trump took office.

America wasn't the promise land people thought we were. Fucking boomers kicked some nazi ass but that's all.

there are more norwegians in the USA than in norway at this juncture

and the areas where they live are very nice and conservative (dakotas, montana, rural minnesota)

so much for vargs theory that they were a bunch of criminals and loons

>boomers
>kicked nazi ass

It would be nice if it wasn't for the swampnigger republitards.

>I don't know the history of my country: the post
Noway was a complete shithole in the 19th century and a shithole for most of the 20th, a shitload of Norwegians, Icelanders and Swedish people migrated to the USA back then. Besides, the USA directly helped your sorry asses during the cold war.
Only after the 70s with the boom in oil price did Norway become rich.
Go learn some history, nigger.

Yes lets shovel more billions into foreign aid into these countries, I'm sure this time it will go into vital infrastructure and not more AK's and whores for das presidente.
Oh and if you tell them that it MUST be spent on vital infrastructure you are a devil imperialist whitey..

Are the CIA plants on MSM saying that Norway is as bad as Haiti or that Haiti is as good as Norway?

>Noway was a complete shithole in the 19th century
So was the USA, and Brazil is a shithole now. Why are you going centuries back to find a time when Norway wasn't good? Everyone can go back a few centuries to whenever any country was a shithole, it means fuck all. What matters is what it is now.

USA is the biggest shithole in the world

why not help them, then?

Because republicans are self centered and only care about themselves.

Because we need help first.

So stop coming here. If millions of Mexicans are fleeing TO a shithole...either Mexicans are REALLY stupid, or MExico is an even worse shithole. Bye bye, low IQ troll.

Then why is your family trying to jump the fence, Jose?

>Let's ignore history because it doesn't fit my agenda
The world spins, nig. Even Argentina-not-whiteâ„¢ was once a powerful nation, much richer than the average euro country. You better hope your gov and jews invest that oil & gas money into other businesses, the world won't use fossil fuels forever.

We can help them so long as it doesn't hurt us. We are our first priority

Liberals don't try to improve the shitholes because subconsciously they understand the same thing we do, 3rd world people build 3rd world countries, and as long as those countries are filled with those people, they will never improve. But liberals just doublethink to get around the cognitive dissonance because they're running on ideology, not reason.

T. Deceitful leftwing cuck

Should just forcefully take them over. We've been lacking a world conqueror.

>I just wanted to live well
Then fix your own country

It would be nice if the left weren't utterly retarded. How many niggers and sandniggers have you hypocrites allowed into your homes?

Projecting this hard

>USA is north of the biggest shithole in the world
Fixed that for you. I know speaking English is hard for your kind

To be fair plenty of Republicans have indeed been on the record of supporting amnesty. Many of them are obvious traitors

Along with the leftists

Gunsmith in your own country and turn it into a "Not Shithole" Country

At least his homeland is homogenous. At least he is where his ancestors came from. I'm so fucking tired of BRs acting as if this subhuman miscigenated wasteland is of any worth.

>liberals claim we need to 'rescue' poor nigroes from the shitholes they created

do libs honestly believe that the land magically makes a country a shithole? africa is the way it is because of the africans that live there

The fuck are you even talking about? How does some supposed past greatness have anything to do with a country's current state. "Oh, well, we might be wading in our own feces now, but 3000 years ago it was really nice here, which means we are not a shithole. And you might be living really nice now, but in 1243 your entire country was on fire." It makes no sense at all.

Our liberal politics put us on first place in HDI, and really low on Gini, so obviously it works really well.

a liberal would argue that africa is that way because of generations of western colonialism, rather than "hehe black people are dumb"

Norway like many other european countries are no longer that homogenous, not only Norway, but great and historical white nations like England, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Spain, Sweden have many (maybe millions of non europeans there already and we all know what's happen next

Norway is extremely homogenous in comparison to Brazil. Not to mention there is such a thing as a Norwegian ethnicity. A brazilian is any piece of shit who happened to be born here(just like they're trying to do in Sweden), mainly if he's a shitskin whose entirely wage is spent on soccer and beer

Are you saying black people aren't dumb?

Where were these countries when the US needed help? Where were they when we were at every natural disaster site worldwide? What are they doing with the millions of dollars worth of aid that WE GIVE TO THEM FOR NOTHING. If they want a better life they have to build it for themselves. It sucks and it sounds shitty but if you only have enough food for your family, why the fuck would you give it to a stranger. The time for selfless aid is over. How can we support them if we can't support ourselves?

Aren't ancaps individualists?

>generations of western colonialism

So like every fucking country on this planet? Literally everyone bounced back after "the west" left. When left to their own devices they murder, rape, and genocide anyone who looks, sounds, or acts different or over petty shit like a muddy water hole because they destroyed the infrastructure the evil west built for them

>USA became complete garbage the second Trump took office.
Get off the internet mukebe.

Your countrys HDI has zero to do with your recent shitskin importation but the exact opposite of it.

kek

Kek