A new chapter of everyones new favorite mom/son incest manga is out
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeb9cb6k0I

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/a_trail_of_blood/05/4218/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

readms.net/r/a_trail_of_blood/05/4218/1
well I fucked up

here we fuckin go

The fucking jumpscare actually made me jump.
God damn it, Oshimi.

What... just happened?!?!

I might as well dump it to make up for my failure.

RIP homo cousin.

>NTR

Yeah I'm not reading this cuck shit.

Is this a normal thing to do in nipland or anywhere else or did I not have enough male bonding?

I don't know.
And not knowing scares me.

No it isn't, and if he didn't turn away all of their atoms would have exploded

Is the mom a monster? She pretty much teleported at the end, and neither noticed her initial approach even the kid looking right at the MC

Is he thinking about lynching his cousing and hanging him from that tree?

I thought Sei's mom was gonna go apeshit on Shigeru for luring him out like that.

>*teleports behind you

>itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>lifts arms
>"Very personal, son"
>*hugs*

I felt the tension tangibly grip me by the throat this chapter. The foreboding tone of these panels...how the fuck does Oshimi do this?

As for the ending, did mom just "snap?" I'm literally concerned for Shigeru's well being.

I imagine the next chapter stars with everyone back at the camp and the cousin looking scared as all fuck.

page 21

What happened to the mom at the end?

Yeah. Whatever it is, I get the vibe we're going to see the "unhinged" facet of her nature that has been hinted at VERY fucking soon.

Oh that was the last page.
What happend to the mom?
Did she snap and going to be the murderer whe think she is or is she going to do something really normal with a creepy vibe?

>What... just happened!?
That's what I want to know, you fuck!

She wants shota's dick. anyone is fine

When will pic related happen? I can't wait.

>Captcha: HARD crossing

What is this manga about? Just read that chapter and it was eerie.

that's one big ass butterfly

just that normal stuff focusing on the mom and son, but with an eerie incestuous vibe.

>butterfly
>Yfw butterflies symbolizes death in japan.

Did anyone else think for some dumb reason they'd both fall?

Is this page done by junji ito?

me me me

I want her to save me from falling down a cliff.

>do something really normal with a creepy vibe
this is my guess

plot twist: she got a mommy boner for the cuter cousin and now her son will be the one going on a murder spree

would be funny if the cousin was gay and this became a twisted love traingle

I don't see the problem here, ol' baggy and loosey can have the cousin and the son can get his dick sucked by that boi that wants to come over.

HOTSPRINGS FUCKING WHEN?

I want dat naked mommyxnaked son action

Mama had heart attack, her body push cousin, they both die

Then Sei takes his mom's corpse, embalms her, and keeps her as a fucktoy. The circle is complete.

N T R

Will that be what pushes him over the edge?

I read this chapter first and then decided to go read the rest.
Gah, this manga gives me an uneasy feeling.

Pretty sure she snapped and is going to push this loser off the cliff next chapter, and convinces her son to not spill the beans by you know what.

>would be funny if the cousin was gay
At first I thought Sup Forums was full of shit, but after the whole "let's cross our streams" thing, I'm finding that actually plausible.
Sup Forums's still full of shit, though.

they are kids user. stop pushing your gay agenda

Ok i started it, this shit is good. Reminds me a bit of Aku No Hana with the creepyness. Is like, nothing is happening but i still feel disturbed.

Why did you post Naruto OP?
Theme to go with the thread?

>incestuous vibe
I don't see that way. just platonic yandere vibe from her son

I get this feeling too, that the son is misinterpreting everything desu

The face looks a bit different? Older id say.

These slow as fuck pacing is bretty nice.

These meandering panels and sketchy art really makes it all have a movie storyboard feeling, i can even hear the music ayy.

What in the FUCK is his problem?

What did hewant his cousin to day?

Ok, what the fuck is going to happen? Is she going to fuck her son, her nephew, or both? Is she going to kill her nephew, or maybe her son will do it instead?
I haven't been so anxious and hyped for a series where fucking nothing seems to ever happen.

Next chapter time skip...mc wakes up dreaming they saw a dead cat next to a cliff.

Will she push him?

Can anyone tell me why the mother got so happy when sonny told her about that dead animal memory? In one of the earlier ones. I remember the butterflies from before.

Cousin is going to ntr MC

i think she killed the cat
she asked him if he could remember how it died and he couldnt

Im amazed at how this mangaka manages to make "NOTHING HAPPENS" so fun to read and so creepy.

Also i bet protagonist is the fucked up one, not his mom.

What if she's afraid of heights but still went to save them?

I think she's doing a facial expression, not sure but think its a smile or maybe a grinning of the teeth.

Or maybe im reading too much into the side facial lines, but I doubt it

I want to start reading manga. How far ahead is the manga from the anime?

>grinning

oops, meant grinding. I need sleep

could be.
She could be scared remembering something traumatic. and the kid may have some split personality or something

I dont think this has an anime yet user. There are only 5 chapters left. And once it gets one its gonna be with rootscoping.

it just started

actually (not) fun personal story.

I sometimes wonder if I was ever like that in my childhood, me and my pops and gradma had a few dogs over my childhood that all disappear and I have zero recollection of around the times when they disappeared .

I remember them before when they were with me and I really loved them but have a complete blank around the time they disappeared.

This was over several years and It was always I just one day remembering each dog and asking what happened. The latest was in my teens so it cant be childhood amnesia.

Im really really bothered by that possibility cause I remember my father always treated me as If I was something evil, like he always blamed me for something when me and someone else had a different version of something that happened. and he always treated people very fairly when it comes to things like this.
That and I know I have false memories from my childhood (which I attribute to conflating dreams with reality)
Also there was this one event in childhood that I remember foggily of taking medicine that my parents didnt properly guard and going into a weird state of mind (was I high?) and I remember there was a some fluids all over the walls, Im not sure but I think it was medicine, what bothers me is that there was a skinned animal about the size of my dog on a table. I think it was a rabbit though

Maybe its nothing, but each time I think about it, it really fucking scares me. I love animals

Pretty cool user. Do you fuck your mom too?

Looking back on it. the way my mother treated me badly may have been she seeing me in such a way as well.
Though I think it was just her pushing her after-divorce hatred for my father on me.

I also remember once in my childhood falling due to a slippery carpet (despite my grandma warning me before) and hitting my head against the oven. I was still conscious with a lot of blood on me, but I dont remember anything after. In fact, that a few other things and around the times when my dogs disappeared feel like as if I jumped time. as if i was never conscious during weeks even.
But not unlike going to sleep and waking up. Probably just feels that way cause I dont remember shit though. I mean there was never any problem like that recently, and If there was, I suppose my cat would have disappeared in the 3 months I lived by myself.
I did however have one extremely strange night during that period of time.
One night I wake up at like 3 am with a strong feeling, like there was a presence in the house. I turned on every single light and checked every room and nothing. My cat was nowhere to be seen either. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides that feeling.
Then when I woke up the day after I realized something extremely abnormal, a detail that I am not sure how I missed at the time.
This was an apartment, third floor. At the end of the hallway there was a decorative window with opaque glass, this window is facing a road turn, so when a car passes by at night by the point where they turn they illuminate it for a sec. However, it was always illuminated at that time. As if a car stopped at the turn with the lights full on, and I remember like a glimpse of a tall shadow IN front of the window in my hallway (though I didnt see it at the time, it was like it was imprinted into the memory the day after), tall shadows actually tie into my fake memories from my childhood.
think what you will

haha... probably as much as the kid in the story.

or another possibility....
what if its the cousin that is fucked up?
I mean he did seem like he was trying to trick the protagonist to come closer so he could push him

his mom is pretty insufferable as well

they're probably all fucked up in some way

This reminds me of small annecdote:

He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."

man what's up with that family

that fucking dickhead cousin was pushing him off the fucking cliff

and what's up with that bloody ear. and how the hell did she get over there so quickly?

hahahaha. good one

but seriously, who gave this dude a job twice after he fucked up

inb4 protag mother is actually the only normal person and is always worrying cause she knows she's in a family of psychopaths

hell, previous chapter page 19 to 22 fits extremely well with that

The cousin and his mom are always drawn with this demented look on their faces.

i cant be the only one who immediately thought of this, right?
r-right?

see