Nobody believes you that "jews" are the reason you didn't join the military

Zogbot here: Daily reminder that you had 14 years to kill muslims for what they did to us on 9/11. You skipped out on the two longest running wars fought by all volunteers, and the only person who believes jews were the only thing preventing you from firing some shots in anger is you. I've got free healthcare for life, monthly NEET bucks for life, my pick of the litter of jobs, and buddies I can call up to this day who would literally take a bullet for me. But you're better than me. Because jews.

>1 post by this id

slide thread, everyone move along

Why are you fighting Schlomo's wars for him, tho

Good goy.

your time stamp is wrong.

What's up faggot
Yes the pro Iran war in Iraq was totally for Israel...do you even think before you post?

how many did you kill

5, 2 men 2 boys and their mother

post by this id
The post count is only for the thread, and you are the first post.
>Yes the pro Iran war in Iraq was totally for Israel.
And is that why the U.S. has been so eager to go to war with Iran and Syria, because of the Iranian lobby in congress?
I live in a military town, I know there are some legit people in the army, but it's unfortunate to see people crippled for life or with 1/4 of their head missing over wars for nothing. You say you have friends that would take a bullet for you, but how many did you lose on a deployment? That could have been you, and it wasn't for the defense of the U.S.

Wars always about resources and geo political hegemony, always has been always will be. It's kind of funny when guys serve and get "disillusioned" when they just realize this, is not any less of a reason to fight for your friends to your left and right. The politics mean nothing when rounds are coming down range

Dying to defend a Sodomy rights? Nah.

Ironically I have considerably more respect for the Abduls and Mohammeds who pick up a shitty AK to shoot at the most powerful army on earth than the top-heavy bureaucracy riddled with diversity hires that controls me.

>Hahaha I killed an innocent family in Iraq for something a bunch of Saudis did.
>It was totally for the US of A and not our jewish masters.
>Jokes on you guys I'm only pretending I joined the military, I'm actually JIDF trying to gain support for young goyims to fight Syria and Iran for us.
>Hahaha my jewish tricks are far superior than a goy's mind.

>Muslims planned and carried out 9/11
At least you admit to being Jewish
>all fields niggers

Nice trips brother

You forgot to add free college to the benefits
you're literally cucking the nazi larpers by using their tax money lmao

Why would I kill Afghanis for poppies?

I don't kill people just to kill people. I'm long over that mindset.

I called a marine recruiter today and scheduled a meeting, what do?

The only Muslims worth fighting are the ones at home and they don't have to die, they just have to go back.

Now you have your homeland it would be nice if you left too while you're at it.

Sholomo, don't u have some women to shoot or foreskins to gargle?

Thank you for your service.

>for what they did to us on 9/11
sage

Basically everybody I ID'd we killed in Afghanistan was Pakistani so...

I'm glad I joined. I learned how to fight, which is going to be needed in the coming racewar. Plus it made me into the man I am today. I don't care if jews benefited from the wars because we are going to gas them all eventually anyway.

Also there is literally nothing wrong with killing subhuman sandniggers.

>race war

this is true. more pakis shot at me than afghans. they came across the border into the ganjgal to mortar us. but they are all mudpeople so the less of them alive the better.

its coming achmed.

You're right, I wouldn't join the army even if there were no Jews. But if there were no Jews, you would not have joined either. There would have been no Jewish tricks to fall for.

>I don't care if jews benefited from the wars because we are going to gas them all eventually anyway.
This is real life, not the Turner Diaries. You only helped the Jews and got to get killing someone out of your system(if you aren't LARPing which I imagine you are)

So you should have been asking why you weren't in pakistan

the jews will get theirs. its only a matter of time.

The nukes I would imagine. Also LOL, you think we wern't in Pakistan? Good man

I think it wasn't the main front, as it should've been. I think we let the Saudis and Israelis walk all over us.

As I said, I prefer my ire to be focused on the proper target, at the proper place, at the proper time.

Bloodlust doesn't do it for me anymore.

Yes, but again it's not like we wern't killing a shit load of Saudis and Syrians and every other jihadi faggot in even dumb wars like Iraq, hell I had an ITB instructor who said they ID'd US mercs after one firefight in Taji

/thread
they are the ones actually fighting for their freedom and they don't have air superiority. the mudshits may be our racial enemies but they can defend their homelands and mudshits don't pray to their god to "get them home" when they are invading other nations but have to suffer random mortar attacks

at this point, fuck the jews.

Your feelings of insecurity are showing mate. Most people on /pol don't have personal dislike for the majority of soldiers. We have issue with signing up to die/ be maimed for a bunch of asshole kikes. Congrats on winning the gamble. Hope the mental strain, and being the Military's meat for life was worth it.

>Daily reminder that you had 14 years to kill muslims for what they did to us on 9/11.

t's 2018 - update your copypasta.

>to kill muslims for what they did to us on 9/11.
Retard detected.

but am 12?

The gibs are literally the only reason to join, anybody who thinks they are helping their country is fucking deluded. The gibs are pretty good though, at least in the US. Anybody who joins in bongland needs their head examined, unless they are either (a) going to stick it out for 22 years for the pension; or (b) they want to kill foreigners.

US soldiers deserve worse than death

reported

>1 post by this id
>first post
This is beyond retarded

>be me
>26
>no college
>already make more than a captain in the military
really made me think

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan still exist. lol
All you faggots did was kill civilians.
thousands of welfare queens LITERALLY died for nothing.

>Thinks people join the military for the $
You didn't have to tell me you didn't go to college, I figured

You have no idea how many people we killed over there, like I give a fuck what you think actually

BTFO'D

>money is everything
Kike detected, and if you aren't, you should be ashamed, life is about much more than your salary

chekt n rekt

>live your life for my wars goy

no

>I've got free healthcare for life,
VA hospitals are shitholes with people dying on waiting lists to get treatment.

>my pick of the litter of jobs,
100,000's of homeless vets would disagree.

>buddies I can call up to this day who would literally take a bullet for me.
Poor choice of words considering the suicide rate among vets.

What a trolling shithead - please die under a truck.

Witnessed

checked nigga